剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
They say this is a big, rich town
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
I just come from the poorest part
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
Bright lights, city life
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
I never took a straight path nowhere
# 路途从未一帆风顺 #
Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 生活永远满载变数 #
I live, I learn
# 汲取教训才能活下去 #
I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 我来自车水马龙高楼林立的大城市 #
It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 这里物欲横流 没钱寸步难行 #
Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 我生长在与天堂一街之隔的地狱里 #
That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 每十五分钟就能卖♥♥出七克粉 #
Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 超纯浓度 封上包装 流向市场 #
Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 已选择的职业 预料中的打击 #
Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 毒丸药雨之中 学说唱或是偷抢 #
Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 那又怎样 趁现在 #
Go head and pump a pack
# 再来一打药 #
This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 这是我的王者节奏 邦德之力 #
That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我的零零七范儿 #
I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 我是潜行的骗子 在被子下甜言蜜语 #
Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 看着女人的眼睛 说着宝贝我爱你 #
You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 你是我的灵感 你是我的动力 #
You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 是我无畏前行的勇气 #
They say this is a big, rich town
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
Bright lights, city life
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
Previously on Power...
权欲 前情提要
I'll deliver Julio to you, and you take him out.
我把胡里奥交给你 然后你干掉他
Blood in, blood out.
忠以血 叛以血
All of the members of this prosecution
控方所有人
will be suspended pending an investigation.
停职接受调查
I gave Tasha an awful lot of money.
我给了塔莎一笔可观的资金
Tasha took money from you?
塔莎管你借钱了
Why wouldn't you talk to me first?
你为什么不先跟我说呢
You left me with no other choice.
你让我别无选择
I told you I would be in touch.
我说了我会和你联♥系♥的
You've been out long enough
你出去时间不短了
to put that phone in Tommy Egan's hands.
早该把手♥机♥给汤米·伊根了
We are expanding.
我们要扩大影响力
We'd like to see if you can run both coasts.
我们想看看你能否同时做好东西海岸的生意
Couldn't get rid of me that easy, motherfucker.
摆脱我可不是那么容易的事 混♥蛋♥
You gonna do exactly what I tell you to do or Tariq is dead.
照我说的话做 否则塔里克就没命了
What I gotta do to get my son back, man?
我要做什么才能换回我的儿子
Money goes in the bag, Marcus.
把钱装进袋子里 马库斯
Now the question is,
而现在 问题就在于
should he watch you die or the other way around?
是该让他看着你死呢 还是反过来
Dad. Back the fuck up!
爸爸 滚到后边去
Grim, what the fuck happened?
格里姆 他妈的出什么事了
We was robbed, man. It was Ghost.
咱们被抢了 是幽灵干的
Ghost?
幽灵
He was with that dude, Kanan.
他和那个叫卡南的家伙
Kanan is still alive?
卡南还活着
They killed Marcus.
他们杀了马库斯
Fuck!
操
Yo, boss, your phone's buzzin' again.
老大 你手♥机♥又响了
Yo, what the fuck, Ghost?
我说 他妈的什么情况啊 幽灵
Tommy, just listen...
汤米 听我说
I get back to the spot. Grimace is all...
我刚回到这里 格里姆全身都...
Tommy, shut the fuck up and listen.
汤米 闭嘴 听我说
Tariq's in trouble, all right?
塔里克有麻烦了 明白了吗
Yeah, all right. Where you at?
好吧 你在哪里呢
Meet us at Hoyt and 3rd.
到霍伊特和第三大街交叉处见我们
Grimace, stay here.
格里姆 待着别动
'Riq.
塔里克
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh, hey, hey, hey. What happened?
好了 出什么事了
What happened to him?
他怎么了
Hey, it's okay.
好了 没事了
It's okay, all right?
没事了 放心吧
We need to fuckin' talk.
咱们得谈谈了
Go warm up in the car. I gotta talk to your uncle.
进车里暖和一下 我和你叔叔聊两句
I don't fuckin' understand.
我他妈就不明白了
You said you set Kanan on fire. I did.
你不是说你把卡南烧了吗 我是烧了
How the fuck is he still alive?
那他怎么还活着
Half of him is fuckin' burned, Tommy, okay?
他半个人都是烧伤 汤米
Scarred. His face, his chest, his arms.
全是疤 脸上 胸口 胳膊
Arms?
胳膊
Holy shit, Tasha was right.
真♥他♥妈♥邪性了 让塔莎说着了
What's Tasha gotta do with this?
这跟塔莎有什么关系
The night that you got locked up
你给铐起来那晚
and Tariq went missing. Yeah, okay.
塔里克失踪了 然后呢
She didn't tell you?
她没跟你说
Tasha got a ransom demand.
有人管塔莎要赎金
The picture had Tariq all passed out
还有张塔里克人事不省的照片
with this big ass, crispy arm around him.
照片上就有条烤焦的大胳膊勒着他
Tasha asked me if it could be Kanan,
塔莎问我那是不是卡南
but then Tariq showed up safe and sound.
但是后来塔里克平安地回来了
He said it was a fuckin' joke.
他说那就是个恶作剧
Fuck!
妈的
Look, Tariq lied to you.
告诉你吧 塔里克骗你的
Kanan's got his mind all fuckin' twisted out.
卡南把他给洗♥脑♥了
And remember Jukebox?
还记得点唱机吗
Yeah, that fuckin' crazy bitch.
记得啊 他妈的就一疯婊♥子♥
That one. She kidnapped him.
就是她 她绑了他
So Kanan fuckin' shoots her to save Tariq's life.
然后卡南把她给毙了 救了塔里克一命
Ghost, this story is so fuckin' weird.
幽灵 这故事也太扯了
If you were anybody the fuck else,
如果换做是其他人
for any other fuckin' reason, you'd be dead right now.
无论是为了什么 我早弄死他了
I know.
我懂
Come on, I guess you guys need a ride.
来吧 上车走人
Yo, 'Riq.
塔里克
Tariq, let me ask you something.
塔里克 我得问你点事
Did Dre know that Kanan was alive?
德瑞知道卡南还活着吗
Did Dre see you and Kanan together?
德瑞有没有看见过你和卡南在一起
Or was he telling the truth,
他是不是说了真话
that he picked you up on some corner
他说在你♥爸♥被抓那晚
the night your dad was arrested?
他是在某个街角找到你的
Slim... I mean, Kanan, he stayed outta sight.
瘦条 就是卡南 他一直都躲着人
Dre didn't know, and I didn't tell him.
德瑞并不知情 我也没告诉过他
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢大家能来
Main Justice has decided
主法官已经决定
to continue your suspensions
继续你们的停职处理
while reviewing your individual involvement
同时审查你们个人在圣帕特里克的
in the St. Patrick dismissal
证据驳回问题上的介入性质
before deciding on official disciplinary action.
之后再明确对你们的正式处理决定
But I think you all are gonna get fuckin' fired.
不过我觉得你们几个都会被炒掉
So I suggest you polish up your resumes.
所以呢 赶紧去编一份漂亮的简历吧
Valdes torpedoed us, plain and simple.
是巴尔德斯害了大家 板上钉钉的事啊
I still have other active cases. Not anymore, you don't.
我手上还有别的案子呢 都没有了
This is bullshit.
真♥他♥妈♥扯
You deserve a suspension as much as the rest of us.
你和我们一样应当受到停职处理
You were the captain of this team, remember?
你可是专案组组长啊
Well, I argued that, as the newcomer,
我争辩了一番 我说我是新来的
I lacked the institutional knowledge
对内部情况并不了解
to avoid the pitfalls that damaged the prosecution.
所以走了弯路岔路 最终影响了诉讼
What's the status on St. Patrick's case,
既然圣帕特里克案被撤销了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表