剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
that you were scared to tell the cops,
你不敢告诉警♥察♥的事
you have to tell us.
你得告诉我们
You have to.
你必须告诉我们
I already told you everything I know, Mom.
我已经告诉你我知道的一切了 妈
He's lying.
他在撒谎
You just can't see it because he lies
你看不出来是因为
exactly the way you do.
他和你撒谎方式完全一样
He's not lying, Tasha.
他没撒谎 塔莎
He didn't see anything because it was a professional hit.
他什么都没看到 因为这是专业刺杀
The Jimenez Cartel.
是希梅内斯家族干的
Tommy warned me that they were coming after us,
汤米警告过我他们会找我们的麻烦
and I didn't listen to him.
而我没听他的
Wait a minute, why the fuck would the Jimenez be after us?
等等 希梅内斯为什么要找我们的麻烦
Real estate project I have with Simon Stern.
我和西蒙·斯特恩的房♥地♥产♥项目
The land we were building on was Toros territory.
建房♥子的地以前是托洛斯帮的地盘
So for the deal to go through,
为了顺利完成交易
I had to deal with the Jimenez.
我不得不跟希梅内斯打了交道
So you dragged us back into the life.
你又把我们带回了你的旧生活
No, Tasha... This is on you!
不 塔莎 这是你的错
What happened to going clean? I'm gonna take care of it.
说好的重新做人呢 我会处理好的
There is no taking care of it!
没法处理好了
You can't fix this!
你弥补不了这个
Our daughter is gone, Ghost!
我们的女儿死了 幽灵
I know! Fuck!
我知道 该死的
I carried her.
我怀了她
I carried that girl in my body, Ghost.
我用身体怀着她 幽灵
She was blood of my blood,
她流着我的血
flesh of my flesh.
和我血肉相连
This isn't just happening to you.
这不单单是你一个人的事
But I'm gonna be the one to end it, though.
但我将是结束这一切的人
I won't rest until the man that killed our daughter is dead.
杀死我们女儿的凶手不死 我绝不罢休
Good.
很好
You just better not get killed.
你最好别死了
And don't get fucking caught.
别被抓了
We still got two kids upstairs
我们楼上还有两个孩子
that we need to take care of.
需要照顾
Tameika and I have hand-picked this team.
塔梅卡和我亲手挑选的这个小组
We want the dedication and the professionalism
我们要让东区刑事部的
of Eastern District's Criminal Division
奉献精神和专业素养
to be unparalleled.
变得无与伦比
Under my leadership, we will become
在我的领导下 我们会成为
a paragon of criminal interdiction.
防犯罪界的五角大楼
The mistakes of the past will stay in the past.
过去的错误就留在过去吧
Now, last night a house in Suffolk County
昨晚收到了来自萨福克县的举报
was raided after the neighbors made a complaint.
随后我们突击检查了举报人邻家房♥子
Eighty-six keys of cocaine were discovered,
找到了八十六千克的可♥卡♥因♥
along with enough weapons to equip a small army.
还有足够装备一个小军队的武器
We've been watching this cell for months.
我们监视这个窝点很久了
This is my case.
这是我的案子
And maybe I'll assign it to you, John.
或许我会把这个案子分发给你的 约翰
For now, everyone is briefed.
就现在来说 每个人都参与工作汇报
A dozen bodies were also found plastered inside the walls.
墙内还发现了一些尸体
According to the FBI agents on site,
据现场的联邦探员所说
one particular weapon stood out from the rest.
有一个武器与众不同
The inside mechanism of this gun
这把枪的内部构造
has been changed several times.
被改装了多次
Somebody loved this gun,
某人很爱这把枪
enough to ensure that he or she
爱到愿意
could continue to kill with it and not be traced.
用这把枪不断地杀人而不被追查到
Cooper Saxe, nice of you to join.
库珀·萨克斯 很高兴你还能加入我们
Sorry, boss.
对不起 老大
I was distracted by the news about St. Patrick this morning.
我今早被圣帕特里克的新闻分神了
James St. Patrick no longer matters to this office.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克对这个部门已经不重要了
Never should have in the first place.
从一开始就不该的
That case is closed as far as we're concerned, Saxe.
据我们所了解这个案子已经结案了 萨克斯
Oh, it's not about his case.
不是关于他案子的事
His daughter was shot and killed outside her school last night.
他女儿昨晚在学校外面中枪身亡了
But I'm sorry, what were... What were you saying?
对不起 我们刚才... 你说什么来着
Yes, the next order of business
是的 下一步的任务
is to trace the manufacturer of this gun.
是追查出这把枪的制♥造♥者
I thought we fucked James St. Patrick over.
我还以为我们把詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的事搞砸了
Destroy Injustice's Man of the Year.
消除不公正晚会的年度风云人物
He's a totally clean businessman.
他是个干净的生意人
He is, as far as I know.
据我所知他是的
The teenage daughters of legit businessmen
一个合法商人的青少年女儿
don't get gunned down in cold blood
是不会在赛利霍金斯舞会外面
outside a Sadie Hawkins dance.
被冷血谋杀的
We don't know what happened.
我们不知道发生了什么
She could have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
她可能只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
Yeah, right. You know, if it were me,
是啊 如果是我
and my daughter was murdered, I'd want revenge.
我女儿被谋杀了的话 我会报仇的
And I'm from Connecticut, not Queens.
而我只是来自康涅迪克 不是皇后区
I'm from Queens, Saxe.
我就是来自皇后区的 萨克斯
Exactly.
没错
Now, Greg... You remember Greg?
对了 克雷格 你还记得他吗
He had a theory
他有过一个理论
that James St. Patrick was the real Ghost.
说詹姆斯·圣帕特里克就是真正的幽灵
Major drug dealer, murderer.
大毒贩 杀人犯
Guys like that, their kids get hurt.
这种人的孩子是会受到伤害的
He's gonna make a move, Angela.
他会有所行动的 安吉拉
And when he does, it's gonna be the perfect opportunity
当他行动时 就是拿下他的
to take him down.
最佳机会
Take him down for what?
以什么罪名拿下他呢
After everything that's happened,
在发生了这么多事之后
this office is not looking to prosecute James St. Patrick.
本部门不想再起诉詹姆斯·圣帕特里克了
This office, Angela, or you?
安吉拉 是这个部门不想 还是你不想
This is evidence of criminal involvement.
这是涉嫌犯罪的证据
You ignore it, it's your funeral.
你忽视它 它就能葬送你
Well, the little girl's really.
不过 这也是那个小女孩的葬礼
Get out. Too soon?
出去 这个玩笑开得太早了吗
Now.
立刻
Sweet office.
办公室不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Angie. What are you doing here?
安吉 你在这儿干什么
Jamie, I'm so sorry.
詹姆 我很抱歉
Is there anything I can do?
我能帮你做什么吗
No. Nothing anyone can do.
不 任何人都做不了什么
Do you have any idea who could have done this?
你知道可能是谁干的吗
Was there anyone targeting you?
有谁在针对你吗
No. Look, Angie, I gotta go
没有 安吉
make funeral arrangements, all right?
我得去安排葬礼了
What's in the bag?
包里装的是什么
It's just a suit.
西装而已
Jamie, I want to help. Please.
詹姆 我想帮你 拜托了
Whoever did this, I will put them in jail.
无论是谁干的 我会把他们关进监狱的
If you know, please tell me.
你要是知道 拜托告诉我吧
I just told you, I don't know.
我都说了 我不知道
If you do know and you are taking steps to get revenge,
如果你知道事实 且采取行动报仇
if you get caught, you will lose everything
被抓了的话 你会失去
you've ever worked for.
你努力挣来的一切
You will lose everything.
你会失去一切的
I already lost everything.
我已经失去一切了
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你顺道过来一趟
Ghost. Tommy.
幽灵 汤米
You know where we're going? I know where to start.
知道我们要去哪吗 我知道从哪开始
Everything we've ever done, man, every choice we ever made,
我们做的一切事情 做的每个选择
it was for those kids, brother.
都是为了这些孩子 兄弟
I know, brother.
我知道 兄弟
Let's go get 'em.
去把他们灭了吧
I want that shit to be sparkling,
把我的车弄得亮到发光
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表