剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, bro, so everybody needs to strap up.
没错 就是他们 所以大家都得武装好
From niggas on the corner to everybody in this room.
地盘上所有人 包括这个屋里的都得全副武装
You call us down here to tell us that
你把我们叫到这里来 就是为了告诉我们
we're going to war with the Jimenez?
我们可能会和希梅内斯家族干仗
Sound like a fucking Tommy problem.
这他妈听起来全是汤米的错啊
Tommy's a hothead, Dre. What is he thinking?
汤米太莽撞了 德瑞 他想什么呢
I don't know what he's thinking. A'ight, but it's his call.
我不知道他在想些什么 但这是他的决定
We get the order, we do what we gotta do
我们收到了命令 我们尽己所能
and hold our ground.
去保住我们的地盘
Hold our ground with who?
靠谁来保住地盘
I got kids running for me, not soldiers.
我的手下都是小孩子 而不是军人
Yeah, and I got people I gotta answer to.
是啊 我也得对他人负责啊
I can't just tell them that we're gonna
我不能就这么直接告诉他们
go to war with the Jimenez because Tommy said so.
我们要和希梅内斯开战 只因汤米说要这么做
Yeah, he's right, Dre.
是啊 他说得对 特瑞
Why is this happening?
为什么会发生这种事
Doesn't matter why it's happening.
为什么会发生这种事根本不重要
The connect wants to go to war, we fucking go to war.
上家想开战 那我们就得跟着上
I'll give word if we gotta move.
如果需要动手了我会告诉你们的
That's it.
就这么着
Yo, Dre.
等等 特瑞
Yo, you sure you want to do this, man?
你确定你想这么做吗 伙计
Of course not, man.
当然不了 伙计
I just became the fucking distro.
我他妈才刚刚当上分销商
I didn't think killing Julio would start a fucking war.
我哪有想到干掉胡里奥会促发冲突
Yeah, well, doesn't seem like you're alone with that.
是啊 你不是唯一这么想的人
What's the next move then?
那我们的下一步是什么
Look, man, I don't know,
听着 伙计 我也不知道
but whatever it is,
但不管是怎样
we gotta be on the same page
我们必须统一战线
and we gotta be a step ahead of Tommy somehow.
而且我们必须想办法在汤米的前面行动
Yo, Ghost.
嗨 幽灵
I hear you want to go to war with the Jimenez.
我听说你要和希梅内斯开战了
Did you know Tony Teresi thinks he's my father?
你知道托尼·特瑞斯觉得自己是我爸吗
That's why he wanted me to call.
所以他才会想让我给他打电♥话♥
I had my suspicions. I couldn't confirm it.
我有怀疑过 但没办法确认
What did he want?
他想要什么
To get to know me.
想要了解我
Something about family being the most important thing.
说什么家人才是人生中最重要的事情
I asked Kate. What did she say?
我问过凯特了 她怎么说的
She said that he was full of shit.
她说他胡说八道
But you was inside with him. What you think?
但你和他一起在牢里待过 你是怎么想的
Is there any way that this guy is telling the truth?
有没有可能这人是真的在说实话呢
You both got blue eyes.
你们俩都有蓝色的眼睛
I don't know. Could be.
我也不知道 有可能吧
But, listen, about the Jimenez... What you want me to do?
那个 希梅内斯 你想让我怎么做
Sit around and wait for the Jimenez
就这么呆坐着 等希梅内斯
to take their sweet fucking time and finally decide to either
慢慢来 最后要不然就是
A.agree to my terms,
同意我的条件
which they should have done in the room,
而这本来就能在房♥间里搞定的
or B.strategize how to wipe us off the fuckin' map?
要不然就是制定战略 想办法将我们一网打尽
And you sure your people got your back?
可你确定你的手下都会支持你吗
You telling me they gonna go to the mattresses for Julio?
你觉得他们会为了胡里奥而两肋插刀吗
What about Chicago? They gonna back you up if shit goes south?
芝加哥那边怎么办 如果搞砸了他们会帮忙吗
There's a way to legitimately force the Jimenez to deal,
我们可以合理逼迫希梅内斯和我们进行交易
because we got history with them.
因为我们和他们有交情
I told 'em I killed Lobos.
我告诉他们我杀了洛沃斯
They didn't fucking flinch.
妈的他们毫不退缩
Yeah, but how did you tell them, brother?
那你是怎么和他们说的 兄弟
Look, alls I'm saying is, they gotta play ball.
听着 我的意思就是 他们必须得合作
They gotta give you whatever you want
他们必须得给你你想要的
because you got leverage. I don't want to start a war
因为你手上有筹码 我不想在不确定
I'm not sure I can win.
是否能赢的情况下开战
But I can't go back there and negotiate against myself
但是我也不能回去再和他们谈判
because then they would just fuck me like the pussy I would be.
因为他们会把我当成一个没种的娘炮一样耍
Yo, you so sure about this, why don't you pitch it?
你这么确定 那你怎么不自己去
I can't do that... how I look
我不能做这事... 我现在
sitting down with a fuckin' drug cartel right now?
和贩毒集团待一起像什么样子
I'm thinking that if a fucking war
我想 如果有个
backs itself up on you,
跟你有关的帮派战争
you gonna look a whole lot worse.
你看起来会更糟
I mean, you want shit done the way you want shit done?
你想得到你想要的结果
You're gonna have to get those hands dirty.
那就只能弄脏你的手
I'll come.
我会来
Ah, fuck.
我去
No sudden moves.
不要轻举妄动
What the hell, man? My daughter's school?
搞什么 这是我女儿的学校
I know it's your daughter's school.
我知道这是你女儿的学校
I came by to talk to you a couple nights ago at your place.
几天前我去你家找你
I didn't expect to see John Mak there.
没想到会看见约翰·马克
You didn't think you should tell me about that?
你不认为应该告诉我吗
There's nothing to tell.
没什么好说的
Really? Then why was he there?
真的吗 那他为什么在那
Bailey Markham, the guy who had Knox's recording.
贝利·马卡姆 有诺克斯录音的那人
They looked into his phone records.
他们查了他的电♥话♥记录
They saw one of the last numbers he called was mine.
发现他打的最后一个电♥话♥是我的
The cell tower above my place picked up his phone.
我家楼上的信♥号♥♥塔覆盖了他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
But by itself, that doesn't prove anything.
但是就凭这点说明不了什么
This is pretty fucking bad, Joe.
这太他妈糟了 乔
You're telling me? But that's Tommy's fault.
你说呢 但这是汤米的错
And it's Tommy's fault that he let you
汤米还错在让你解决
get rid of Markham's body and the recording, too.
马卡姆的尸体和录音
You think I fuckin' held on to 'em?
你认为它们在我手上吗
I think it's a way to protect yourself.
我认为这是你自保的一种方式
In case you get busted, sell us
万一你被捕了
the fuck down the river to save you.
就出♥卖♥♥♥我们来救你自己
If I was gonna do that, I'd have done it already.
如果我要这样做 我早就做了
I'd be on the golf course right now in Arizona.
那我现在就在亚利桑那州上高尔夫课了
James, there is nothing for them to find.
詹姆斯 他们什么都查不到
No body, no recording,
没有尸体 没有录音
no murder weapon, no crime scene.
没有凶器 没有犯罪现场
They are just trying to scare me
他们只是试图恐吓我
to get me to say something, anything.
让我说点什么 随便什么
Which you won't do.
而你不会说
Which I won't.
我不会
Look, I don't know how to be any more clear.
我不知道还能怎么解释
And whether I like it or not,
不管我愿不愿意
we are in this shit together.
在这破事里 我们是一起的
This whole rolling up unannounced stuff,
这样不打招呼就出现
it's more of a Tommy thing.
更像是汤米做的事
Man, I don't know who to trust.
我不知道该相信谁
Still me.
我啊
If Mak reaches out again,
如果马克再找你
you reach out to me.
你要联♥系♥我
Understood.
明白
Who is it?
谁啊
Yeah, I'm looking for Sammy.
我找萨米
He around?
他在吗
Sammy? Yeah.
萨米吗 是的
He'll be back in a couple of minutes.
他几分钟后回来
He went down to the store for me.
他去商店帮我买♥♥东西了
Here.
请进
Thanks.
谢谢
Ooh, it smells good in here.
里面闻起来好香
What you making?
你在做什么
Osso buco?
红焖小牛肘吗
Yeah.
是的
Come on in.
快进来
Egan, right?
伊根 是吗
Yeah, that's right.
对 没错
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表