剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
权欲 前情提要
James St. Patrick,
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
you are under arrest for the murder
你因涉嫌谋杀特别探员
of Special Agent Gregory Knox.
格雷戈里·诺克斯而被逮捕
Julio is the distro now.
现在是胡里奥负责分销
He'll keep you in weight.
他会给大家发货
Ghost put me in charge of this shit.
是幽灵让我管这些糟心事的
And Tommy left me in charge of everything.
汤米还让我管理所有事呢
I don't feel safe. I got you.
我一点都不觉得安全 我罩你
I'm giving you as much money as I can.
我会尽我所能给你足够的钱
Just stay away from the kid.
只求你离那孩子远点儿
Tony Teresi... one count manslaughter,
托尼·特瑞斯... 一项过失杀人
one count second-degree murder.
一项二级谋杀
John, what are you doing here?
约翰 你怎么来了
Just got a new assignment.
刚领到一项新任务
I'll be sitting first chair in the St. Patrick case.
圣帕特里克的案子由我来主导
After today, we'll be working out of my offices.
今天之后 我们就去我办公室工作
Your Honor... Bail is denied, Mr. Proctor.
法官大人 拒绝保释 普罗克特先生
Cop killer.
警♥察♥杀手
We got a resister!
这儿有一个反抗的
They say this is a big, rich town
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
I just come from the poorest part
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
Bright lights, city life
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
I never took a straight path nowhere
# 路途从未一帆风顺 #
Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 生活永远满载变数 #
I live, I learn
# 汲取教训才能活下去 #
I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 我来自车水马龙高楼林立的大城市 #
It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 这里物欲横流 没钱寸步难行 #
Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 我生长在与天堂一街之隔的地狱里 #
That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 每十五分钟就能卖♥♥出七克粉 #
Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 超纯浓度 封上包装 流向市场 #
Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 已选择的职业 预料中的打击 #
Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 毒丸药雨之中 学说唱或是偷抢 #
Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 那又怎样 趁现在 #
Go head and pump a pack
# 再来一打药 #
This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 这是我的王者节奏 邦德之力 #
That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我的零零七范儿 #
I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 我是潜行的骗子 在被子下甜言蜜语 #
Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 看着女人的眼睛 说着宝贝我爱你 #
You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 你是我的灵感 你是我的动力 #
You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 是我无畏前行的勇气 #
They say this is a big, rich town
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
Bright lights, city life
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
So he's not coming home?
他不回来吗
No.
不
Not right now.
现在不行
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That means he did it.
那就是他干的喽
Boy, I don't want to hear those damn words come out of your mouth ever again.
别再让我听见你说这种混账话
Your father would never kill anyone.
你们爸爸绝对不可能杀人
And you know better.
你比别人更清楚
A police arrest innocent black men all the time.
警♥察♥总喜欢抓无辜的黑人
Yeah, 'Riq, don't be dumb.
对 里克 你别傻了
You're the dumb one. I'm not the dumb one!
你才傻 我才不傻
Stop it, please.
拜托 别吵了
Now, look,
听着
I know this is gonna be hard,
我知道这很难
but we're gonna have to go on with our lives,
但我们还是要继续过日子
like everything is normal.
就像平常一样
I don't want you discussing your father's arrest with anyone.
不准和任何人讨论你们爸爸被捕的事情
I mean, someone could try to twist your words
有些人可能会篡改你们说的话
and use them to hurt your dad and our family.
利用它伤害你们爸爸 还有我们一家人
If anyone asks, we don't call him "Ghost."
如果有人问起 不要说你们爸爸叫"幽灵"
It's just a nickname that he got when he was a kid.
那只是他小时候的昵称
How did he get the name "Ghost" anyways?
他怎么会被别人叫"幽灵"呢
Yeah, Mom? How did he?
是啊 妈妈 这名字怎么来的
It doesn't mean anything.
就随便叫叫 没什么意思
It's the hood.
那条街上就这样
Everybody has nicknames in the hood.
住在那条街上的人都有昵称
What if something happens to Daddy when he's in prison?
如果爸爸在监狱里出了什么事怎么办
Nothing is gonna happen to your father, okay?
你♥爸♥不会有事的 好吗
Your dad is gonna be fine.
你♥爸♥爸一定会平安无事的
We are all gonna be fine.
我们都会没事的
I promise. Okay?
我保证 好吗
What's up, 'Keisha?
怎么了 凯莎
You told me I was safe, Tommy.
你跟我说过 我很安全的 汤米
Fuck you talkin' about?
你在胡说些什么
I was at the penthouse with Tasha when the Feds raided it.
联邦探员突袭顶层公♥寓♥时 我和塔莎都在场
And I met Angela.
我还碰见了安吉拉
The bitch wants blood.
那贱♥人♥是想把人往死里整啊
The fuck is going on with Ghost, anyway?
幽灵到底出了什么事
Thought he was supposed to be out by now.
我还以为他现在就该出狱了
All I know is, he didn't get bail.
我只知道他的保释被拒了
I want out.
我想退出
Want both yours and Tasha's names off the shop's paperwork.
你和塔莎的名字也要从店面档案上去掉
It's too late for that.
太晚了
You're not going anywhere.
你哪也去不了
The Feds are gonna be going through their finances and shit.
联邦探员肯定会调查他们的财产情况
Ghost's name ain't on the shop paperwork.
幽灵的名字不在店面档案上
If something pops off with Tasha's accounts,
如果塔莎的账户上有个什么
it's gonna give the Feds a fuckin' hard on.
联邦探员也不会那么容易查出来的
You don't get it.
你没懂我意思
I got a kid to think about.
我还有个孩子要考虑
You'd understand, Tommy, if you had one.
汤米 如果你也有孩子 你就会理解我的
No matter what happens, I got your back.
不管发生什么 我都罩着你
Just like we all did in the neighborhood,
就像我们以前在老街区那样
and just like I did with Milan.
就像我处理米兰一样
Did you fight back?
你还手了吗
No.
没有
It was two against one and I was handcuffed.
当时是二对一 而且我手被铐住了
Good.
好
It's like I said before,
就像我之前说的
everyone in here thinks you're James St. Patrick.
这里的人都以为你是詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
No matter how much people mess with you,
不管别人怎么整你
you're gonna have to suppress Ghost.
你一定要死死瞒住"幽灵"的身份
Shivin' a motherfucker is not gonna help you beat this case.
修理个把人♥渣♥可没法帮你打赢这个案子
I got everything in here on lock, all right?
我控制得很好 好吧
What are you doing to get me out?
你打算怎么把我弄出去
My hands are tied until I find out what the prosecution's
在我查出控方的事实陈述部分是什么之前
narrative's gonna be.
我是束手无策
They got your fingerprints and your DNA
他们发现了你的指纹 还在格雷格的指甲缝里
under Greg's fingernails.
发现了你的DNA
I don't know what other evidence they got.
我不知道他们还有什么证据
Evidence is bullshit.
证据个屁
Angela is fucking furious
我甩了安吉拉
because I dumped her, period.
她气炸了 就这样
She's framing me, man.
她在诬陷我 哥们
You need to tell them about our relationship.
你得把我和她的关系告诉他们
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你疯了吗
Introducing a love triangle between James St. Patrick,
从詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 安吉拉·巴尔德斯
Angela Valdes and Greg Knox is a slam dunk.
还有格雷格·诺克斯三角恋入手 绝对有效
Think about it; it gives us the cleanest motive.
想想 这样一来 我们就有了清晰的动机
Juries love a motive.
陪审团最爱动机了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表