剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
It was the right move at the time.
当时那是正确的选择
Fuck your right move. That's my daughter, man.
去你的正确 那是我女儿 伙计
You got one of those.
你也是有女儿的人
Yeah.
是的
And they're just trying to break you.
他们只是想击垮你
Angela's deal...
安吉拉提的协议...
How much time would that be? Don't...
刑期会是多久 别...
How much time would it be?
刑期会是多久
We will find a way out.
我们会找到出路的
I promise you.
我向你保证
But you have to trust me.
但你得信任我
Come on.
别这样
What you want?
你想干嘛
Why'd you do that at school the other day?
那天在学校 你为什么那么做
Oh, you talking about Ethan?
你是说伊桑的事吗
Ain't gotta worry bout that bitch anymore.
不用为那个混♥蛋♥操心
If a teacher had seen it, 'Riq,
如果被老师看到了 里克
you'd get suspended...
你会遭到停学处分的
I don't give a fuck.
我不在乎
If you keep skipping...
如果你继续逃...
Yo, come on. Shut it off.
别挡着 把它关了
If you keep skipping school...
要是你继续逃课...
you're gonna get expelled.
你就会被开除
I already messed up by getting photographed.
我已经被照片的事搞得一团糟了
We have to be perfect right now for Dad.
为了爸爸 我们现在必须好好的
We can't have anything look bad.
我们不能有任何的不对劲
And you getting into fights,
你还打架
I mean, it doesn't look too great.
这看上去太糟了
Raina, look around.
雷娜 看看周围
The club got shot up. Shawn died.
夜店发生枪击关了 肖恩死了
Now Dad is on trial for killing some FBI agent.
现在爸爸还被指控杀了某个联邦调查局的探员
Think this is all some type of coincidence?
你觉得这都是巧合吗
Everything they're saying about him's true.
他们说的都是真的
It can't be.
绝不可能
Dad wouldn't kill anybody.
爸爸不会杀害任何人
Okay, so why don't we know anything about them
好 那为什么他们在我们出生之前发生的事
before we were born?
我们为什么一点也不知道
Why haven't they taken us to where they grew up?
为什么他们不带我们回老家
Because everybody would know them
因为那里所有人都知道
for who they really are.
他们的真实身份
You're supposed to be the smart one, Raina.
雷娜 你不是很聪明的嘛
Wake the fuck up.
赶快醒醒吧
Move out my way.
别挡着我
Get the fuck out of my room.
从我的房♥间滚出去
Are we about ready, Mr. Proctor?
可以开始了吗 普罗克特先生
Oh... okay.
好了
It's all there.
都在这了
Your Honor, I'd like to present evidence
法官大人 我想要递交
in the motion to dismiss the DNA against my client
证明对方有明显渎职的证据
pursuant to a clear misconduct.
并申请驳回对我的当事人不利的DNA证据
Objection, Your Honor. Overruled.
反对 法官大人 驳回
I've found some of the prosecution's tactics
我发现控方的某些定罪策略
to be quite questionable, Mr. Mak.
存在很大的疑点 马克先生
Mr. Proctor, proceed.
普罗克特先生 请继续
Your Honor, I'd like to play city traffic camera footage
法官大人 我想要播放一段城市交通录像
that is evidence of a traffic stop
以证明诺克斯探员被杀害的那一天
between my client and Agent Knox
我的当事人和探员之间发生的
from the day he was killed.
一次交通拦检
Objection, Your Honor. The prosecution has no way
反对 法官大人 控方无法得知
to test the authenticity of this video.
录像带的真实度
I'm glad Mr. Mak mentioned that,
我很高兴马克先生提到了这点
'cause I'd also like to enter cell phone records
因为我同时想呈上相关的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥记录
that show both Agent Knox and Mr. St. Patrick's phones
其中显示诺克斯探员和圣帕特里克先生的
were pinging off the closest cell phone tower
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥在该录像所显示事件发生时
to this location at the exact time
恰巧来源于
the events in the video occurred.
同一位置的信♥号♥♥塔
Objection overruled.
反对无效
Proceed, Mr. Proctor.
继续吧 普罗克特先生
Your Honor, prosecution
法官大人
is in clear violation of the Brady Rule
控方未提供此案中对辩护方有利的
by not presenting exculpatory evidence
可无罪辩解的证据
that is favorable to the defendant in the criminal case.
明显违反了布雷迪条款
They're claiming Mr. St. Patrick's DNA
他们声称 诺克斯探员指甲中所有的
under Agent Knox's fingernails came from a struggle
圣帕特里克的DNA来自于
in the commission of his murder, when in truth, it came
谋杀过程中的挣扎 然而事实上
from Agent Knox's illegal traffic stop of my client.
却是诺克斯探员非法拦检我的当事人时留下的
Well, this will be a question of fact for the jury.
这确实会让陪审团对事实有所怀疑
I'll admit the video into evidence,
我会收入此录像作为证据
but I'm not throwing out the DNA.
但我不会将DNA证据排除
I'm sorry, Your Honor, it's...
抱歉 法官大人 这...
It's not that simple.
这并没有那么简单
AUSA Angela Valdes had knowledge of the event
纵然该事实已被城市交通摄像头拍下
and never presented it to the court,
司法部长助理安吉拉·巴尔德斯
even though it was captured by a city-owned traffic camera.
明明知道这件事却不呈报法庭
It's exculpatory evidence and it was suppressed
这是一个可无罪辩护的证据却被司法部长助理
by AUSA Valdes.
巴尔德斯压了下来
AUSA Valdes, please approach the bench.
司法部长助理巴尔德斯 请上前
Is this true?
他说的是真的吗
Did you have knowledge of this incident?
你之前知道这件事吗
I did, Your Honor.
我知道 法官大人
Did you share it with anyone
你告诉其他人了吗
or did you keep it to yourself?
还是说你一直私下保留着这个证据
Your Honor, AUSA Valdes
法官大人 司法部长助理巴尔德斯
did bring this to the prosecution's attention,
确实向控方提及过这件事
but since the stop was never logged by Agent Knox
但是因为诺克斯探员从未记录过此事
we believe this information to be false.
我们以为这个信息是错误的
We just didn't pursue it.
并未深究
But Mr. Proctor was able to discover the tape.
但是普罗克特先生却找到了录像带
So either you didn't look,
所以说 要么你们没去找
as you say,
像你所说的那样
or you knew it was there and didn't hand it over.
或者你们明知有此事而没有上报
But we'll never know.
但我们无法得知真♥相♥
So I'll split the baby.
所以我就平分一下机会吧
If we allow the DNA evidence into trial,
如果我允许DNA作为审判的证据
I will also allow Mr. Proctor
我同时会允许普罗克特先生
to imply that you covered this up intentionally.
暗示你们是有意隐藏此事
That'll bias the jury against us, Your Honor.
这样会使陪审团对我们产生偏见 法官大人
Yeah.
是啊
You could withdraw the DNA evidence, John.
你们可以撤掉DNA证据 约翰
And then I won't mention it.
这样我就不会提及这件事了
Your Honor...
法官大人...
It's your call, John.
你来决定 约翰
We withdraw it, Your Honor.
我们撤掉证据 法官大人
Your Honor,
法官大人
the defense moves to have all the charges dismissed.
辩方辩护内容改为撤销全部指控
Oh, let's not get ahead of ourselves, Mr. Proctor.
别太超前了 普罗克特先生
There is still the matter of the gun and the fingerprints.
枪和指纹的证据依然存在
The charges will not be dismissed,
指控不会被撤销
but we are adjourned for the day.
但今天可以休庭了
Good work.
干得不错
All right.
好了
Let's keep it crackin'.
继续保持着这个状况
And remember, if it dies down...
记住 如果人气弱下去的话
Everybody get a blue chip on the house.
庄家给每人送一块蓝色筹码
That's right. But never interrupt me again.
没错 但不准再打断我说话
Spanky, nothing pops off, all right?
史班奇 什么意外都不能发生 听到没
Yo. Mayweather.
喂 梅威瑟
Nothing pops off.
什么意外都不能发生
I heard you, motherfucker. We good.
我听到了 混♥蛋♥ 我们能行
All right.
好吧
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表