剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
the only good thing that's come out of this mess for me.
这一团糟心事里惟一让我甜蜜的事
Your business is safe.
你的生意很安全
I promise you that.
我发誓
And you right.
而且你说得对
T can't know shit about us neither.
塔莎不能知道咱们的事
We're gonna present evidence and testimony
我们会给出相关证据和证词
that proves James St. Patrick killed Agent Knox
证明詹姆斯·圣帕特里克杀害了诺克斯探员
to protect his childhood friend and his business partner,
其动机是保护他儿时玩伴 如今的生意伙伴
Thomas Egan,
托马斯·伊根
that Egan and Knox were working
伊根和诺克斯曾为贩毒集团大佬
for cartel leader Felipe Lobos,
费利佩·洛沃斯卖♥♥命
and they were co-conspirators in this murder.
在这宗谋杀里他们是同谋者
After the death of Mr. Lobos,
洛沃斯先生死后
Agent Knox was under investigation
诺克斯探员正在接受
for leaking classified information.
是否泄露机密的调查
And we believe James St. Patrick silenced Knox
我们相信詹姆斯·圣帕特里克在托马斯·伊根
at the order of Thomas Egan.
授意下杀害了诺克斯探员
I'm asking you to indict James St. Patrick
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克杀害了联邦探员
for the crime of murder in the first degree
格雷格·诺克斯 我要求诸位判定
in the death of Federal Agent Greg Knox.
其一级谋杀罪成立
I just want to extend a big congratulations
我得好好祝贺一下多诺万
to Donovan for finding the murder weapon at Truth.
他在真理找到了凶器
It's the final nail in St. Patrick's coffin
圣帕特里克死定了
and Proctor's gonna shit when he finds out.
普罗克特知道后一定会恨死了
Listen, I can't take credit.
我可不想居功
The asshole left it underneath the bar in his office.
这混♥蛋♥把它藏在了办公室的吧台下面
What? Hey, you know what they say,
什么 你知道大家都说的
"We don't catch the smart ones."
"我们不抓聪明人"
The gun is great news,
枪的事是个好消息
but we still need to prove that Tommy Egan is Ghost.
但我们还需要证明汤米·伊根就是幽灵
And connect him, at least circumstantially,
而且要把他和洛沃斯的谋杀联♥系♥起来
to Lobos's murder.
起码要提供间接证据
Tommy has an alibi.
汤米有不在场证明
His coked-out mom, Kate.
他嗑药的老妈 凯特
I don't know if we can break her,
我不肯定能不能拿下她
but we can definitely get Tapper to sign off on a warrant
但咱们肯定可以让塔珀签署
for a tail.
跟踪令
Catch him in the act of running his organization.
在他做毒品生意的时候抓他个现行
You think Egan is stupid enough to be running drugs
你觉得伊根蠢到现在还要贩毒的份上了吗
while his best friend is accused of murder?
他最好的朋友正面临谋杀指控呢
If I know Tommy, he can't help himself.
我了解汤米 他管不住自己
Then we're going to catch him.
那么我们就抓他的现行
Did you bring the re-up for my wife?
你给我老婆带药了吗
I got a call from Dre.
德瑞给我打电♥话♥了
He said the Feds found a fucking gun at Truth?
说他妈的联邦局在真理找到了一把枪
I mean, he didn't really do it.
但他没杀人啊
He says he didn't,
他说他没有
and I believe him, but the jury won't.
我信 可陪审团不会信
They're saying he did it because you asked him to,
他们说是你让他这么做的
because you're partners.
因为你们是生意伙伴
So if he goes down, I go down?
就是说他完蛋 我也完蛋
Yes.
没错
And they're gonna be looking for any reason they can get
他们还会找一切可能的借口
to bring you in.
把你弄进去
Look, if they can prove that you're a drug dealer,
听着 如果他们能够证明你贩毒
it helps their case.
对他们就太有利了
You need to lay low.
所以你要低调
Stay out of the game for a while.
你的生意也要暂时停一停
Shit's bad timing, Proctor.
真♥他♥妈♥不是时候 普罗克特
I'm under pressure to...
我有压力
keep doing what I'm doing.
现在没法停手
Yeah, well, Angela knows everything about you.
好吧 安吉拉对你了如指掌
She's gonna be lookin' to bring you in.
她会想办法把你弄进去的
This all happened because he couldn't keep
发生这么多事都是因为
his fuckin' hands off of her.
他舍不得她
I told him to stay away from that bitch.
我跟他说过 离那个婊♥子♥他妈远点
I told him too.
我也说过
Things are gonna get worse.
事情会越来越糟
All right.
明白了
I'll keep a low profile.
我消停一阵子
But if shit does go sideways and I do get arrested,
如果这摊烂事搞砸了 我真给拘了
I'm gonna kill you.
我弄死你
Get out!
滚出来
Tommy, man, I'm sorry.
汤米 哥们儿 我很抱歉
Shut up! Yo.
闭嘴 兄弟
Yyo Shut up. Shut the fuck up.
兄... 闭嘴 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Get out of here.
滚出来
Run.
跑
I'll give you a head start.
我让你先跑一会
Did I stutter?
我说话结巴吗
Run, mothafucka!
快跑 你丫个蠢猪
One!
一
Two.
二
Ten.
十
Ready or not, here I come.
管你好没好 我来了
Faster!
跑快点
Oh...shit!
我真行
You okay?
你没事吧
Your fat fuck of a cousin could've run faster than that.
你的猪头堂兄肯定能比你跑得快
You better not disrespect my organization
从今往后 你♥他♥妈♥最好对我的组织
ever again!
尊重点
Okay!
没问题
Just get the fuck off me!
快他妈从我腿上下去
No. Ask nicely.
才不 你得客气点
Get the fuck off me...
快他妈从我腿上下去
please.
请你下去
Okay.
好吧
Get up. I'll show you how to do this shit.
起来 我教你怎么开门
Push it till you feel it slide in some more--
向里推 感觉能往里挤进去一点
It forces the fucking bolt down.
说明已经把他妈的锁栓压下来了
Then bend the card towards the door frame.
然后朝门框把卡片别弯
And voila.
齐活
Cool, I'ma try that next time.
帅 下次我也试试
What's up with your dad?
你爹怎么样了
I don't wanna talk about that nigga.
我不想谈那厮
You ever hear of somebody named Kanan?
你听说过卡南这个人吗
Yeah, he from the old crew.
老圈子里的
But you ain't gotta worry about him.
管他干嘛
Kanan dead.
卡南都死了
I wouldn't have left a fucking gun at Truth
我怎么可能把一把枪留在真理
you know that!
这你该懂
I told you, Angie's framing me!
我告诉过你 安琪在设计我
It doesn't matter who put it there.
谁放的不重要了
What matters is that they found it.
现在重要的是被发现了
They think you killed Greg to protect Tommy.
他们认为你为了保护汤米杀了格雷格
I think they're gonna try and prove that Tommy is Ghost
要我看 他们还打算证明汤米是幽灵
so they can make this whole thing a RICO.
然后用反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法压你们
Or prosecute both of you guys under the Kingpin Statute.
或者根据连续毒品犯罪法案起诉你们俩
What does that mean?
这都是什么意思
Both laws target organized crime
这两桩法律都针对有组织犯罪
and have Draconian sentencing guidelines
从重判决
against major drug dealers.
专门处理大毒枭
You'd both be charged as drug traffickers
你们俩都会被当做毒贩判处
and I think you know, I can't win that case.
你应该明白 这种案子我赢不了
We're talking about a mandatory life sentence,
你将面临强制终生监禁
and if they can prove you killed Lobos
如果他们证明你杀了洛沃斯
or anyone else in the commission of your drug crimes,
或者在你们的贩毒罪行中杀过任何人
it gets worse from there.
你的判决肯定比无期还糟
So they wanna make Tommy the Kingpin
就是说他们要把汤米说成是大毒枭
because they think he's Ghost.
因为他们认为他就是幽灵
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表