剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Why all the shade to your mom?
为什么要躲着你妈妈
Oh, it's nothing. I'm fine.
没什么 我挺好的
'Riq, it's an uncle's job
塔里克 这是叔叔的责任
to make sure you're all right.
确保你一切都好
Look, I know it's hard on you.
我知道对你来说这一切都不容易
It's hard on everyone,
对任何人来说都是
including your mom.
包括你的妈妈
She needs your help.
她需要你的帮助
I don't really care about helping her
我现在根本不想帮助我妈
or my dad right now.
或是我爸
I don't even care if he goes away.
我甚至不在乎他会不会去坐牢
Probably did it anyway.
因为八成就是他做的
Yeah, well, he told me that he didn't.
不过 他告诉我这不是他干的
Uncle Tommy, he lies about everything.
汤米叔叔 他在什么事上都撒谎
Pretty sure he's lying about this too.
我很肯定他在这件事上也撒谎了
Yeah, he don't always tell the truth.
是 有时候他的确不说实话
I don't always trust him either.
我也不是无时无刻的都相信他
But Tariq,
但是塔里克
I swear to God, I do about this.
我向上帝发誓 在这件事上 我相信他
Look, Tariq, I didn't have a dad.
听着 塔里克 我没有父亲
No one looking out for me at all when I was your age.
我像你这么大的时候 根本没人关心我
Whatever may be true about him,
不管他是个怎样的人
your dad would never
你♥爸♥爸永远不会开枪杀♥警♥♥察♥
put our family at risk by shooting that cop.
以至于把整个家庭都置于危险之中
Maybe you haven't been around us that much until now, but
也许是因为你太久不在我们身边了
the family's not that important to him anymore.
家庭对他来说 并不是那么重要
I'm late.
我要迟到了
All right.
好吧
Go do good.
好好学习啊
Julio Antonio Moreno.
朱里奥·安东尼奥·莫雷诺
It's "Hoolio." Hm?
是"胡 里奥" 什么
It...
它...
How long have you known, uh,
你认识詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
James St. Patrick and Tommy Egan?
和汤米·伊根有多久了
Can you really ever know anybody?
你觉得你到底能有多了解一个人呢
You know, I know I can do this all day.
我可以就这么和你耗一整天
Andre Coleman. Misdemeanor theft,
安德烈·科尔曼 盗窃轻罪
charge of felony assault, dropped,
被指控重伤罪 撤销了
and a felony conviction of
并以携带并有意图散播毒品
possession with intent to distribute.
而被定重罪
When did you meet James St. Patrick
你是什么时候遇到詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
and Tommy Egan?
还有汤米·伊根的
That's not in your little sheet there, bro.
那不在你的小纸片里是吧 兄弟
Look, man, I met them working at their Wash 'N Fold, okay?
我是在他们的洗衣房♥工作时认识他们的
I worked for James' club, Truth.
我为詹姆斯的夜店真理工作
And aside from the Wash 'N Folds,
除了洗衣房♥
were St. Patrick and Egan in any other businesses together?
圣帕特里克和伊根还一起做了别的生意吗
Did St. Patrick ever help his buddy Egan
圣帕特里克是否有帮助他的小伙伴伊根
working for the Lobos Cartel?
为洛沃斯贩毒集团工作过
Who?
你说谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
我不知道你在说谁
No?
不知道吗
What about Greg Knox?
格雷格·诺克斯呢
Ever overhear St. Patrick mention him?
圣帕特里克提到过他吗
How he might plan to kill him to protect himself or Egan?
还有他为了保护自己或伊根而杀掉他的计划
Absolutely not.
完全没听过
James isn't the type of guy
詹姆斯可不是那种
who would... kill somebody.
会杀人的人
So then you wouldn't know anything about St. Patrick
也就是说你根本不知道
planning the murder of Agent Greg Knox
圣帕特里克为了保护汤米·伊根
to protect Tommy Egan?
杀掉格雷格·诺克斯探员的事
Nah.
说对了
That sounds like a crime to me.
这是犯罪啊
And I happen to be totally clean, so...
我可是彻头彻尾的正经人 所以嘛...
Totally clean?
正经人
Because, uh, that, would suggest that
那玩意是不是表示
you're a member of the Toros Locos gang.
你是托洛斯·洛克斯帮会成员
Unless you just have problems remembering your phone number
难不成是你记不住自己的电♥话♥号♥码
or need a faster way to end job interviews?
或者想快速搞砸工作面试才纹的
I used to be a Toro, bro.
我以前是托洛斯帮的 哥们
Kay?
好了吧
Not anymore.
不过现在不是了
God, that's... That's funny.
我的天 这太可笑了
Aren't the Toros
托洛斯成员从来都是
"Blood in, blood out"?
血腥投名状 到死才退出吧
Well, you see, the Wash N' Fold,
这是因为洗衣房♥
it offered me better medical and dental.
有更好的医疗和牙科保险
Look,
听着
you seem like a smart...
你应该是个挺聪明的
ish guy.
家伙
If you're dirty, I'm gonna find out.
如果你有罪 我一定会查出来
You shouldn't be so loyal to St. Patrick.
你没必要对圣帕特里克这么讲义气
I doubt he'd be that loyal to you.
他不见得对你也这么义气
See, you gotta understand this.
你首先得明白一点
Most people like James who make it out the hood,
大部分像詹姆斯这样从贫民窟走出来的人
they turn their back on it.
都会跟过去划清界限
He ain't like that.
他却不会
He hires people who...
他会雇用一些
who fucked up, like me.
一团糟的人 比如我
That man looked out for me when he didn't have to.
那哥们本来用不着拉我一把 但他做到了
He put himself on the line and made a deal
他冒了很大的风险 跟他们达成协议
to get me out of the Toros Locos.
就为了把我从托洛斯·洛克斯里捞出来
He couldn'ta killed anybody.
他绝不可能杀人
That's who he is.
他不是那种人
That's who he is.
他不是那种人
You've known Tommy and Tasha a long time.
你认识汤米和塔莎很久了
Tommy since Tasha met James,
从塔莎遇见詹姆斯起就认识汤米了
about 13 years?
有十三年了吧
I know Tommy.
我认识汤米
Not that well.
没那么熟
So you can't describe the nature of
你是说你不清楚
his relationship with James St. Patrick?
他和詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的关系
They're men.
都是男人嘛
They play video games and watch football.
会一起打游戏 看球赛
Right. Tasha's really your friend.
好吧 塔莎才是你的朋友
Since the second grade.
从二年级起就是了
And I don't care what you ask me,
我才不管你打算问什么
I ain't gonna say nothing against her.
我才不会说出对她不利的话
I wouldn't ask you to do that.
我不会要求你这么做
I just want to clarify some facts.
我就是想证实几个事实
When did James St. Patrick
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克是什么时候
move out of the marital residence?
从婚后住址搬出来的
I think you know the answer to that one.
我觉得你该知道答案
Please answer the question.
请回答问题
A little while ago.
前段时间
But he moved back in.
但他已经搬回去了
To sleep in the office, I think.
就我所知 是睡办公室了
Since you're friends so long, I'm sure you knew
你和塔莎是多年的老朋友了 你肯定知道
Tasha sold her wedding ring, right?
她把婚戒卖♥♥了吧
If that's what it says.
你说是就是吧
She didn't tell you?
她没告诉过你
When exactly did you start
你具体是从什么时候开始
receiving her personal bank statements?
接收她的银行账单的
I don't know.
不知道
I ain't the god damn post office.
我又不是他妈的邮局
Ms. Grant,
格兰特女士
you don't have a record.
你没案底
You haven't committed a crime.
没犯过法
As far as I can tell,
就我所知
you're a good person.
你还是个好人
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表