剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Single.
单身
Yeah, haven't been lucky with love.
还没幸运到能找到另一半
Your luck could change.
会时来运转的
You ever wanted kids?
你想过要孩子吗
Wasn't in the cards for me.
没这个打算
How about you? You got kids?
那你呢 你有孩子吗
Two girls.
两个女儿
I bet.
我敢打赌
You love your little girls, don't you?
你一定很爱你的小女儿们 对吧
You like fucking your little girls, Sam?
你喜欢和她们做♥爱♥吗 山姆
W-what kind of question is that?
你 你这是问的什么问题
Maybe you should leave.
也许你该走了
Nah.
不
I ain't going nowhere.
我哪里也不去
I'm calling the police.
我要报♥警♥了
I told Holly she should call the police on you.
我告诉过霍莉 她应该报♥警♥叫人来抓你
But she never did.
但她从来没有
You know Holly?
你认识霍莉
Holly Weaver, my niece?
霍莉·韦弗 我的侄女
I know Holly, yeah.
不错 我认识霍莉
And I know what you did to her.
我还知道你对她做了什么
Every night when she lived with you when she was a kid.
在她小时候 和你一起住的每一个夜里
I don't know what she told you, man.
我不知道她是怎么跟你说的
But she wanted it.
但那是她想要的
She wanted it, and I gave it to her.
她想要 我才给她的
That was all.
就是这样
She was nine years old, you motherfucker.
她当时才九岁 你这混账
Some girls are faster than others.
有些女孩子发育的比常人快
You shouldn't have touched her!
你根本不该碰她
You shouldn't have touched her, motherfucker!
你根本不该碰她 混账东西
You shouldn't have touched her!
你根本不该碰她
Tariq all right?
塔里克还好吗
We holding him close till we get the paper.
在拿到钱之前 我们会好好看管他的
Well, let me talk to him. Can I talk to him?
那让我和他说句话 我能和他说话吗
After you deliver the cash, you see him face-to-face.
在你把钱拿来之后 你就可以面对面见他
Not before.
在此之前不行
We're here. This is it.
我们到了 就是这里
What is it?
这是什么
Tommy's stash house...
汤米的私库
This is where we gonna grab the money.
我们就从这搞钱
You gonna rob your own friend?
你要打劫你自己的朋友
Why that don't surprise me?
我怎么就一点也不觉得惊讶呢
All right, so K, I'ma
好了 K 现在我们
just hold tight right here while they unload.
就坐等他们卸货
There'll be one on the outside, three on the inside.
到时候外面会守一个 里面有三个
I'll go around the backdoor.
我会先接近后门
Come in through the side, catch 'em by surprise.
然后突然冲进去 靠出其不意放倒他们
I taught you well.
我把你教得很好
All right, I need a piece.
好了 我需要件家伙
K, you don't expect me to rob these niggas
K 你不会想让我不拿枪
without a gun, man.
就放倒这帮家伙吧
The fuck you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
You don't need the bullets.
你不需要子弹
Big Grim!
大格里姆
When you get out, Ghost? Oh, man.
你什么时候出来的 幽灵 好兄弟
Couple days ago. Oh, man.
几天前 好兄弟
You look good, man. Thanks, bro.
你看上去挺好的 多谢 兄弟
I'm trying, man. I'ma go upstairs.
我在努力呢 我要上楼
Yeah, um, sorry, man.
抱歉 兄弟
I can't let nobody upstairs without a call
没有汤米或胡里奥的电♥话♥
from Tommy or Julio.
我不能放任何人上楼
Tommy's who sent me. I was just with him.
是汤米派我来的 我刚刚还和他在一起
See, that's a lie, 'cause I know he's out of town.
你这就是在说谎了 因为我知道他出城去了
Grim, stop fucking up, man. Hey.
格里姆 别胡来了
What's up, man? Hey, what's up, Ghost?
你好啊 兄弟 嗨 你好 幽灵
Been a minute. Yeah, man.
好久不见了 是啊
Been a while. Good to see you.
好久不见了 见到你很开心
What you been up to... oh!
你最近都在干...
The fuck?
搞什么鬼
Hey, man, I don't want no problem.
伙计 我不想惹麻烦
I don't want none either.
我也不想有任何麻烦
So the money goes in the bag, Marcus.
把钱装进袋子里 马库斯
Come on, man. I ain't fucking around.
快点 伙计 我没在开玩笑
Put the money in the bag. All right.
把钱放进去 好吧
K, what the fuck, man? You said no one would get hurt!
我♥操♥ 你搞什么 你说没人会受伤的
You saw him. He made a move.
你看到了 他准备掏枪的
Fuck, man!
我♥操♥你丫的
It's your bitch.
是你家的贱♥货♥
Tasha's my wife, K.
塔莎是我的老婆
She's probably wondering where Tariq is.
她八成是在想塔里克去了哪儿
So what should I say? Tell her the truth.
我该怎么说 告诉她实话
You gonna get the little nigga.
你会把你家小子带回家
You better not fuck this up.
你最好别把这事给搞砸了
Hey, Tasha, I was just about to call you.
嗨 塔莎 我正准备打给你的
What's up, T?
怎么了 T
I went to pick up Tariq
我刚刚去塔里克过夜的地方接他
from his sleepover, and he wasn't there.
但是他并不在那里
Calvin said something about some girl?
卡尔文提到了一个什么女生
He left his house to go see a girl.
他离开了他的家去见那个女孩儿了
Yeah, he called me.
对 他给我打了电♥话♥
He called you? Why you?
他打给你了 为什么给你打
Tasha, probably 'cause
塔莎 也许是因为
he thought I would understand about a girl.
他觉得我会更理解女生的事
Look, I'm headed out now to get him, okay?
听着 我现在准备去接他了 好吗
The girl lives in Bushwick, so it's gonna be a minute.
那女孩住在布♥什♥维克 很快就到了
How does he know
他怎么会
some girl from Bushwick?
认识住在布♥什♥维克的妹子啊
Tasha, I don't know,
塔莎 我也不知道
but I'll ask when I pick him up, all right?
等我接到他了我会问他的 好吗
I'll talk to you later.
我一会儿再和你聊
Thank you for showing up for him.
谢谢你去接他
Look, Ghost, about last night, I...
听着 幽灵 关于昨晚 我...
Tasha, we can talk about last night at another time, all right?
塔莎 我们可以改次再讨论昨晚的事情 行吗
I will call you when I got him, okay?
接到他了我再打给你 可以吧
Okay. All right.
可以 那就好
K, you know it ain't got to go down like this, man.
K 你知道我们不必走到这一步的
Tell me you ain't feel that shit tonight.
告诉我你今晚也感觉到了
Crazy, right? How close we once were?
是不是太扯了 我们曾经关系那么好啊
Yeah, and then you used everything I taught you against me.
是的 然后你用我教给你的一切来倒打我一杷
You know, all this bad shit happened because you set me up.
这一切之所以会发生 是因为你陷害了我
K, I had a plan, man.
K 我有个计划
You ain't want to follow the plan.
而你却不想跟着计划走
So I was either gonna kill you,
所以我的选择只剩下杀你
or put you on the inside.
或是将你送进牢里
Loved you like a brother.
可你就像我的亲兄弟一般
I wasn't gonna kill you.
我怎么会选择去杀你
So you just made a bad choice.
所以你只是做出了一个很错误的选择
Because if you would've killed me,
因为如果你杀了我
you wouldn't be here right now.
现在你就不会在这里了
We was kids, K. Crazy motherfucking kids, man.
K 我们当时不过是一群臭屁不懂的小孩儿
Just trying to make moves. We were innocent.
只是试图打拼而已 我们都是无辜的
I wasn't never innocent. You either.
我从来都不是个无辜的人 你也不是
Who's got my boy, K?
我儿子在谁手上 K
One of the baddest motherfuckers we both know.
坏到骨子里的一个人 我们都认识
Tommy?
汤米吗
No, not Tommy.
不 不是汤米
She run these streets harder than some of these men.
她管理这些街道的方式比很多男人还要强硬
Love pussy, but ain't got no heart.
喜欢女人 冷酷无情
Jukebox.
是点唱机
Pull over right here.
就在那儿停
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表