剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I don't know. I mean...
我不知道 我是说...
I don't know if he would work as hard
我不知道 如果他知道了关于我们的真♥相♥
to help Ghost if he knew the truth about all of us.
是否还会竭力去帮幽灵
Who did you want that to be?
你本来希望是谁发的
Nobody.
没谁
A man?
男人吗
Girl, you out here getting your back blown out
你在外面约炮
and didn't even tell me?
还不告诉我
Yeah, but it's more than that.
对 但不只是这样
I caught feelings, which was stupid.
我有点动情了 蛮傻的其实
And I don't think he feel the same way.
而且我觉得他并没有同感
Well, first off,
首先
any nigga not smart enough to know how lucky he is
无论是谁 只要他不知道和你一起有多幸运
to be with you, he ain't worth your goddamn time.
都不值得浪费你的宝贵时间
Well, I appreciate that, but...
我很感谢 但是...
I never dated a white boy before.
我从没和白人约会过
Maybe they different.
可能他们不一样
Wait-wait, wait-wait.
等等 等等
You're dating a white boy?
你在和白人约会
I never thought I'd see the day.
我从没想到会有这一天
Me either, but he ain't no cornball.
我也没想过 但他不差
He got flavor.
他很会调情
Only white boy I know like that is Tommy.
我认识的白人只有汤米
And he only dates redheads.
而他只约红毛妞
Which one of these black dresses you gonna wear?
你要穿哪条黑裙子
The honest truth, Jamie.
完完全全的事实 詹姆斯
No more bullshit.
不要再胡扯了
The fingerprints left on Greg's window,
留在格雷格窗户上的指纹
did you leave them there or were they planted too?
是你留下的 还是他们放置的
I was there.
我当时在那儿
Damn it, Jamie.
该死 詹姆斯
When Greg pulled me over,
格雷格让我停车时
he told me he had evidence
他说他有证据
pointing to you as the mole.
证明你是内鬼
I went to his apartment to look for it,
我去他公♥寓♥去找证据
to protect you.
是为了保护你
I'm being framed for all of this.
因为这些我才被陷害
How can you expect me to believe anything you say now?
你凭什么让我相信你的话
Because when I was in the apartment,
我在公♥寓♥时
you came in, looking for Greg.
你进来找格雷格了
I was hiding in the bathroom.
我当时躲在浴室里
You asked him how it went with MJ?
你问了他 跟主法官谈的事怎么样了
How does this prove you're being framed?
这怎么证明你是被陷害的
Angela, when I looked in the drawer,
安吉拉 我看抽屉时
that phone wasn't there.
那部手♥机♥并不在那里
The mole planted the phone,
是内鬼放的手♥机♥
and I think the mole killed Greg.
并且我认为内鬼杀了格雷格
Or Greg could have brought the phone home with him
或者格雷格带回了那部手♥机♥
and put it in the drawer before he died.
死前把手♥机♥放进了抽屉
Damn it, Angela, are you listening to me?
妈的 安吉拉 你在听我说吗
The DNA, the planted gun.
DNA 故意放置的枪
Come on, there's gotta be some
拜托 某种程度上
part of you that knows that I didn't do this,
你一定也认为不是我♥干♥的
Otherwise, why would you be sitting here right now?
不然为什么你坐在这儿呢
Miss Valdes, what can you do for us?
巴尔德斯女士 你能为我们做什么
In the asset forfeiture hearing,
在资产没收听证会上
Mak and Mike are gonna argue to the judge
马克和迈克将向法官提出
that a seven-figure check found in your accounts
你账户里来自汤米的七位数的支票
from Tommy is payment for Greg's murder.
是你杀了格雷格的报酬
It's bullshit.
纯属扯淡
Maybe, but to them, a check insinuates collusion.
可能 但是对他们而言 支票意味着共谋
Collusion means organization,
共谋意味着组织
and that is a straight line to a RICO case.
这就直接引到诈骗操纵和贿赂组织案件
Miss Valdes, would you excuse us?
巴尔德斯女士 不好意思
I need to speak with my client.
我需要和我客户谈谈
Yes, of course.
好的 没问题
James?
詹姆斯
I'm gonna need you to be completely honest with me right now.
现在我需要你对我完全诚实
This check,
这张支票
is it anything that could
有没有任何可能支持诈骗操纵
support a RICO case?
和贿赂组织案件成立
It was a loan.
那是笔借款
I used the money to pay my former security firm
我用来给之前的安保公♥司♥付款
that has since been terminated.
之后就终止了
Simply a loan.
只是笔借款
It's the truth.
这就是真♥相♥
Okay, you mentioned earlier
好吧 你之前提到
that Tasha manages the money.
是塔莎管理的钱
Can she testify to that?
她可以为此作证吗
Is that our only option?
这是我们唯一的选择吗
My wife on the stand?
让我的妻子作证人
Only? No.
不是唯一
But I have to say, it may be our best.
但是我必须说 这可能是最好的选择
Fuck.
操
What the fuck's Cristobal telling people
克里斯托瓦尔给别人说
I'm giving him extra weight for?
我给他额外的货 搞毛啊
He's been around a lot lately,
他最近经常在四处转
talking to Dre.
和德瑞聊天
Saw them together at the club the other night.
有个晚上看见他们一起在夜店
At Truth?
在真理吗
Yeah, I'm gonna be working at this hole-in-the-wall spot
对 我将在一个小地方干活
Dre's setting up for some party.
德瑞为了什么聚会准备的
Do you want me to keep an eye out for anything?
你需要我留意什么吗
No, mama, don't worry about it.
不用了 妞 别担心
I'll take care of it.
我会解决好的
Gotta be aware of your surroundings.
要对你周围保持警惕
You don't want no one sneaking up on you.
你可不想谁偷偷靠近你
I heard you coming.
我听见你来了
Stop lying.
你就扯吧
Yo, I like this gear, man. Where'd you get it?
这东西不错 哪来的
Cashmere. It's fresh, right?
山羊绒的 不错吧
Yeah. Your mom get it for you?
不错 你妈妈给你买♥♥的吗
Nah, I saw it, liked it, and I bought it.
不是 我见到它时就觉得很喜欢 然后就买♥♥了
How you got money like that?
你哪来的钱
Just some cash I saved up.
我存了点钱
You know, everybody saying I'm the man of the house now,
现在人人都说我是这个家的顶梁柱
so I ain't want to bother Mom for it.
所以我不想麻烦我妈出钱
Stepping up, all right.
挺身而出 不错
Everything else all right with you?
其他的一切还好吗
Yo, Uncle T, can I ask you something?
T叔 我能问你点事吗
Yeah. What's up?
好啊 怎么了
How old were you when you first had sex?
你第一次做♥爱♥是几岁
Why you asking?
你为什么问这个
Oh, no I was just wondering.
没什么 我就是好奇
Tariq,
塔里克
did you hit some girl?
你和哪个女孩上♥床♥了吗
What? Yo.
什么 真的吗
When did this happen?
是什么时候的事
Few days ago.
几天前
I thought me and your dad said come talk to us first.
我记得我和你♥爸♥爸都说过 你应该先告诉我们
Well, Dad's not here, and it kind of just happened.
爸爸又不在 反正当时就是发生了
Well, tell me about it.
好吧 跟我说说
If you want to, I mean.
我是指 如果你想的话
I mean, where were you?
你当时在哪里
A party.
一个派对上
You strap up?
你用防御措施了吗
Oh, yeah. Hell yeah.
有啊 当然有的
Good. All right, my man.
好 很好 好小子
Tariq, always strap up, no matter what.
塔里克 不论何时 一定要用防御措施
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表