剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
The FBI's gonna burst in here any second.
联邦探员随时会冲进来
You don't have any other options.
你没有别的选择
You're not a murderer. You're a witness.
你不是杀人犯 你是证人
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Angela, I need you to lower your weapon.
安吉拉 你得把武器放下
What? Oh.
什么
Shots were fired.
有人开枪
Tag and bag it.
把这个贴上条装起来
Get Sandoval outta here.
把桑多瓦尔带出去
You all right, Angela?
你还好吗 安吉拉
I'm fine.
我没事
We made arrangements to lock him up
我们会为他安排保护性监禁
nice and tight at the MCC, protective custody.
好好关在监狱里的
He went for his gun, I...
他拿出了枪 我
I only had a second to protect myself.
我只有几秒来保护自己
Look who it is.
看看这是谁啊
God, it's good to see you.
天啊 真高兴见到你
You haven't changed a bit.
你一点都没变
Stay out of Tommy's fucking life.
离汤米远点
Like we agreed.
就像我们约好的那样
Come on, I'm an old man.
拜托 我是个老头了
I want to see my son.
我想见自己的儿子
I'm only gonna say this once.
我只说一次
Stay away from Tommy or I'll tell Connie
离汤米远点 不然我就告诉康妮
about us and about the son that she doesn't know about.
我们的关系还有我们有儿子的事
I may be stuck inside here,
我虽然被困在这里
but it has never been a good idea to threaten me.
但威胁我绝不是个好主意
You take it how you will.
随便你怎么理解
Stay away from my fucking son!
离我儿子远点
Take these, and go knock on that door up there.
拿着这个 然后上去敲那个门
Somebody come to the door,
有人开门的话
holler at 'em long enough so that you can peek inside.
和他们套近乎直到你能看清里面的状况为止
You don't see nobody, you give us a nod, a'ight?
要是没人 你就给我们点个头 行吗
Think you can handle that?
你觉得自己能搞定吗
Nigga, you getting ready for a fashion show?
小鬼 你打算去参加时尚演出吗
Fuck you doing?
干什么呢
Man, I live in a neighborhood like this.
我就住在一个类似的社区里
I'm a black kid. If I want
我是个黑人 如果我想
them to open the door, I gotta look the part.
让他们开门的话 我得看着像才行
Told you the little nigga knew what he was doing.
我就说嘛 这个小黑孩心里有数
Can I help you?
有什么我可以效劳的吗
Yes, I'm with the local school,
嗯 我是当地学校的
and we're selling candy bars for our swim team.
我们在为游泳队卖♥♥巧克力棒
And I was wondering if you could make a donation
您愿意买♥♥几个
by purchasing one of our chocolate bars.
来为我们募捐吗
You swim?
你游泳吗
Yes, 100 backstroke and 100 butterfly.
是的 一百米仰泳和一百米蝶泳
I'm trying to get my times right
我想试试 看能不能
so I can swim at nationals this year.
参加今年的全国锦标赛
My son swam when he was at school too.
我儿子在学校的时候也游泳
Of course he gave it all up when he went to college, but
当然他上大学后就放弃了
I'm sure your mother is very proud of you.
但是我相信你妈妈一定很骄傲
As long as I'm making her smile, it's worth it.
只要能让她开心 就值得
Come on in.
进来吧
I'll check and see how much cash I have in my purse, okay?
我来看看钱包里有多少现金 好吗
Do you have change for a 20?
你能找开二十块吗
'Cause I don't... oh, my God.
因为我没 天啊
Yeah.
嗯
Say something, I'll blow your motherfucking head off.
说话的话 我就把你头打爆
Leave him alone!
别碰他
Take us to the fucking safe now! Take his cell phone.
带我们去保险柜 拿着他的手♥机♥
His little ass say anything wrong, you kill him.
他要是说什么不该说的 杀了他
Ow! Ow, no!
不
Shit.
该死
You played the hell out of that shit, yo.
你演的不错啊
Sorry about the punch, I had to make it look real,
那一拳对不起了 得弄得像真的才好
you know what I'm saying? Get up.
你知道我的意思吗 起来吧
You stay down here and keep quiet.
你在这儿待着保持安静
When you see me go upstairs, you get out of here.
你看到我上楼之后 就离开这儿
We meet up later.
我们待会儿再会和
You're doing good, man.
你干的不错 伙计
Open the safe, fucking right now!
打开保险箱 快点
Fuckin' open up the safe!
他妈的打开保险箱
No!
不
No, please, please. Please.
不 拜托 拜托
Just go, I'm not gonna say anything.
你们走吧 我什么都不会说的
Hey, yo, nigga, what the fuck?
伙计 你干嘛呢
Get off her. You worry about the loot!
离她远点儿 你负责打劫就是了
No.
不
Brains, tell him to stop!
布兰 让他停下
I really wish you didn't just say that.
你不该说我名字的
Oh, no, no, no, no, please.
不 不 不 求你了
I won't say anything...
我什么都不会说的
Yo, where'd he go?
他去哪儿了
Tariq!
塔里克
How exactly did we get here, Mike?
你怎么就走到这一步了 迈克
I'll give you everything you want.
我会告诉你一切
In exchange, I want immunity.
作为交换 我想要完全豁免权
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么干
Because if you don't,
因为你如果不这么做的话
I'll say that every single one
我就会说
of the hundred or so cases I closed
我办的那一百多个案子
was done with influence from Felipe Lobos.
都是在费利佩·洛沃斯的影响下完成的
And the scandal alone
光这个丑闻
will rock the United States Attorney's Office
就会让美国联邦检察官办公室
for the next 20 years.
在未来二十年内焦头烂额
You'd be buried in appeals and wrongful conviction suits.
你会被上诉和冤假错案的起诉活埋
A trail from here to California with you as the head
以你为首的迈克·桑多瓦尔扫尾委员会
of the Mike Sandoval clean-up committee.
能从这里排到加利福尼亚州
Your whole career,
你的整个职业生涯
up in smoke.
都灰飞烟灭了
Or you can give me what I want,
或者你把我想要的给我
and be the hero.
做个英雄
I'll see what I can do.
我看看我能做些什么
AUSA Valdes.
司法部长助理巴尔德斯
This is a surprise.
真是个意外
I'm sure you'll be updated, but
我知道会有人来告诉你
an arrest was made
特别探员格雷戈里·诺克斯
in the murder of Special Agent Gregory Knox.
被杀案的嫌犯被捕了
Mike Sandoval.
迈克·桑多瓦尔
Mike Sandoval?
迈克·桑多瓦尔
The Head of Criminal?
犯罪调查的负责人吗
Jesus, that man stood in court
我的天 就是那个站在法庭上
and accused James of the same murder he committed?
指控詹姆斯犯了同样的谋杀罪的人吗
He's being remanded to the MCC tonight,
他今晚会被押送到曼哈顿管教中心
where he'll be held until his transfer to protective custody.
在被转为保护性拘留前 他都会待在那里
So James really was innocent?
詹姆斯真的是无辜的
Yes. He really was.
是的 他确实是
I'll give him the good news.
我会告诉他这个好消息的
And Proctor too.
还要告诉普罗克特
He won't hear any other way.
他得从你这里得到这个消息
Sure, of course.
好的
Thanks, Terry.
谢谢 特里
Terry.
特里
Uh, what are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Didn't mean to startle you, Mrs. St. Patrick.
我不是故意要吓到你的 圣帕特里克夫人
The doorman let me up.
门卫让我上来的
"Mrs. St. Patrick"?
圣帕特里克夫人
Silver. I got your message.
西尔弗 收到你的消息了
What's so urgent? Everything cool?
什么事这么急 一切都还好吗
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表