剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
But you are definitely not a cheap queen.
我怎么没见过你
So... why haven't I seen you before?
他还是一个新手
Let's just say he's new to drag.
别害怕 亲爱的 这不会改变你的本心
Don't be scared, honey. It won't change who you are.
只会让你找到真实的自己
It'll reveal the true you.
我们只想找到这顶假发的主人
We're more interested in revealing who wore this wig.
认得吗
Do you recognize it?
我... 我是伊桑的朋友
I'm... I'm a friend of Ethan's.
伊桑和艾萨克雇我们调查他们店里的盗窃案
Ethan and Isaac hired us to look into the thefts at their club.
你应该早说的
You should've led with that.
我刚做好的这些假发
I've been finishing up a dozen fierce ass wigs
都是给今晚彩虹铁路筹款晚宴准备的
for tonight's rainbow Railroad fundraiser.
这是我以前做的 或者说...
OK. So it's an old one of mine. At least...
是我"重获新生"之前的
the previous incarnation of me,
上一个"化身"做的
before I became the one.
你记得是给谁做的吗
Do you remember who you made it for?
我"加冕"过的变装皇后太多了
I've crowned too many queens to count.
不过这是我还在用真发的时候做的 现在我只用合成纤维了
But it's from my organic period, and I only do synthetics now.
我们认为这是杀害莫里斯的凶手
Well, we think the killer was wearing it
行凶的时候佩戴的
when they murdered Maurice.
可怜的老莫
Poor Mau.
我简直不敢相信他死了 - 你认识他吗
I couldn't believe it when I heard. - You knew him?
他虽然只是块未打磨的宝石
He may have been a rough diamond, but...
但却那么耀眼
oh... how he sparkled.
你最近见过他吗 - 没有
Did you see him recently? - No.
在伊桑买♥♥下娜内特俱乐部之前 我在那里打工
I used to work at Nanette's, long before Ethan bought it.
我读设计学院的钱都是在那里挣来的
It paid my way through design school.
那时候 莫里斯和我都是服务生
Back then, Maurice and I were just busboys.
我们曾像间谍一样 在那个满是尘土的地下室见面
But we used to meet like spies in that dusty basement.
他把偷来的香槟藏在旧壁炉后 我们就在那大喝一场
We'd drink stolen champagne that he hid behind an old grate.
怎么了 - 闻上去像须后水
What is it? - It smells like aftershave.
是个男人戴的 我们知道
Yeah. It was worn by a man. We know that.
但显然 你们不知道的是...
But, clearly, what you don't know...
没有哪个变装皇后想被交叉污染
is that no doll would ever cross-contaminate.
古龙水 会用
Cologne, yes.
药店卖♥♥的须后水 绝对不会
Drugstore aftershave, never.
看这里 发际线上没有胶水
And see here? There's no glue on the hairline.
这条边带上还沾了粉底
And this lace is stained with foundation.
理应在戴上假发前化妆
The makeup goes on before the wig's in place,
而不是之后
not after.
所以...
And...
这些说明什么 - 醒醒吧 姑娘们
all that means? - Wake up, ladies!
这说明你们在找到的不是变装皇后
It means you're not looking for a queen.
告诉我 你之前是不是穿过女装
Tell me you've tried on women's clothing before?
反正我男装过很多次
I mean, I've worn plenty of men's.
呵 这两个完全不是一回事
Heh. Yeah, it's not exactly the same thing.
而且你穿什么都好看
Besides, you look good in anything.
就像那次 你住我家客房♥的时候
Like that time you wore one of my hockey jerseys
穿着我的冰球衫
when you stayed in the guest room.
哦对 那晚
Oh, yeah. That night.
你可别低估自己 谢德
Well, you shouldn't undersell yourself there, Shade.
我觉得你穿紧身裤 戴宽边帽肯定很好看
I think you'd probably look great in chaps and a sombrero.
运动员不是对任何事情都很开放吗
Aren't athletes supposed to be open to anything?
如果有助于打比赛 当然了
Well, if it helps their game, sure!
我们曾经有个守门员
We had a goalie once
在整个季后赛都穿着豹纹吊袜带
who wore a leopard print garter for an entire playoff run.
我们不让他脱掉
We wouldn't let him take it off.
我敢说你们肯定不止为了赢
Well, I bet that wasn't just 'cause you were winning.
这肯定就是拉斐尔说的壁炉了
This must be the grate Raphael was talking about.
这里有东西
Hey, I think I found something.
看起来像... 被盗礼服上掉的一块布
Looks like a... piece from one of the stolen gowns.
这个案子比划眼线难多了
There's more to this case than meets the eyeliner.
会不会是这样
How about this?
娜内特俱乐部被抢了
Nanette's is robbed.
小偷把偷来的衣服藏在壁炉里
The thief stashes the stolen dresses in the grate,
不小心扯下了一块布
accidentally tearing a piece off of one of them.
所以可能是内鬼了 - 他们...
So maybe it's an inside job. - They...
把偷来的东西♥藏♥在壁炉后
hide the stolen goods behind the grate,
莫里斯在那里发现了东西
where Maurice discovers them.
然后惹上麻烦 被♥干♥掉了...
Then he gets bumped off for his trouble...
为什么要为了一双马诺洛斯高跟鞋
Why would you murder somebody over a pair of Manolos
和人造珠宝杀人呢 - 有道理 为了复仇吗
and some costume jewellery? - That's a good point. Revenge?
这又不是东西区的竞争
It's not an east end-west end rivalry.
是啊 而且香塔尔有不在场铁证
Yeah, and Chantal's alibi is as tight as her fishnets.
她当时在蒙特利尔
She was in Montreal.
那又转回莫里斯了 好的
Which brings us back to Maurice. OK.
莫里斯在他最喜欢的藏物处发现了赃物
Maurice discovers the stolen items in his favourite hidey-hole.
他猜到谁是抢劫犯 就去勒索他
He figures out who the robber must've been and blackmails him.
他想用这种方式去还债
Which is how he planned on getting out of debt.
只是盗贼不肯给他钱
Only the thief doesn't pay him.
还杀了他 - 对
He kills him. - Yeah.
为了偷来的假发和礼服杀人吗
Over stolen wigs and gowns?
不对 - 不对
No. - No.
这些都没道理 - 还有...
None of this makes any sense. - Also...
为什么要在筹款活动的前一天抢劫娜内特俱乐部
why would you rob Nanette's the day before a fundraiser
活动过后 伊桑的保险箱至少还能进十万刀
that would've put at least 100K in Ethan's safe?
天啊 要是莫里斯直接来找我
Oh, my God. If Maurice would've just come to me,
娜内特俱乐部
我肯定就借他买♥♥进俱乐部股份的钱了
I would've loaned him the money to buy in to the club.
你了解老莫的 他自尊心太强 总是拉不下脸
Oh, you know Mau. He was always too proud to beg.
我们希望有更好的消息
I wish we had better news, guys,
但需要更多时间捋清楚
but we need more time to figure things out.
而且既然杀死莫里斯的凶手还逍遥法外...
And with Maurice's killer still out there...
你们希望我们推迟筹款活动
You want us to postpone the fundraiser.
就几天
Just for a few days.
这由你决定 宝贝
It's up to you, babe.
丽莎做了声带手术 两次髋关节置换手术
Liza had vocal cord surgery, two hip replacements,
丽莎·明尼里 著名的全方位艺人 活跃于百老汇音乐剧 电影 电视剧 擅长舞蹈 戏剧等多个领域
三次流产
and three miscarriages,
她都没错过自己的百老汇首演
and she did not miss her Broadway opening.
不 她比以往唱得更响亮 更动听
No. She sang louder and better than ever.
俱乐部开业时
When we opened this place,
我们希望这个地方成为社区的灯塔
we wanted it to be a beacon for the community.
我同意伊桑
I'm with Ethan.
我们的声音会被听到
Our voices will be heard.
如果你们是这么觉得...
If that's how you feel...
我们会在你们身边
we'll be right there with you.
好的 谢谢你们
OK. Thank you.
记住我们这是为了什么 姑娘们
Remember what this is all about, girls.
我们悼念莫里斯
We honour Maurice,
但我们为世界各地的兄弟姐妹
but we sing and dance and glitter
唱歌♥跳舞 闪闪发光
for our brothers and sisters around the world,
我们要一同说 我们还在这里
and we're gonna say with ONE VOICE: we are still here,
同心协力 万事皆成
and we can do anything together.
如果有人需要帮助 我们可以告诉他们
And if someone needs help, we can show them how to find
如何找到通往美好生活的黄砖路
their own yellow brick road to a better life.
黄砖路 小说《绿野仙踪》中的元素 是主人公被指点从小人国到翡翠城要走的路 象征金路
出发 祝好运
Let's go. Break legs. Ooh!
你在吗 搭档 - 是的 我在
You there, partner? - Yeah, I'm here.
我在想你的变装皇后艺名
I'm thinking about your drag queen name.
怎么这么久才想好 是什么
Can't believe it took you this long. What is it?
鬼影之眸 怎么样
Eye Shadow. Get it?
还不错 - 我
It's not bad. - I'm, uh,
看到很多乳胶 - 我看到很多摩擦
seeing a lot of latex. - And I'm seeing a lot of chafing.
要为了你的艺术献身 宝贝
Well, you've gotta suffer for your art, baby.
伊桑和艾萨克 他们是对好伴侣
They make a good team, Ethan and Isaac.
看起来他们找到了拥有这一切的办法
Looks like they found a way to have it all.
嗨 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
你在做什么 谢德 - 呃...
What are you doing, Shade? - Well...
拉斐尔说我们找到的假发 发际线上有粉底
Raphael said the wig that we found had foundation
却没有胶水
in the hairline and no glue,
所以我在找些松松垮垮的东西
so I was looking for something loose and sloppy.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表