剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
He has the support of the Toros Locos.
他拥有托洛斯·洛克斯帮的支持
You're here taking a position against your connect.
你这是在和你的上家作对
Why should we trust you?
我们为什么要相信你
Because I want to be the
因为我想成为
biggest goddamn drug dealer in New York City.
纽约城最大的毒枭
And I can't do that working for Tommy.
在汤米手下 我就做不到
That's great, but we have
这很棒 但是我们人手众多
plenty of primeras, plenty of territory.
掌控的地域也很广
Why should we take additional risks
我们为什么要承担额外风险
when we don't have to,
这完全没有必要
when we can easily murder you right here
而且我们还可以在天亮前
and your friends by sunrise?
轻而易举地干掉你和你的朋友
Gracias.
谢谢
I have direct connections to the Bassett Hotel Crew.
我和巴西特酒店的负责人有直接联♥系♥
They have over 20 hotels and nightclubs all across the world.
他们在全世界拥有的酒店和夜♥总♥会♥超过二十家
I can arrange that your drugs be sold
我可以把你们的毒品
in each one of those hotels and nightclubs.
销♥售♥到他们的每一家酒店和夜♥总♥会♥
A whole new revenue stream.
这是一条全新的收益渠道
If you can do that...
如果你可以做到...
we'd be very much interested.
我们会非常感兴趣
Thought you would. I just need some time.
我就知道你们会的 我需要的只有时间
We will give Tommy what he wants to buy you some time.
我们会给汤米他想要的 来给你争取时间
But you don't have forever. We can make a lot of money.
但也有期限 我们可以赚一大笔钱
If you fuck this up...
如果你搞砸了...
I'll kill you myself.
我会亲手杀了你
All right, man, you're all set
好了 伙计 一切就绪
to be transferred into protective custody.
你可以转为保护性监禁了
Just give me a second to grab some antibiotics.
稍等我一下 我去拿点抗生素
It's done.
搞定
Cool.
棒
Teresi came through, so...
特瑞斯办得很顺利 所以...
what do we got to do for him?
我们要为他做点什么
Nothing.
什么都不用
Dre, talk to me.
德瑞 说吧
Yo, so the Jimenez
希梅内斯家族
reached out to Uriel.
跟乌列说了
They agreed to it all.
他们什么都答应了
Territory, access to the ports.
领地 港口使用权
Everything.
一切的一切
No shit?
真的吗
You damn right they did.
同意就对了
Spread the word, ASAP.
传话下去 越快越好
No war.
行动取消
Ain't no doubt.
必须的
You really think you can pull off
你真的觉得
what you said to the Jimenez
你能实现对希梅内斯的诺言
and Tommy won't know?
汤米也不会知道
Absolutely.
当然
They agreed to everything.
他们都答应了
We both get what we want and no war.
我们达成了共赢与和解
Look at that.
看看
I guess we're still a pretty good team.
我们这个组合依旧很厉害啊
Absolutely.
那是自然
Consider that community problem all taken care of.
鉴于社区问题已经解决了
We can now push forward to the next step
我们现在可以实施下一步计划
and earn the developmental contract.
开♥发♥新项目挣钱
Well, that's exciting news.
真是振奋人心的消息
Here, sir, that's for you.
给你 先生 这是给你倒的
Ah, thank you, uh...
谢谢...
I do have to ask.
我得问问
How did you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Well, I knew some people
我认识一些
that were familiar with that element.
跟那伙人很熟的人
They owed me a favor.
他们欠我个人情
And, of course, I wanted to make it happen,
当然 我想做的事
so I made it happen.
我一定做到
What a day
对詹姆斯·圣帕特里克先生来说
for Mr. James St. Patrick
这真是美好的一天
Fully exonerated
在被证明无罪之后
and making a dent in the community.
他还在社区中产生了影响
Here's to the Queens Child Project.
为皇后区儿童扶助计划干杯
QCP.
皇后区儿童扶助计划
Cheers to that.
干杯
Tariq.
塔里克
That you, son?
是你吗 儿子
Hey, I want you to come in here
你过来 来见见
and meet someone special.
这个特别的客人
This gentleman right here
站在你面前的
standing in front of you with the gray suit
这位穿着灰色西装的绅士
is the legendary Councilman Rashad Tate.
是传奇议员瑞沙德·泰特
You're too kind.
你太客气了
Councilman, this is my boy, Tariq.
议员先生 这是我的儿子 塔里克
Good to meet you, young man. Nice to meet you too.
很高兴见到你 小伙子 我也是
You been out playing ball?
你是出去打球了吗
Uh, yeah, I was out hooping with some friends.
对 我出去和朋友们打了会篮球
I'ma go take a shower and then start on my homework.
我先去洗个澡 过会写作业
Okay. All right, good night, Dad.
好的 晚安 爸爸
Good night, sir. Good night.
晚安 先生 晚安
Hey, Dad? Yeah?
爸爸 怎么了
Raina's been talking about this school
雷娜一直在提起康乃迪克州的一个学校
in Connecticut named Choate?
叫乔特
Yeah, I-I'm familiar with it.
是的 我知道
What, you want to go up there?
怎么 你想去吗
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 或许吧
I heard they have some good
我听说那儿有很棒的科学课
science classes and some nice basketball courts.
和高级的篮球场
Well, how about we talk about it in the morning, okay?
我们明天早上再谈 好吗
All right.
好的
Night, Dad. Good night, son.
晚安 爸爸 晚安 儿子
Good night, sir. Good night, Tariq.
晚安 先生 晚安 塔里克
Got yourself a superstar on your hand.
你在培养一位超级巨星啊
He's a good boy. Yeah, he is.
他是个好孩子 确实
That boy's everything I've ever wanted him to be.
这个孩子长成了我期望的样子
You're a lucky man.
你很幸运
Oh, come on now, Rashad.
加油吧 瑞沙德
We make our own luck.
我们去缔造我们自己的传奇
How the fuck does something like this happen?
怎么会发生这样的事
Nobody knew he was here.
没有人知道他在这
Nobody but us.
除了我们
Marshals are interviewing the inmates who were in the area,
狱警正在审问来过这里的犯人
but as of now, nobody's saying anything.
但直到现在 还没有人开口
What a waste.
太可惜了
All his information dies with him.
所有情报都没了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表