剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Ah! Come on!
来啊
Fuck yeah! You want a piece of this?
去你的 你想杀我是吗
You want a fucking piece of me, bitches?
你♥他♥妈♥想杀我 贱♥人♥
Fuck!
操
Yo, yo, yo. What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
Ah! Hey, you lucky I'm
算你走运
cramped from being in that motherfucking trunk.
我在那该死的后备箱里抽筋了
Fuck off me! Yo, get the fuck off of me!
放开我 放开我
What? Yo, yo.
什么情况
Yo, yo, yo, my man, what the fuck is going on here?
兄弟 这是要干什么
I thought we was getting along.
我以为我们相处得不错
We was talking expansion and shit.
我们还谈了进一步扩张什么的
Oh, you best be here on vacation or some shit,
你最好是来这度假的
or I'ma pull your throat out through your asshole.
否则我要把你的喉咙从屁♥眼♥里扯出来
Tommy, you are going to die for killing Milan
汤米 你没得到詹森的批准就杀了米兰
without getting Jason's approval.
你要因此被处死
You little cocksucker.
你个杂种
You think you gonna run game on me?
你以为你能设计得了我
I was burying people alive when you were still
我活埋人的时候
shitting yellow, motherfucker.
你还拉着裤裆呢 狗♥日♥的♥
Look, I don't know what this motherfucker's angle is,
我不知道这混♥蛋♥怎么说的
but he signed off on the Milan hit.
但是他同意杀了米兰的事
He was down, and he said that you was down too!
他同意了 而且他说你也同意了
He is trying to save his own life, okay?
他是想救自己的命 好吗
I did not know anything.
我什么都不知道
Come here, you fucking...
过来 你个...
Ah, fuck!
操
Now, Petar told me
佩塔尔告诉我
that a rival gang killed Milan.
是一个敌对帮派杀了米兰
That's what Tommy told me.
是汤米告诉我的
But I did not know Tommy killed Milan.
但我不知道是汤米杀了米兰
You lying piece of shit.
你个满嘴谎话的骗子
You was in the room!
你当时就在屋子里
Jason, Petar said that you cleared the hit.
詹森 佩塔尔说你批准了刺杀一事
That's what I'm telling you, all right?
这就是我要告诉你的 好吧
Petar played us both.
佩塔尔把我们都耍了
Tatiana...
塔蒂阿娜...
Petar...
佩塔尔...
Tommy...
汤米...
Tommy...
汤米...
Tatiana, thank you for telling me who to believe.
塔蒂阿娜 感谢你告诉我该相信谁
Yeah, rot in hell, you fucking bitch.
下地狱吧 你个贱♥人♥
I think you'll be a great successor to Milan.
我觉得 作为米兰的接替者 你会做得很好
I hope we'll be in business for a long time.
我希望我们能长♥期♥合作
Me too.
我也是
Although I didn't particularly enjoy my ride here,
虽然我不是特别享受这趟旅途
I respect the way you guys work.
不过我尊重你们的做事方式
But trust me, I ain't never
但是 相信我 我不会
gonna let you walk behind me again.
再让你走在我后面了
Fair enough.
好吧
After you.
你先
You're a funny guy, Tommy.
你很有意思 汤米
Yeah, you ain't seen nothing yet, hmm.
当然了 你还没见识到什么
What the fuck, man?
搞什么
Couldn't get rid of me that easy, motherfucker.
摆脱我可不是那么容易的事 混♥蛋♥
Right? Don't try no stupid shit.
懂吗 别想耍花招
We got Tariq.
塔里克在我们手上
You do exactly what the fuck I tell you to do,
你按照我说的去做
or we gonna kill that little nigga.
否则我们就杀了那个小东西
You put a hand on my son, Kanan, I will fuck you up...
卡南 你敢动我儿子 看我不...
You ain't gonna do shit. You ain't the one giving orders.
你什么都做不了 你没资格发布指令
I am, and you get your snitch motherfucking ass in that car,
我才有 你个死告密的上车去
and you do exactly what I tell you to do,
我叫你做什么你就做什么
or Tariq is dead.
否则塔里克就没命了
What's this about, man? Don't fucking play stupid.
你想干什么 别想耍花招
You know what this is about. It's payback time.
你知道我想干什么 你该偿还代价了
Look, do whatever you got to do with me, all right?
无论你想干什么 冲着我来就行 好吗
Just leave my son alone, man.
别碰我儿子
I do whatever the fuck I want to do.
我想怎么样就怎么样
Isn't that what you did back in the day?
你以前不也这么做吗
Didn't give a fuck about what nobody else think but you, right?
你只管自己 根本不在乎别人怎么想 不是吗
Put me in jail.
害我坐牢
My son ain't had shit to do with that, man.
我儿子和这事没关系
This is between you and me, K.
这是我们两人之间的恩怨 K
If you gonna kill me anyway, I'm just asking you:
如果你非要杀我 那我只问你一句
why the fuck he got to get hurt?
为什么要让他受到伤害
Keep your mouth shut, all right?
闭上你的嘴 行吗
Don't say nothing else, before you say something stupid
别再说一个字 否则在你又说出什么蠢话之前
and I put a bullet in your brain.
我会先一枪崩了你的头
Just keep driving.
继续开车
I know you too well, motherfucker.
我太了解你了 混账
Don't you do nothing you'll regret.
别做让你自己后悔的事
Pull the fucking car over.
把这该死的车停下
Put it in park.
停在公园里
What the fuck, man?
你搞什么
You better not pull no motherfucking bullshit moves,
你♥他♥妈♥最好别轻举妄动
or Tariq is gone for good, you hear me?
否则塔里克就死定了 听见了吗
I'm not fucking playing with you, man.
我可不是在跟你玩游戏
K, what I got to do to get my son back, man?
K 我要做什么才能换回我的儿子
Money.
给钱
Come on, K, I just got out the motherfucking joint.
得了吧 K 我才刚刚出狱
You know that. I'm low on that, man.
你知道的 我手头紧着呢
I ain't got no fucking money right now.
我现在一分钱都没有
Well, if you want your son alive,
如果你想让你儿子活着
you'll figure some shit out.
你就能想到办法
Not having no money never stopped you from getting money before.
你以前就没钱 不也搞到了
Look, man, I might know of a place, all right?
听着 我或许知道一个地方 行了吧
Where we can get some cash, but the shit ain't gonna be easy.
我们能从那搞到点现金 但肯定不会容易
Life in the game ain't easy.
生活本就不容易
You know that.
你知道的
It's your move. Let's go.
现在该你了 去吧
Hurry up.
快点
Hold on a sec.
稍等一下
Shake it off. Come on.
利索点 快出来
I got to go.
我得走了
My mom likes to pick me up early.
我妈总喜欢早早就来接我
I got to be standing outside Calvin's pretty soon,
我得尽快到卡尔文家门口去
or I got to call him and tell him to cover for me.
或者我给他打电♥话♥ 让他给我打个马虎眼
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都不能去
Just tell Slim I'll call him.
告诉瘦条我会给他打电♥话♥的
Now look what you made me do.
这可是你逼我做的
Hello. Hi.
你好 嗨
You're a little early for the open house,
你来的早了点 房♥子还没到开放的时候
so I'm not quite ready.
所以我还没准备好
I just want to take a quick peek.
我只是想大概看一眼
Okay, well, it's 2,200 square feet total,
好的 总面♥积♥是两千两百平方英尺
and that in there is an extra room
这里有一间额外的房♥间
that you can do whatever you want with.
你想拿它来做什么都行
Could be a den, or an extra bedroom.
可以是个私室 或者是个卧室
What's a den?
私室是指什么
Is this a safe neighborhood?
这片街区安全吗
Oh, yeah, it's... It's real quiet.
是的 这里很安静
Real peaceful place.
是很安静的地方
Good.
好极了
I'm looking for some peace and quiet.
我就想要个清净的地方
I'm thinking about relocating from NYC.
我正在考虑从纽约搬过来
Well, you couldn't find a better place at a better price.
那你肯定找不到比这性价比更高的地方了
Yeah? It's a buyer's market.
是吗 这可是买♥♥方市场
Are you a family man?
你结婚了吗
Nah.
没有
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表