剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Jamie, hello.
杰米 你好
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你能来
One second.
等一下
I am a prosecutor.
我是一名公诉人
Destroy Injustice is made up
消除不公正是一群
of concerned, smart defense lawyers,
挂心公众事务 聪慧过人的辩护律师组成的
but we all have the same goal:
但我们有着相同的目标
the protection of the constitutional rights
那就是保护纽约每一位市民
of the citizens of New York,
宪法赋予的权利
along with our new Head of Criminal...
和我们新一任犯罪调查的负责人一起努力
Angela Valdes.
安吉拉·巴尔德斯
Come on up, Angela.
上台 安吉拉
Ain't this about a bitch.
这女人得到了一切
Spending too much time with Donovan.
在多诺万身上花了太多时间
Have fun, I'm not sticking around for this shit.
玩得开心 我要走了
Thank you, U.S. Attorney Robinson.
谢谢 联邦检察官罗宾逊
I am humbled to be the Eastern District of New York's
能成为纽约东区新一任犯罪调查的负责人
new Head of Criminal.
我倍感荣幸
Tariq, you're going to Choate?
塔里克 你要去乔特吗
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会想你的
Will you text me?
你会给我发短♥信♥吗
Yeah.
会的
'Riq, did you know this is gonna be
塔里克 你有没有意识到 这会是
our first birthday apart from each other?
我们第一次不在一起过生日
Oh, yeah, I didn't even think about that.
是的 我之前都没想过
Hold up. I'll be right back.
等着 我一会儿就回来
Where you going?
你要去哪里
It's cool, Raina, I'll be right back.
雷娜 没事的 我很快就回来
Congratulations.
恭喜
You too.
也恭喜你
And thank you for catching Mike. I know you risked your life.
谢谢你逮捕了迈克 我知道你冒了生命危险
I... I know you didn't do it for me.
我知道你不是为了帮我
How you doing, you okay?
你怎么样
I am now.
挺好的
It all worked out for the best.
现在是最好的结局
Yeah. So what's next?
是的 那么接下来呢
When we were kids, it was the Supreme Court...
当我们还小的时候 你想着去最高法♥院♥
You had a chance to go to Choate.
你有机会去乔特的
What?
什么
You said you didn't have a chance.
你说你没机会
In your interview,
你在采访里说的
you didn't go to Choate because you chose not to.
你没有去乔特是因为你选择不去
You said you couldn't leave Tommy, remember?
你说你不能离开汤米 记得吗
What would have happened if you did?
如果你离开了 会发生什么呢
Don't matter now, right?
现在也无关紧要了 是吗
We got the dream we dreamed in Queens, Angie.
安琪 我们已经实现了当初在皇后区的梦想
You know, the funny thing is,
最有意思的是
we never would have come to this moment
如果不是为了彼此
if it wasn't for each other.
此时此刻的成功就不会来到
I guess that's true.
我想是这样
I should go.
我该走了
Yeah, okay.
对 你走吧
Good luck, Angie Valdes.
祝你好运 安琪·巴尔德斯
You too.
你也是
James!
詹姆斯
Councilman.
议员
Hell of an evening, huh?
今晚可真忙 是吧
Oh, man, it was a special night.
这是个特别的夜晚
I want to thank you for it. Sure.
我想为此感谢你 客气
You're the cat I saw on the block, right?
你就是我在街区看到的那个小伙子吧
Sup, man?
你好
I'd like for you to meet Alphonse.
我想让你见一见阿方斯
He's our new community liaison.
他是我们新的社区联络员
And we gotta make sure that he's kept whole.
我们得保证他能运转顺利
What is this about, Rashad?
瑞沙德 你这是干嘛
Listen.
听着
I did you a huge favor
我之前帮了你一个大忙
by making sure you got more of Stern's cut.
保证你从斯特恩那里得到更多的钱
Now it's time for you to reciprocate.
现在是你回报我的时候了
Make that happen.
把事情做了
You fucking did it, man!
你♥他♥妈♥居然真这么做了
Yeah, man.
是啊
Got myself fired, brother.
搞得自己被炒了
You got major fuckin' balls, man.
你还真有胆
Cojones, man.
真有胆
No, man I just
不 我只是
saw the opportunity and I took it.
看到了机会然后抓住了
You know, Ghost, Kanan, Tommy,
幽灵卡南 汤米
none of the niggas think I got what I got in me.
他们都觉得我一事无成
Mmhmm. The naive, young boy shit.
是的 那个年轻的小屁孩
Man, fuck that. So I used it against 'em.
去他妈的 我就利用这点跟他们对着干
There's advantages to being underestimated.
被低估也是有好处的
Amen.
对
How we looking with the other thing, though?
我们的另一件事办得怎么样了
Going down as we speak.
正办着呢
You...
你
You go.
你先说
You look like an old-ass version of me.
你就像是老年版的我
Tommy.
汤米
How you doing?
你怎么样
I've been better.
比之前好点了
Yeah?
真的
Anything I can help with?
我能帮上什么忙吗
Yeah.
好的
Maybe so.
也许吧
I'd like to meet the rest of our family.
我想见见家里其他人
Yo, Destiny!
德斯蒂妮
Yo, Destiny!
德斯蒂妮
Yo, I... I ain't say shit, Ray Ray.
我什么都没说 雷雷
Hey, be cool, B.
别紧张 小子
I know you're a G and everything.
我知道你也是在道上混的
Hey, man, I just wanted to make sure you...
我只想确定你
This bitch-ass nigga.
妈的这个臭小子
Hey!
喂
You were at my school the other day
你之前有一天在我学校里
looking for Tariq.
找塔里克
Yeah, I was... I was just headed to find your principal.
是的 我正要去找你们校长
I know who you are, Ray Ray.
我知道你是谁 雷雷
You need to leave my brother alone.
你得离我哥远一点
My father's gonna kill you.
我爸爸会杀了你的
Raina?
雷娜
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表