剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
then murdered an FBI agent,
然后谋杀了一名联邦探员
framed that agent as the mole,
还把内鬼的恶名栽赃到这名探员头上
then tried to frame a second man
又企图把谋杀这名探员的罪名
for the agent's murder.
栽赃到另一个人身上
Yes.
说对了
Okay, great.
太好了
And our evidence is an inconclusive tape
我们的证据就是一份没什么说服力的录像带
and a burner cell with a shaky chain of custody?
一个预付费手♥机♥和一份靠不住的通话记录
Also yes.
又说对了
If we're right, Sandoval's
如果我们的推断是对的 桑多瓦尔
one of the biggest criminals in DOJ history,
就是司法部有史以来最大的罪犯
and we don't have shit to prove it!
我们还毛都证明不了
It's not like he's gonna confess.
他好像也不太可能坦白
So what are we gonna do now?
那么咱们怎么办
All right.
好极了
Hey, listen, I want to see you at that next town hall.
听好了 下次市政厅开会一定得来
Or I'm coming for you.
不然我就找你去
Hey! How you doing?
你好啊
Remember, keep the faith!
记住 保持信心
Bless you. Bless you, sister.
上帝保佑你 好姐妹
See, we reinvest in a community
明白吗 我们让社区重新焕发活力
by establishing businesses
靠的就是建立社区经济
that are owned by the people who live here
这些商业或者在产权上属于社区居民
or businesses that service them.
或者服务于社区居民
Now, imagine,
畅想一下
health, education,
健康产业 教育产业
fitness, arts, all in one.
健身 艺术 应有尽有
The Queens Child Project.
皇后区儿童扶助计划
I like that. Yeah.
这个我喜欢 是吧
A building that can become
我们将为年轻人提供一幢大楼
the new after-school hub for our youth.
成为他们新的课后活动中心
You got my ear and my full support.
我洗耳恭听 全力支持
Where can I help?
你说我该怎么做
Well, you know better than anyone
你看 你比任何人都更明白
how difficult business can be in these neighborhoods.
在这些街区做生意的难度
The problem is, they're nestled deep in areas
现在的问题是 他们所根植的地区
infested by drugs and crime,
充斥着毒品和违法行为
crime that only gets worse and worse by the day.
犯罪会带来日复一日的恶性循环
Right? Yeah.
对吗 是的
And now, I have to
现在 我必须
figure a way to clean it all up.
找出彻底整肃街区的办法
The board wants as little resistance as possible
委员会希望我们在重建街区的时候
when rebuilding.
不会受到阻挠
But, James,
詹姆斯
this is what it's about.
这就是我们的机遇
This is our chance to make a difference.
这是我们改变社区的机会
And it starts now.
路就在脚下
An opportunity to rebuild this community,
我打小就摸爬滚打长大的社区
the community I grew up in?
有机会得到重建了
Come on, I can't be more excited.
那我简直太高兴了
I'm ready to get both these hands dirty.
我随时准备亲自为这个目标出把力
That's what I want to hear.
就等你这句话呢
Uh, listen, if we don't get rid of these drug dealers,
听着 如果我们不摆脱那些毒贩
no matter what we build...
不管我们能为这个社区建立什么...
It won't be the change that you and I want to see.
它始终无法变成你我心中所想的模样
I'm sorry, I gotta grab this. Oh, no.
抱歉 我必须得接这个电♥话♥ 没关系
Yeah, Tate, yeah.
嗨 泰特
It would've been dope to have a spot like that
当我在这里长大时 假如能拥有这样一块土地
when I was growing up in the hood, man.
那真就是爽翻天了
Yo. Listen, Dre.
干嘛 听好了 德瑞
I don't like surprises.
我不喜欢别人给我惊喜
You can't give me a heads up?
你就不能先给我透透风吗
Look, Tate called and said you'd be cool with it.
听着 泰特打给我 他说你没意见的
Keep the legit image and all that.
说是要保持正面形象什么的
And these D boys,
还有这些小混混
are those Toros standing on the same land I traded for Julio?
他们站的地方就是我为保胡里奥而让出的地盘
Yeah. That's them.
是的 就是他们
How'd Tommy's meeting go with them?
汤米和他们的会面进行的怎么样
Look, man, Tommy had demands that they couldn't approve,
汤米提出的要求他们不愿意接受
so it led to him meeting with the Jimenez.
所以他只好和希梅内斯见了面
Tommy met with the Jimenez? Yes, yes.
汤米和希梅内斯见了面 是的 是的
And it didn't go well.
并且过程不是很愉快
He was asking for territory and access to the ports in Cali.
他想要地盘和加利福尼亚的港口联运船使用权
They haven't responded yet,
他们还没有回复他
and Tommy's ready to strap up right now.
但是汤米已经准备袭击了
Honestly, I don't think that Tommy's thinking this through.
说真的 我觉得这次汤米考虑的不是很周全
Shit.
该死的
So you need to talk to your mans.
所以你得和他谈谈
A god damn war right now? No good for anybody.
这时候搞冲突 对任何人来说都不是好事
Where's Tommy right now?
汤米现在在哪里
Ma!
妈
Yo, Ma!
老妈
Ma!
妈
All right.
来了
Turn that fucking shit off.
把那臭玩意儿给关掉
Two seconds in, you're gonna start with me?
才来两秒钟 你就要和我吵吗
Can we try to be normal?
我们就不能正常一点吗
Good morning, son.
早上好 我亲爱的儿子
The hell with that.
去你丫的
Tell me about my father.
和我讲讲我的父亲
Um... okay.
呃... 好吧
Um, same as I've always told you.
呃 就像我一直和你说的一样
He left when you were too young to remember,
在你还不记事的时候他就离开了
and... he died
然后... 没过多久
a short time after.
他就死了
Where did you meet him?
你是在哪里遇到他的
Atlantic City.
大西洋城
I was dancing at the Tropicana.
我曾是名特罗普舞蹈团的舞者
I told you this already.
我不都和你说过了吗
Why do you want to know about your father all of a sudden?
你干嘛突然一下这么关心你父亲的事情
Because I spoke to some guy named Tony Teresi last night.
因为昨晚我和一个叫托尼·特瑞斯的人讲过话
Motherfucker said he was my dad.
那混♥蛋♥说他是我老爸
He said he met you in A.C.
他说他是在大西洋城认识你的
and that he likes redheads. That's why I'm asking you, Ma.
他还很喜欢红头发的女人 所以我才问你 妈
This Teresi,
这个特瑞斯
this... did he have any reason to fuck with you?
他... 他有没有任何耍你的理由
Yeah, maybe.
好吧 也有可能
That is some sick fuckin' joke!
那这他妈绝对是在逗你玩儿啊
Maybe he knew your father.
也许他认识你♥爸♥
Maybe that talked about me. I don't know.
也许他们聊过我 我也不知道
But he left us.
但他离开了我们
And he's dead.
他已经死了
And I don't want you thinking about it anymore, okay?
我也不希望你再继续纠结于这个了 知道吗
I don't know what this Teresi wants you to do,
我不知道这位特瑞斯想让你为他做些什么
but if I were you, I would stay away from him.
但如果我是你的话 我会离他远点
Can I listen to Helen now?
我现在能听海伦的歌♥了吗
Go ahead.
听吧听吧
Sup, Ghost?
怎么了 幽灵
Yeah, fine. I'll be right there.
好的 没问题 我马上到
Bye, hon.
拜拜 亲爱的
I don't know.
我不知道
No fucking idea.
他妈的毫无头绪
They called, I came.
他们打给我 我就来了
We'll know in a minute.
我们马上就能知道了
Oh, there you go.
好了 人来了
All right, so listen up.
大家 都听好了
Gonna make this quick.
我很快就讲完
What up, boy? A'ight.
怎么样 小子 不错
There may be a war coming with the Jimenez cartel.
我们可能会和希梅内斯组织发生冲突
With them Spanish niggas, bro?
和那群西班牙的家伙吗 兄弟
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表