剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
since it was dismissed without prejudice?
该案现在是什么状态
We have a dead FBI agent and no conviction.
联邦探员死了 目前无法定罪
Department wants justice.
司法部要体现正义
Even if Greg was the mole.
哪怕格雷格是内鬼
But I'm gonna get a collar for Knox
而我打算给诺克斯定罪
and get this stain off my record for good.
然后从我的履历上彻底清除这次的污点
The three of you, don't even think about it.
不过你们仨就甭想了
Your log-ins are dead.
你们的登录密♥码♥都作废了
You have no access to the database.
根本进不了数据库
You are civilians now.
你们现在就是一般老百姓
And don't do anything stupid
别做傻事
and try to get your jobs back.
别企图保住饭碗
I'm gonna solve this case.
我自己就能破案了
You guys should start considering
你们几个可以试试
the private sector.
去给私企打工
Hey, anyone need their parking validated?
对了 有人需要合法停车证明吗
No?
不需要
Where the hell have y'all been? Tash...
你们到底去哪里了 塔莎
No, I wanna know where y'all been all night
住嘴 我要知道你们一晚上都在哪里
out of his mouth.
而且要他亲口说
And don't you dare lie to us, boy.
小子 你可别骗我们
You lied to me! Son.
是你骗了我 儿子
Excuse me?
你说什么
When I asked you about Shawn, you lied straight to my face.
我问过你肖恩的事 可你拿谎话糊弄我
Shawn? What the hell are you talkin' about?
肖恩 你到底在说些个什么啊
Tasha, he was with Kanan, okay?
塔莎 他被卡南绑♥架♥了
Kanan kidnapped Tariq.
卡南绑了塔里克
And apparently it ain't the first time.
明显还不是头一回
So... Slim was Kanan
你是说 瘦条就是卡南
this whole time?
你一直和他在一起
Go shower up, son.
去好好洗个澡 儿子
And give me your clothes when you're done.
洗完了把衣服给我
I knew it.
我就知道
Tasha, where are the girls?
塔莎 女儿们呢
Tasha, where the girls?
塔莎 女儿们在哪里
In their rooms.
在她们房♥间了
Look, okay, I...
听我说 我...
I never got a chance to tell you what's been going on with...
我一直没机会告诉你都发生了什么
What's been going on?
发生什么了
What's been going on is you letting Tariq run with Kanan.
现在发生的就是你让卡南和塔里克有所接触
I did the best I could.
我已经尽力了
Okay, he lies all the time now.
他现在总是在说谎
I asked him about Kanan after the night he went missing.
在他失踪的那晚 我还问了他卡南的事
And he... You had one job, Tasha.
而他 你就这一个任务 塔莎
One job?
一个任务
I was dealing with your lying son,
我既要管好你那撒谎精儿子
on top of scraping together money for your bail
东拼西凑你的保释金
and playing wifey in court while your oblivious ass
还要在法庭里扮演你的好妻子
was sitting around in prison
而你就蹲监狱里什么都不用管
because Proctor didn't want you stressed out.
因为普罗克特不想让你压力过大
What the fuck? Okay, okay.
这都是什破事 好吧好吧
So it's... It's easy to be locked up?
你以为蹲监狱的滋味很好受吗
For something you didn't even do?
还顶着个莫须有的罪名
That's right, you were innocent.
好吧 你是无辜的
But please remind me again why you got arrested.
但请告诉我 你究竟是因何被捕的
For protecting Tommy. Wrong!
为了保护汤米 错了
You got arrested because you dipped your dick
你之所以被捕 是因为你搞上了
in that Fed bitch.
那个联调局女探员
Give me a break.
行了 行了
This ain't got shit to do with Angela.
这和安吉拉一点关系都没有
Oh, it doesn't?
难道不是吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥在搞笑吧
Tariq used to be a good kid, Ghost.
塔里克本来是个好孩子的 幽灵
Then he started talking back, stealing guns,
当你要为那个女人离开这个家时
and lying when you decided to leave this family for her.
他就开始顶嘴 偷枪 说谎
I didn't leave our family.
我没有离开这个家
I left you.
我离开了你
Right. You left me.
没错 你离开了我
Because our life together was real.
因为我们的生活是真实的
And with Angela, you could pretend
但和安吉拉在一起时 你就能伪装成
to be something you never were.
一个和你本来面目不同的人
Come on, Tasha, let's just cut the shit, all right?
够了 塔莎 我们不说这些屁话了 行吗
This doesn't have anything to do with you, nor me.
这些与你和我都没有关系
It's about Tariq and motherfuckin' Kanan!
我们要说的是塔里克和卡南那混账
Well, we wouldn't be talking about motherfucking Kanan
如果你听我的
if you killed him ten years ago,
十年前就杀了卡南那混帐
like I told you to.
现在就不用讨论他了
Yeah, you right.
没错 你是对的
I was supposed to kill him ten years ago
我本该十年前就杀了他
like you told me to, and I didn't.
按你说的 但我没有
You happy now, huh?
你现在满意了吧
Hey, sweetie.
嗨 甜心宝贝
Um... you all ready for school?
你准备好去学校了吗
Um, Cesar's calling from downstairs.
恺撒从楼下打电♥话♥过来了
Okay.
好的
Is Dad in here?
爸爸在这里吗
I'm in here, baby girl.
我在这儿 小宝贝
Daddy! Hey, baby girl.
爸爸 嗨 小宝贝
Oh, I missed you so much.
我太想你了
I missed you, too.
我也想你
Let me see that face.
让我看看你的脸
Now that's a face.
这张脸多可爱
Raina, your dad and I are just finishing up a discussion.
雷娜 我和你♥爸♥爸谈话就要结束了
Okay, um, Cesar says there's a man here to see Daddy.
好吧 恺撒说有个人来了 想见爸爸
He's coming up.
他上来了
All right, well, I'll be right there.
好的 我马上就过去
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Simon, uh, you're a surprise.
西蒙 见到你可真意外
What do we owe the pleasure?
你怎么来了
James, this was already on the books.
詹姆斯 这是之前就说好了的
I told you I'd be bringing the team by
我跟你说过 我要带团队过来
to discuss your image makeover.
讨论如何打造你的形象
Yes.
好吧
Mrs. St. Patrick, you have a lovely home.
圣帕特里克夫人 你家真漂亮
However, we will have to do some redecorating
但为了采访 我们还得
for the interview.
做点装♥修♥
Interview?
采访
We've landed James an on-camera interview
我们给詹姆斯安排了一场
with Olivia Gorman.
与奥利维亚·戈尔曼的摄影采访
It will air during prime time.
将在黄金时段播出
You will be on the radar of every politician
你将被纽约的每一个政♥治♥家
and tastemaker in New York City.
和时尚人士密切关注
It's the perfect platform
这将是个重申他无罪
to help reassert his innocence and launch our real estate deal.
和发起房♥地♥产♥协议的完美平台
Mrs. St. Patrick, we'll need you and the kids
圣帕特里克夫人 我们需要您和您的孩子
to participate in the interview as well.
也参加这场采访
Oh, I'm sorry, but that's completely out of the question.
我很抱歉 但这是不可能的
My kids have already dealt with paparazzi at school.
我的孩子们在学校被狗仔骚扰过
I'm not putting them in front of a camera.
我是不会把他们推到镜头前的
James, if we miss this window of opportunity,
詹姆斯 机不可失
it might never happen again.
时不再来
This is an opportunity to make a fresh start,
这是一个重新开始的好机会
to tell the world who you really are...
告诉大家你究竟是什么样的人
An innocent, upstanding family and businessman
一个清白的 优秀的父亲和商人
who is ready for the next chapter of his life.
正准备翻开他人生的新篇章
Listen, Tasha, this is for our... our family.
听着 塔莎 这是为了我们 我们的家
You know, it's for our future. James, I can't...
是为了我们的未来 詹姆斯 我不能
Simon, my kids will be ready, as will my wife.
西蒙 我的孩子届时会到场 我妻子也会
Excellent.
棒极了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表