剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You gettin' back in the drug game
你回去搞你的毒品交易
ain't got shit to do with our paper.
和我们赚钱又有什么关系
I hear that, but with the cops around Ghost,
我明白 可警♥察♥全围着幽灵转
now how long before they start looking for his kid?
他们会在多久之后开始找他儿子呢
All the questions they gonna be asking...
他们会问那么多问题
too many ways this shit could play out.
变数太大了
Me? I don't give a fuck.
我是无所谓
But you can't afford to get caught.
但你可不能被抓
Neither of you. Look, if it's money you want,
你也是 听着 如果你们想要钱
I can cut you in right now, 10K a week, easy.
我可以现在就给你们 一周一万 小菜一碟
Each. 15.
每个人 一万五
That's almost 50K a week, man.
那都快一周五万了
And if you do your job right, they won't even miss it.
如果你做得好 他们就不会发现了
If it was something about Milan
如果这是和米兰
or about the business...
或者生意有关
They would have come for both of us by now.
那他们现在就会来找我们俩了
Yeah. I mean, Proctor said
对 普罗克特说
Angela arrested him, and you know that bitch
安吉拉逮捕了他 如果这事和我们有关
would have been right here if it was about us, right?
那个贱♥人♥早就来找我们了 对吧
Yeah. He also said we can't call the police about Tariq.
是的 他还说 塔里克的事不能报♥警♥
He's right, Tash. No fuckin' cops.
塔莎 他没事 不要报♥警♥
There's no way this could be Kanan, right?
这不可能是卡南做的 对吧
Kanan is dead, Tasha. I mean, look.
卡南已经死了 塔莎 听着
Him and Ghost walked into that warehouse.
他和幽灵一起走进仓库
There ain't no way that Ghost
如果卡南还活着
walks out of there if Kanan's still breathing.
幽灵就不可能从那里出来
Yeah, you're right about that shit.
你说得挺对
Besides, if he was still alive, he would've shot us all by now.
而且 如果他还活着 我们岂不已被他枪杀了
I mean, unless he found Jesus
除非他皈依了
and got a complete personality transplant.
然后完全换了个人格
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure. Kanan is dead.
我确定 卡南死了
Yo, what happened?
这是怎么了
You fell asleep like a little kid.
你就像个小孩子一样睡着了
Think you had too much lean.
你可能是喝多了
Yeah, my bad.
我的错
Yo, my mom probably bugging out right now.
我妈可能现在正在大发雷霆
About that, Ray Ray thought he had jokes and shit.
关于这一点 雷想到了好点子
Took a picture of you asleep, sent it to Tasha.
拍了一张你睡觉的照片 发给了塔莎
Told her she needed to pay for you,
告诉她 想要换回你 她需要支付赎金
like you was kidnapped or some shit.
就像你被绑♥架♥了一样
What? Why would he do that?
什么 他为什么要这么做
He's a fuckin' idiot.
他脑子有问题
We 'bout to take you home, but you
我们打算把你送回家
gonna have to explain to your mom about what happened.
但你要向你妈解释发生了什么
She can't know nothing about us all, what goes on here.
她不能知道我们的事 或今晚发生了什么
Yeah, I already know.
我明白
When you get there, she gon' be upset.
等你到家的时候 你妈会很不开心
Somethin' else happened tonight.
今晚发生了点别的事
Look, man, you ain't gotta tell him that.
你别告诉他那件事
Let his mom handle it.
让他妈处理就行了
Nigga, he deserve the truth.
黑鬼 要告诉他真♥相♥
Your father got arrested tonight.
你♥爸♥爸今晚被捕了
What?
什么
Now you see, I was right about Ghost.
现在你知道了 我没有看错幽灵
I'm sorry the cops seem to know it too.
很抱歉 警方也知道了
What are they sayin' he did?
他们说他干了什么吗
Whatever they sayin' he did, he did that shit.
无论怎么说 他都干了
Mm, take this.
拿着
There's gon' be cops around asking questions and shit like that.
会有很多警♥察♥问东问西的
Don't call me from your regular phone; Use that.
别用你的电♥话♥打给我 用这个
All right. All right, man.
好的 好的
I'ma take you home now, all right?
我现在带你回家 好吗
Wait, we gotta figure out what you gon' tell Tasha about tonight.
等等 我们要想好你要怎么跟塔莎说今晚的事
No, I already know what to say. I got you.
不用了 我知道该这么说 我能搞定
Come here, Tariq.
过来 塔里克
Where was he? Where were you?
他去哪里了 你去哪里了
Ma, I'm sorry.
妈 对不起
I-I was just hanging out with some friends.
我只是和朋友出去溜达了
I fell asleep, and he thought it would be funny
我睡着了 他觉得发那个照片给你
to send you that picture. It was just a big joke.
会很有趣 只不过是开个玩笑
You think this is a joke?
你觉得这是个玩笑
Yeah.
是的
Where was he? How'd you know where to go?
他去哪儿了 你怎么知道去哪里找他的
He was in Brooklyn. I texted him and he hit me back.
他在布鲁克林 我发短♥信♥给他 他回我了
Hey, Tariq.
嗨 塔里克
Yo, man, you scared us.
活计 你吓到我们了
You was still hanging with your boy, Slim, though, right?
你是和你朋友瘦条一起的 对吧
Who's Slim? Do I know him?
谁是瘦条 我认识吗
Uh, I just made him up.
是我编出来的
I met some friends at, uh, Basketball City.
我在篮球城碰到了些朋友
You know, Raina, she kept asking me questions,
雷娜一直问我问题
and I didn't wanna answer
我不想回
'cause I wanna hang out with my friends, you know.
因为我和我朋友在一起
We drink and stuff, and I didn't want her to tell Mom.
我们去喝酒了 我不想她告诉老妈
Excuse me, what?
你说什么
That's why I fell asleep.
所以我睡着了
Who are these friends you're hanging with, 'Riq?
你都在和什么朋友鬼混 塔里克
I'm not a snitch, Mom.
我不是告密者 妈
I'm not gonna let them get in trouble because I fell asleep
我不会因为我睡着了 还有他们发了张图片
like a little kid and they sent the picture.
就让他们陷入麻烦
Yeah, in that text,
那条短♥信♥
whose arm is in that picture?
图片里手臂是谁的
That was my friend's uncle.
那是我朋友的叔叔
Okay. You look at me, boy.
好 看着我 儿子
I thought you were kidnapped.
我以为你被绑♥架♥了
I thought you could've been killed.
我以为你有可能被杀了
All right, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
I won't hang out with them anymore.
我不会再和他们出去了
I promise. Yeah, I hope not.
我保证 我希望你不会
I gotta apologize to Dad.
我去和老爸道歉
Um, where is he? Is he here?
他在哪儿 他在这吗
No, 'Riq.
不 塔里克
Sit down, please.
请坐下
Look, I need to talk to you about your father.
听着 我要和你谈谈你♥爸♥的事情
Something happened tonight. I mean, he... he's not hurt.
今晚发生了些事情 他没有受伤
He's okay, but... he's not here.
他没事 但他不在这
What happened to Daddy?
爸爸怎么了
Raina.
雷娜
Hey, T, I'ma, um...
嗨 塔里克 我先走了
Come here, baby girl. He's okay.
宝贝 过来 他没事
Hey, Dre, hold up.
嗨 德瑞 等等
So how'd you find him? For real.
你到底怎么找到他的 说真的
Look, Tommy, I'm not lying to you.
听着 汤米 我没有骗你
I hit the kid and told him that you and his moms was losin' it
我发短♥信♥给那小子告诉他 你和他妈妈抓狂了
and he hit me back.
他就回了我短♥信♥
I picked him up on a corner in Bushwick, man.
我在布♥什♥维克一个路口接到他的
All right, I seen the kids, but I don't know their names.
我看到那些孩子了 但我不知道他们的名字
Why do I think you're bullshitting me?
为什么我会觉得你在忽悠我
What about a goddamn thank you?
说一句谢谢怎么样
If the kid didn't trust me, he wouldn't be back.
如果那孩子不信任我 他就不会回来了
Did he answer your call?
他接你的电♥话♥了吗
I'm outta here, man.
我要走了
Yo, Dre.
德瑞
Good lookin' out.
你衣服不错啊
Oh, shit.
妈的
You back in that shit?
你要回去上班了
Best way to protect myself from being fucked with on the highway.
这是在公路上保护自己的最好办法
Keep them Tariq payments on time, okay?
准时把保塔里克安全的钱拿到手 好吗
Dre ain't gon' cross me.
德瑞不会耍我的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表