剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Julio shut down the drugs in the club
胡里奥不让在夜店卖♥♥毒品了
'cause he thinks we got too much heat.
他觉得我们太受关注
Look, I'm telling you,
我跟你说
my bottle system is on lock.
我这边 路子已经走不通了
Fuck.
妈的
The Serbs need that club money.
塞尔维亚人需要夜店的钱
Listen, you keep running the product through the club.
听着 你继续在夜店卖♥♥药
A'ight. But don't get pinched.
好的 但别被抓住
I can't deal with one single fuck up.
搞砸一丁点我都承受不起
Come on, man, trust me. I got it.
拜托 伙计 相信我 我可以的
Anything else? Yeah.
还有事吗 是的
Got scooped up by the Feds, and they brought Julio in too.
我被联邦调查局抓了 他们也带走了胡里奥
Listen, dog, on the real,
听着 老大 说真的
I don't know what the deal is with them,
我不知道他们想干什么
but they kept him a lot longer than me.
但胡里奥在里面呆的时间远比我长
You know, Dre, you were right to bring me this information.
德瑞 你告诉我这些很好
But I already knew about Julio.
但是胡里奥的事我已经知道了
Now go move that weight.
现在是转移货物的时候了
Got you.
知道了
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
出来 出来 不论你在哪
I blame it on bad parenting.
我把这归咎于父母失责
Lock it up!
锁上
Hey, you know the code?
嘿 你知道密♥码♥吗
The code to turn off damage?
就是可以关掉损伤的那个
I can't get through this track without it.
不然我超不过这辆卡车
Oh, yeah-yeah, I got you.
好的 我帮你
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
There you go.
好了
Thanks, man.
谢了 伙计
Now you can finally get through it
现在你不用辅助轮
without your training wheels.
就能超过它
Damn, kid.
我去
I wonder what it's like
我真想知道
not to have to worry about no paper and shit.
不必担心没钱花是什么感觉
That's what we here for.
这就是我们来这的目的
Take their shit so we don't have to worry about paper.
把他们的东西全拿走 我们就不用担心钱了
Just don't touch nothing that you can't sell, all right?
卖♥♥不掉的东西就别动了 知道吗
A'ight.
好
Look at this shit.
看看这个
Hello?
你好
You have a collect call from the
您有一个从曼哈顿管教中心
Manhattan Correctional Center. Will you accept the charges?
打来的对方付费电♥话♥ 你接受付费吗
Um, yes.
接受
Tasha.
塔莎
Are you there?
你在吗
Yeah.
在
I'm still here.
我在的
I saw the photo... of Raina
我在报纸上看到了
in the newspaper.
一张雷娜的照片
How is she?
她怎么样
She's...
她...
she's not okay.
不太好
I mean, she blames herself.
她觉得是她的错
She's doing her best to soldier on,
她已经拼尽全力在坚持了
but I don't think she can handle it.
但我觉得 这不是她力所能及的
Can I... can I talk to her?
我能...跟她聊聊吗
Yeah.
好
Come here, baby. It's your father.
来吧 宝贝 是你♥爸♥爸
Daddy, I'm sorry.
爸爸 对不起
Oh-no-shh-shh-shh. Don't say that.
别这么说
Don't say that.
别这么说
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know how hard this is on you.
我知道这对你来说太难了
Are they going to kill you?
他们会杀了你吗
No, Baby Girl.
不 宝贝
Nobody can kill your daddy.
没有人能杀你♥爸♥爸
We're gonna beat this.
我们会成功的
I promise.
我保证
Baby Girl, Baby Girl...
宝贝 宝贝...
It's all right.
没事的
Come here.
给我吧
She can't talk.
她伤心到说不出话了
She really can't.
真的说不出了
Look, I gotta go.
我得挂了
Let me go ahead and take care of her.
我要让她好好休息一下
Tasha, thank you.
塔莎 谢谢你
Good-bye, James.
再见 詹姆斯
So far, nobody's made a move,
目前为止 没有人采取行动
but I'm pretty sure I shook all the trees.
不过我很肯定 我已经动摇了各方意志
Unless you have my teriyaki sliders,
你给我带照烧汉堡了没
you better start talking.
不然就说话
Something I couldn't tell you yesterday in front of John.
昨天在约翰面前 有些事我没跟你说
Can I sit down?
我能坐一下吗
Yeah.
当然
The night he died,
格雷格死去的那天晚上
Greg called me to tell me his theory
他打电♥话♥给我说 他觉得
that Angela Valdes is the mole
安吉拉·巴尔德斯就是那个内鬼
and that she's been aiding St. Patrick and Egan all along.
而且她一直都在帮助圣帕特里克和伊根
Did you think he was right?
你当时觉得他是对的吗
I've never believed Greg was the mole,
我一直都相信格雷格不是内鬼
but that's the story John wants to push to the jury.
但约翰想让陪审团这么以为
And I tried to have him look at other suspects, Valdes...
我试图让他关注其他嫌疑者 比如说巴尔德斯
But when they found that phone
但是当他们找到那个手♥机♥
and given Greg's record,
得到格雷格的录音后
they wouldn't hear it.
他们就不想再听我的
Now I don't know what to do.
我现在不知道该做什么了
I have a piece of evidence that suggests
我有证据可以证明
Greg wasn't killed because he was the mole,
格雷格并不是因为他是内鬼才遭受谋杀
but it is inadmissible.
但该证据不予采信
W-what is it? Maybe I can work around it.
证据是什么 也许我能想到办法
This isn't the right time or place.
现在不是合适的时机
But if we work together,
要是我们一起合作
I think it should be enough
我觉得就足够
to spook St. Patrick into flipping on Egan.
让圣帕特里克背叛伊根
At the least, they both do time
至少 他俩都得服刑
and Greg gets exonerated.
格雷格就能重获清白
Just let me know where you'd like to meet.
记得通知我见面的地点
Yeah. I'll be in touch.
好的 我会打电♥话♥给你的
I looked into that Teresi guy.
我调查了特瑞斯那个家伙
Nasty fucker.
是个人物啊
He was with Bell Boulevard Crew back in the day.
他当年是和贝尔大道那帮人混的
Ran a hit squad.
手下都是杀手
H-he's implicated in dozens of murders.
他涉及的谋杀案有十几件
They're trying to nail him
他们在想办法
for the Roberto Solletti murder.
让他杀害罗伯特·索勒提的罪名成立
Y-you've never heard of Teresi?
你从没听说过特瑞斯这个人吗
From Queens, huh? Mmhmm.
皇后区的 是吧 对
Look, Proctor, I need you to have Tommy,
普罗克特 我想让你去找汤米
and only Tommy, take $20,000 cash
就只找汤米 让他去送两万美金的现钞
to the address underneath my right sleeve.
地址藏在我的右袖口下
James, what is this...
詹姆斯 这是...
Please, Proctor, not now, okay? Just do it.
拜托 普罗克特 别问了 只要做就行了
Right sleeve.
右边的衣袖
Okay, is this what couldn't wait?
好吧 这件事等不及了吗
No, it's about the trial, man,
对 这关系到这次审判
and what it's doing to my family.
同时也是为我家里人做的
You see Raina in the paper?
你看到雷娜上报纸了吗
I did.
看到了
I'm sorry. It's your fuckin' fault.
抱歉 这就是你一手造成的
Getting the media involved in the first fuckin' place.
当初是你让媒体牵涉进来的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表