剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Way better than cool.
好得不能再好了
Last night, the FBI made an arrest
昨天晚上 联邦调查局逮捕了
for the murder of Agent Greg Knox.
格雷戈里·诺克斯探员被杀案的嫌疑人
Oh, my God.
天啊
What does this mean for James?
这对詹姆斯来说意味着什么
That he'll officially be cleared of all charges.
他的一切罪名都会被正式洗清
Are you serious?
你是说真的吗
I'm happy to say you are no longer in need of my services.
很高兴你再也不需要我的服务了
I'm sure you two have a lot to celebrate.
你们两个可以好好庆祝一番了
Listen, Silver, before you leave,
西尔弗 你先别走
I know, you know, we haven't always seen eye to eye,
我知道我们之间并不是很合拍
but I gotta thank you, man.
但我还得谢谢你 哥们
So, who'd they arrest?
他们逮捕了谁
Mike Sandoval.
迈克·桑多瓦尔
I'll be damned.
我的老天
He's awaiting arraignment at the MCC, though.
不过他现在在曼哈顿管教中心中等待提审
I'm sure Mak and company
我相信马克和他的同事
will use the allotted 48 hours
会利用好他们的四十八小时
to question the hell out of him. All that time as Lobos's mole,
好好审问他 给洛沃当了那么久的内鬼
prosecutor's gold mine.
这可是控方的金矿啊
You know what, Tasha, I'ma go call Simon Stern immediately.
塔莎 我要立刻给西蒙 斯特恩打电♥话♥
Hm. Relay the good news to him.
好 把这个好消息告诉他
This news is huge for our project.
这个消息对于我们的项目来说很重要
Again, thank you, Silver.
再一次感谢你 西尔弗
He came by my place the other day.
他前几天去我那里了
What does he know?
他知道什么了吗
Nothing.
什么都不知道
Well...
不过...
well, we still need to be careful.
不过我们还是得谨慎行事
You left this at my apartment.
你把这个落在我公♥寓♥里了
Shit.
妈的
I should get going, uh, there's gonna be some paperwork
我得走了 我得去签一些文件
that needs to be signed to make everything official.
好让一切都变得正式
Of course. I'll...
好吧 我会...
I'll let James know you had to go.
我会告诉詹姆斯你离开了
Look, Terry,
听着 特里
I know this is complicated, but I...
我知道这很复杂 但是我...
Well, why don't we have dinner this weekend
不如我们这周末一边吃饭
and talk it over?
一边谈论这个事
Okay.
好的
Are you sure we can trust him?
你确定我们可以相信他吗
We don't have any clue what Sandoval knows, Tommy.
我们完全不清楚桑多瓦尔知道什么 汤米
Gotta know what we're looking at if he talks, I mean.
如果他开口 我们总得知道我们面对的是什么
No telling what crazy motherfucking Lobos told him about us.
不知道洛沃斯有没有告诉他我们的那些烂事
And we should proceed on that basis.
所以我们应该以此为基础行事
Sorry I'm late.
对不起 我迟到了
James, I took the precautions you suggested
詹姆斯 我采取了你告诉我的防范措施
to make sure I wasn't followed.
来确保我没有被跟踪
Mind if I make one of those?
我能来一杯那个吗
Knock yourself out. Thank you.
自己弄去 谢谢
Well, this is some shit.
这事可真狗血
You being prosecuted by the man
你被那个
who pulled the fucking trigger himself?
开枪杀人的人起诉了
If you'da been convicted, the appeal process
如果你被定罪 上诉的过程
would have been a fucking field day.
得他妈的相当难了
Yeah, well, he wasn't,
是啊 但他没有
so you can talk yourself out of that legal hard-on
所以你可以去考虑一下你自己的问题了
you got thinking about it. We got a new problem.
我们有新麻烦了
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah, we sure do.
是啊 可不是嘛
Look, Sandoval's gonna flip, and fast.
听着 桑多瓦尔会招供的 很快就会
The question is, what's he gonna say when he does?
问题是 当他招供时他会说什么
If he knows you're Ghost, he can testify to that.
如果他知道你是幽灵 他就可以指证你
If he knows you two killed Lobos...
如果他知道是你俩杀的洛沃斯...
Oh, he tells them that, we're fucked.
他要是告诉他们这个 我们就废了
And if he knows the two of you have been
如果他知道你们两个
running a criminal organization this entire time,
一直在经营一个犯罪组织
he could spell RICO prosecution for all three of us.
他可以向反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团起诉我们三个人
Not if he ain't alive to testify.
除非他死了
Sandoval's being held in the MCC.
桑多瓦尔被关在曼哈顿管教中心
He is a high-value asset for the Feds.
他是联邦调查局的高价值资产
It is only a matter of time
他被转为保护性拘留
before he's put in protective custody.
也只是迟早的事
So this gotta go down right now.
所以我们得立刻行动
But how?
但是怎么做
We gotta find someone who we can really trust.
我们得找个可以完全信任的人
I mean, we not talking about just some fucking thug here.
我指的不是那些暴徒
We're sitting here talking about killing
我们可是要去杀一个
a fucking United States Attorney
被关在联邦监狱里的
in a federal prison.
联邦检察官啊
What about Teresi?
特瑞斯怎么样
No way, Tommy. We can't trust Teresi.
不行 汤米 我们不能相信特瑞斯
Yeah, but we can trust what he wants.
是的 但是我们可以相信他想要的人
Me.
我
If I ask him to do it, he'll do it.
如果我让他去做 他就会去做
Yeah, but what is he gonna want in return?
但是他想要什么作为报答呢
I gotta agree with James.
我同意詹姆斯的说法
Why is Teresi an option?
为什么会考虑特瑞斯
Why would you think you can trust him?
为什么你觉得你可以相信他
Ghost, I know it seems risky,
幽灵我知道这看起来有些冒险
but what are you gonna do,
但你又能怎么做呢
break back in there and do it yourself?
闯进去自己干吗
This gotta happen and it's gotta happen now.
我们得赶快行动起来
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
What other option do we got?
我们还有别的选择吗
Jeez, it took you long enough, kid.
天啊 你总算打来了 孩子
I thought you forgot about me.
我以为你把我忘了呢
I guess you believe me now, huh?
现在你相信我了吧
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Well, if it's fatherly advice you're looking for,
如果你想要慈父般的建议
I got tons of it.
我可有一堆话要说
Like never play cards with a guy
比如永远不要
whose got the same first name as a city.
跟名字与城市名一样的人玩牌
Look, you got a roommate in there.
听着 你在那里头有个室友
The guy's not good for me.
那家伙对我很不利
You got a name?
你知道他的名字吗
Just like that?
就这样吗
No questions?
没有问题吗
No.
没有
You're family.
你是家人
Uriel, I hope for your sake
乌列 我真心希望
that something of merit comes from this meeting.
这次会面能带来有益的成果
Yeah, me too.
我也这么想
And you.
还有你
I'm sure Tommy or Ghost don't know you're here.
我敢保证 汤米和幽灵并不知道你在这
So what can I do for you?
我能为你做什么
What if I told you I could deliver Tommy's entire organization
要是我告诉你 我可以在不引发冲突的前提下
and I can do it without starting a war?
把汤米的整个组织撬过来呢
I'd probably stand here and pretend to listen to you,
也许我会站在这里 装作认真听的样子
but I'd be wondering why it is
但我很想知道
that you're offering me this deal.
你为什么要和我做这笔交易
Because it's the best deal you'll ever get in your life.
因为这将是你这一生中得到的最好的交易
Look, I don't know what you're getting ready to do,
我不知道你们的打算是什么
but I know Tommy going to war is wrong.
但是我知道汤米挑起冲突的做法是错的
His hold on his primeras is weak.
他和属下的关系很脆弱
They don't trust him.
他们不信任他
But they trust me. They'll follow me.
但是他们信任我 他们会跟随我
Cristobal?
克里斯托瓦尔
Is that true?
是真的吗
Uriel?
乌列
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表