剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
No, we're done here, Mike.
不 没事儿了 迈尔
'Night, everybody. You crazy.
大家晚安 你疯了
Oh, no. That was good.
不 唱得好
Ah, that was fun.
挺有意思的
I haven't done that in a long time.
我很久没唱歌♥了
Thanks for inviting me here.
谢谢你邀请我来
This... this is a really great spot.
这 这是个很好的地方
I live just around the corner. We're regulars here.
我就住在附近 我们是常客
Oh, okay.
好吧
You can sing, girl.
你很会唱歌♥
And you can sing too, boy.
你也唱得很好啊
I mean, maybe in another life we coulda done something,
或许在下一生我们可以一起干点什么
been a duet or something.
组个对唱组合什么的
Oh, what, we woulda been like BeBe and CeCe Winans?
就像毕毕和熙熙吗
No, not brother and sister. Come on now.
不 不是兄妹 拜托
Right.
对
Not brother and sister.
不是兄妹
Not really in the business of kissing the wives of my clients.
不该亲我客户的老婆的
First time for everything, though, right?
什么都有第一次 不是吗
Let's get you in a cab.
给你叫辆出租吧
Okay, let's.
好吧
Well, it's not gonna open itself.
它自己不会打开的
You gotta open it.
你得打开才行
You like?
你喜欢吗
After you came through in the interview yesterday,
昨天的采访后
I thought you deserved a replacement.
我觉得你该换换戒指了
I thought we couldn't afford this.
我以为我们买♥♥不起这个的
Stern's got me throwing a big welcome home party
斯特恩今晚要在真理
for myself tonight at Truth.
给我办一个大欢迎会
Gonna be all kinda city councilmen there,
会有好多市议员
and... I need you to be there.
我需要你去
Wearing this.
戴着这个
I need you to look the part.
我想要你看着像模像样点
The first time I did this,
我第一次这么做的时候
it was because you made me a better criminal.
是因为你让我成为了一个更好的罪犯
But yesterday,
但昨天
you made me a better man.
你让我成为了一个更好的人
Well said.
说的好
Oh, there you are.
你在这儿啊
Stop working and meet Councilman Leonard.
别忙工作了 见见伦纳德议员
Mr. St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克先生
Councilman, pleasure.
议员 很荣幸
Leonard here is one of the voting members
伦纳德是少数贸易委员会的
on the Minority Trade Commission.
投票成员之一
His great-uncles were a part of Tammany Hall.
他的曾叔叔曾是坦慕尼协会的一员
Simon tells me you are the best candidate to come along
西蒙跟我说你是几十年来最好的
for decades.
候选人
Flattering, Simon.
我很荣幸啊 西蒙
I'm just very excited, of course,
我只是很激动 当然了
about pitching you my new ideas.
跟您讲讲我的新想法
Having been raised in the hood...
我在贫困环境中长大
Yes, yes, the community.
是的 是的 你长大的社区
It is noble. I think the most important thing
你的行为很高尚 我觉得最重要的
to think about is where we want to build.
是要考虑建在哪里
My district has an abandoned hospital,
我的区有一个废弃的医院
which is perfect for a clean slate construction.
非常适合建简洁的建筑
Your district is in Manhattan, right?
你的区在曼哈顿吧
Naturally. Best bang for the buck.
当然了 最适合赚钱的区
We'll sort out the details, James.
我们到时会具体谈细节的 詹姆斯
New York is a very diverse city.
纽约是个很多元化的城市
Don't get hung up on where for now, huh?
暂时先别太在意位置了 好吗
Right.
当然
I need a pick-me-up.
我需要点提神的东西
Pleasure, Councilman.
玩儿的开心 议员
Move! Move!
行动 行动
'Sup, little man. Where are your parents?
你好 小鬼 你的家长呢
Oh, they're out right now,
他们现在在外面
but Big Mama's back there with Yas.
但是外婆和亚斯明回来了
Okay, we'll keep it quiet.
好的 我们保持安静
Hey, look, Tariq, I just wanna let you know
嘿 听着 塔里克 我想让你知道
that Kanan ain't coming back.
卡南不会回来了
So you ain't gotta be scared.
所以你别害怕
I'm not scared.
我不害怕
Uncle T. 'Sup?
T叔叔 怎么了
Did you help my dad put Kanan in jail?
你帮助我爸爸把卡南送进监狱了吗
No.
没有
And... and...
然后 然后
I mean, honestly, 'Riq,
里克 我的意思是
I didn't know nothing about it.
我对此一无所知
Why, what did Kanan tell you?
为什么这么问 卡南给你说了什么
Well, he said you and my dad sold drugs for him.
他说你和我爸替他卖♥♥毒品
He said my dad killed people, that you killed people.
他说我爸爸杀过人 你也杀过人
Is that true, Uncle T?
这是真的吗 T叔叔
Did you kill people?
你杀过人吗
I think we should talk about this when you're older.
我想我们应该等你长大些再说这件事
I want to talk about it now.
我想现在就知道
Then I think that you should ask your dad
那我认为你应该问你♥爸♥爸
about when we was kids. This ain't my story to tell.
关于他小时候的事 这不是我的故事
But what I can tell you, Tariq,
塔里克 但是我能告诉你的是
is that Kanan ain't a good guy.
卡南并不是个好人
It's hard to tell who's good and bad anymore.
现在很难说清谁好谁坏
Later, 'Riq.
一会儿见 里克
Tell your dad I stopped by.
告诉你♥爸♥爸我来过了
Your wife looks beautiful tonight.
你妻子今晚很美
She is beautiful.
她确实很美
She used to be a singer?
她以前是个歌♥手吗
What'd you used to be?
你以前是干什么的
I'm much more interested in what you used to be.
我更好奇你以前是干什么的
Okay, I see where this is going. Look...
好吧 我知道你想说什么 听着...
I like to get to know my subjects.
我想了解我的目标
Hmm. I really like to know
嗯 我真的想知道
what lies underneath.
你表面下隐藏着什么
I saw that little performance
我看了你和你妻子
you and wifey gave during the interview.
在采访时的小表演
She doesn't love you anymore.
她不再爱你了
I could tell.
我能看出来
This is someone you should definitely meet.
这是你一定要认识的人
He won't talk to a reporter, so I'll make myself scarce.
他不会和记者交谈的 所以我还是走开比较好
So you fought the law and you won, my brother.
你和法律斗争还赢了 老兄
Well, I didn't win yet.
还没赢呢
Rishad Tate. Councilman in Queens.
瑞沙德·泰特 皇后区的议员
James St. Patrick, from Queens.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 来自皇后区
I know. I saw your interview.
我知道 我看了你的访谈
And I heard about your interest
我听说你对
in the Minority Trade Commission.
少数民族贸易委员会感兴趣
Stern and Councilman Leonard are pushing you into it, right?
斯特恩和伦纳德议员正在把你往里推 是吗
No, no, you know, I just got to a place in my life
没有 我就是想找个我觉得
where I felt I should give back.
我应该有所回馈的地方
Well, a development loan can be a good thing
好吧 如果能妥善使用
if it's used properly.
开♥发♥贷款可是个好事情
Or it can wind up as another casualty
或者它可能成为城市腐♥败♥的
of city corruption.
另一个牺牲品
Hey, listen, before you commit to anything
在你听从斯特恩和伦纳德的
that Stern and Leonard are selling,
建议之前
there's a property in my district
我的区有块地♥产♥
I think that you'd find very interesting.
我想你会觉得很有趣的
Why don't you go ahead and give me a call?
不如给我来个电♥话♥吧
I'll do that.
我会的
Always keep the faith, brother.
始终保持信心 老兄
You do the same. Councilman, look at you.
你也是 议员 看看你
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表