剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
They say this is a big, rich town
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
I just come from the poorest part
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
Bright lights, city life
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
I never took a straight path nowhere
# 路途从未一帆风顺 #
Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 生活永远满载变数 #
I live, I learn
# 汲取教训才能活下去 #
I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 我来自车水马龙高楼林立的大城市 #
It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 这里物欲横流 没钱寸步难行 #
Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 我生长在与天堂一街之隔的地狱里 #
That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 每十五分钟就能卖♥♥出七克粉 #
Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 超纯浓度 封上包装 流向市场 #
Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 已选择的职业 预料中的打击 #
Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 毒丸药雨之中 学说唱或是偷抢 #
Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 那又怎样 趁现在 #
Go head and pump a pack
# 再来一打药 #
This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 这是我的王者节奏 邦德之力 #
That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我的零零七范儿 #
I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 我是潜行的骗子 在被子下甜言蜜语 #
Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 看着女人的眼睛 说着宝贝我爱你 #
You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 你是我的灵感 你是我的动力 #
You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 是我无畏前行的勇气 #
They say this is a big, rich town
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
Bright lights, city life
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
Previously on Power...
权欲 前情回顾
I'll deliver Julio to you,
我把胡里奥交给你
and you take him out.
然后你干掉他
But I have one condition:
但我有一个条件
you don't make it look like a Toros Locos kill.
你别弄得像是托洛斯·洛克斯帮干的
So, Tommy, what you, uh,
那个 汤米 你要怎么
what you gonna do about a distro, man?
你要怎么处理这个分销商的事 兄弟
One of yours, a Toro,
你们的一个人 托洛斯帮的
killed my distributor in cold blood.
冷血地杀了我的分销商
I want our old territory back,
我想拿回我们的地盘
and I want six new Toros Locos corners.
还要六个托洛斯·洛克斯帮的地盘
Look, man, if this starts a war, Uriel,
要是这事引发了冲突 乌列
we both gonna lose, man.
这对我们俩都没好处
Rashad Tate. Councilman in Queens.
瑞沙德·泰特 皇后区议员
And I heard about your interest
我听说你
in the Minority Trade Commission.
对少数民族贸易委员会感兴趣
Bailey Markham, Joe.
贝利·马卡姆 乔
I think he had evidence
我觉得他手上
that would convict Egan and St. Patrick.
有能给伊根和圣帕特里克定罪的证据
I think they made him disappear.
我认为是他们让他失踪了
She's a fuckin' liar. Just like Dad, Uncle Tommy.
她就是个骗子 就像爸爸 汤米叔叔
Damn it, 'Riq... Get out of my room.
该死的 里克 你快滚出我的房♥间
Ow, Tariq, stop!
塔里克 住手
I'm your dad.
我是你的父亲
And I want to meet you.
我想见见你
This is the view of the main stairs
在监控被掐断之前
right before the tape cuts out.
这是面向主楼梯的唯一视角
Is that... Fuckin' Mike Sandoval.
那是... 迈克·桑多瓦尔
Hello?
谁
Hey. I-I was looking for your dad.
嗨 我在找你的爸爸
I don't want to represent your husband anymore, Tasha.
我不想再当你丈夫的律师了 塔莎
But we need you.
但我们需要你
I need you.
我需要你
Good morning.
早上好
We need to talk. Now.
我们要谈谈 马上
You here alone?
你一个人吗
Not anymore.
现在不是了
What's going on, James?
发生什么事了 詹姆斯
Why'd you feel the need to come to my apartment this early?
什么事要你一大早到我公♥寓♥里来
It couldn't wait until later?
就不能再等等吗
When's the last time you talked to Proctor?
你最后一次和普罗克特谈话是什么时候
I don't know, uh,
我不知道
last week maybe?
好像是上星期
You wouldn't have heard of any criminal investigation
你没有听说任何和他有关的
involving him, would you?
刑事侦查 对吧
Proctor? No, I mean,
普罗克特 没有
they're probably still digging into him
也许他被撤出你的案子之后
after he was thrown off of your case, but
他们还在他身上找线索
I haven't heard anything about any real charges.
但我没有听说有任何实质的指控
Do you know something I should know?
有什么我应该知道的吗
No.
没有
It's just that with my case still pending, of course,
只不过我的案子还在接受调查中
I want to make sure he's not involved
我想确保他没有被卷入到什么
in something that could touch us, that's all.
会牵扯到我们的事情里 就这样
Us?
我们
Well, if you... Or I...
如果你 或者我
Were implicated in anything,
受到牵连
I'm quite sure I would've heard about it by now.
我肯定我早就会收到风声了
You want me to make some phone calls?
你要我去打听一下吗
No, don't worry about it.
不 不用操心了
All right.
好的
Well, if you don't mind.
我就不送了
Hm. I didn't know you had a lady.
我不知道你有女人
I wouldn't call her my lady.
她不是我的女人
You know how it is these days.
这个时代 你懂的
It's a gray area.
灰色地带
Well, if need any help cleaning up around here,
如果你需要找人打扫这里
Tasha can put you in touch with our housekeeper.
塔莎可以把我们的管家介绍给你
She's great.
她很棒
Nah, I'm good.
不用了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll see you.
回头见
You still thinking about going to war with the Jimenez?
你还想着要和希梅内斯家族开战吗
They haven't responded back with an answer on my offer.
他们还没有对我的提议给出答复
Got me watching my phone
我一直盯着手♥机♥
like I'm hoping they gonna ask me to prom.
像个等着人约我去舞会的傻子
Look, we just met with them.
我们才刚刚见完面
Yo, are the Serbians on board with this?
塞尔维亚人赞成这么做吗
We handle this right,
我们处理得妥当
Jason ain't got to know nothing.
詹森就什么都不知道
This is some dirt that we can clean up ourselves.
这种烂摊子我们自己就能搞定
And what the fuck are you questioning me for?
你♥他♥妈♥的问什么问
If we don't hear from them by midnight,
如果午夜之前还没有他们的消息
you tell everybody to strap up.
你让大家都带上枪
Bodies are gonna fuckin' drop.
要死人了
Well, you know I'm ready.
你知道我随时准备好了
And the boys will be too.
兄弟们也是
Three more trucks.
还有三车
Probably four hours, tops.
四小时内到 最多
All right.
好的
I gotta go, but I'll hit you later.
我要走了 我过会联♥系♥你
Got some shit I gotta do.
还有事情要做
Fuck.
该死的
Mike.
迈克
What're, uh, what are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Yesterday, Mak brought me in alone.
昨天 马克把我单独叫过去了
He said he needed some final information on Donovan.
他说他需要一些关于多诺万的最终信息
Great, they're serious about looking at Donovan as the mole.
很好 他们正在认真调查多诺万是内鬼一事
Yeah.
是的
Did you talk to Mak alone too?
你也和马克单独谈过了吗
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表