剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Kanan, why don't you let my son walk away, man?
卡南 放我儿子一马吧
He ain't like us.
他和我们不一样
He don't belong in that bullshit, man.
他根本就不属于这种混杂的世界
Talk to Jukebox, tell her she can have
和点唱机谈谈 告诉她
whatever the fuck she want with me.
她想要什么我都愿意做
Just let my son go.
只要让我儿子脱身就好
Take it.
拿着
I knew you was gonna do that.
我就知道你会这么做
So why you give it to me?
那你为什么要给我
'Cause I ain't gonna forgive you, and I ain't gonna let you go.
因为我是不会原谅你的 我也不会放你走
Jukebox gonna want to kill Tariq the minute she get that money.
点唱机一拿到那笔钱就会杀了塔里克
I don't know who she got in there with her.
我不知道那里头还有谁和她在一起
I don't know what they gonna do to me.
我也不知道他们会对我做些什么
So you can take that gun and you can use it
所以你可以拿好这把枪 用它来杀我
to kill me for all the shit we got between us,
解决我们之间的一切矛盾
or we can go in together and try and save your son.
或者我们一起进去 试着将你儿子救出来
About fucking time.
他妈的终于来了
I wasn't about to accept a check from this motherfucker.
我没打算收这个混♥蛋♥的支票
We just stole your money back.
我们把你的钱偷来了
And Ghost about to get what he deserve.
幽灵即将得到他应得的
I'm here, son. We going home.
我在这里 儿子 我们回家了
You look good, Ghost.
你看起来很不错啊 幽灵
All dressed up like a fucking civilian.
穿得光鲜亮丽 跟个平民老百姓似的
People really believe that act?
大家真的相信了吗
I never done a fucking thing to you.
我从来没有做过任何伤害你的事情
You ain't got no good reason to do this
点唱机 你没有理由这么对我
to me, Jukebox, or my son.
或是这么对我的儿子
Ain't about you.
这与你无关
It's about his ten years inside.
是关于他在狱中度过的那十年
And money.
还关于钱
What the fuck is going on?
这他妈是怎么回事
No, no, no.
别 别 别
Y'all niggas thought you was gonna play me?
你们这些家伙以为能耍到我吗
Motherfucker, I will kill your bitch-ass son
一群贱♥货♥ 我要先杀了你的蠢儿子
right here, right now.
就在这里 就是现在
Don't, don't, don't, don't.
不要 不要 不要 不要
No, no. Don't, don't, don't.
别 别 不要这么做 不要 不要
Dad...
爸爸...
You all out of excuses now, ain't you, nigga?
你们都没任何借口了 对吧 黑鬼们
Don't do it. You are all out
不要这么做 你们都已经
of your little slick-ass moves.
山穷水尽了
Now, the question is,
而现在 问题就在于
should he watch you die, or the other way around?
是该让他看着你死呢 还是反过来
It's gonna be all right, Tariq.
一切都会没事的 塔里克
No, don't lie to the boy, Ghost.
别 别对自己儿子说假话 幽灵
Juke...
点唱机...
You know what, little man?
你知道吗 小屁孩儿
This motherfucker
这个混账
is not who he says he is.
根本就不是他自称的那个人
His name ain't even Slim.
他的名字根本就不是瘦崽
What? Oh, yeah.
什么 呵呵 不知道吧
He's been playing you the whole time.
这么长时间以来他都在耍你
For a money grab.
就为了能捞一笔
You are nothing to him
对他来说
but a dollar bill.
你就是一打小钱
You ain't got to fucking take it there, Jukebox.
你根本不用说这些话的 点唱机
Tell him who you really are...
告诉他你到底是谁...
or I will blow his fucking head off!
不然我就打爆他的脑袋
Tell him!
告诉他
I'm Kanan Stark.
我是卡南·斯塔克
I'm a no-good motherfucker, ain't that right, Jukes?
我他妈就不是个好人 满意了吗 点唱机
I ran this street with your dad.
我以前跟你♥爸♥一起在外面混的
I did a lot of bad shit. We hurt a lot of people.
我做过很多坏事 伤害过很多好人
Jukebox is telling you the truth.
点唱机说的都是实话
I ain't never been good.
我从来都不是一个好人
I wasn't raised that way.
我就是这么被人养大的
You told me Kanan was dead.
你和我说过卡南已经死了
I did.
我是说过
Tell him why you been hanging out with him.
告诉他为什么你要一直和他玩
Why you taught him about that life.
为什么你要教他过那种人生
I was running game on you.
我只不过是在设个局
I wanted... I wanted to get the money.
我想... 我想得到钱
And get back at Ghost.
找幽灵复仇
I wanted to hurt him, so I used you.
我想伤害他 所以我利用了你
Now tell him all about Shawn.
现在告诉他关于肖恩的一切
I killed Shawn.
是我杀了肖恩
I killed my own son.
我亲手杀死了自己的儿子
And I would do it again if I had to.
如果时间倒流 我依旧会这么做
He was soft, not like you.
他太软弱了 和你不一样
Back the fuck up!
给我滚到后面去
I got you.
我抱住你了
I got you.
没事了
Fucking bitch, running your mouth.
臭婊♥子♥ 就他妈会打嘴炮
See you around, little nigga.
再见了 小家伙
I got you.
没事了
I got you. I got you.
没事了 你安全了
I got you, man.
没事了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表