剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
凯莎 你见到塔里克了吗
No. Why, what's wrong?
没有 怎么了 出什么事了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Baby...
宝贝
Where's your brother?
你哥哥在哪儿
He left.
他走了
He left? Where?
他走了 去哪里了
Tariq?
塔里克
Have you guys seen Tariq?
你们有人见到塔里克了吗
Nah, he said he was going somewhere.
他说他要去个地方
Well, did he say where?
好吧 他说去哪儿了吗
No, he just took his bag and left.
没有 他带着包然后走了
I think he went in the office.
我觉得他去办公室了
Karen and I both want this to be the best club
凯伦和我都希望这里会成为纽约
in New York City,
最棒的俱乐部
so let's get, uh... Let's get that handled.
所以 让我们 让我们一起努力
Uhhuh. All right, thank you.
嗯 好的 谢谢
Hey, man.
嘿 哥们
Sorry, I heard about your sister, man.
抱歉 我听说你姐姐的事情了
I'm glad you hit me up. How you doing?
我很高兴你和我联络了 你还好吗
'Riq, what the fuck is this, man?
里克 这是什么情况
I need to find Ray Ray.
我必须找到雷雷
So what you want with me?
那你想让我做什么
Well, you introduced me to Kanan,
你把我介绍给了卡南
and you knew where I was when Ray Ray sent that text.
而且当雷雷送出那个讯息时 你知道我在哪儿
So I'm guessing you know everything.
所以我猜你什么都知道
So where the fuck is Ray Ray?
雷雷到底在哪儿
Riq, you on that lean again?
里克 你又喝那东西了
And I might be high enough to shoot you
我现在很嗨
right here in broad daylight.
光天化日下枪杀你我都敢
Hey. 'Riq, you'd be shooting me for nothing.
里克 你杀了我什么都得不到
Look, I swear I'd help you if I could,
我发誓如果能够 我会帮助你的
but I don't know where he is, 'Riq.
但是我不知道他在哪儿 里克
That's bullshit. You're lying to me.
胡说八道 你在对我说谎
Everybody's always fucking lying to me.
每个人都在骗我
Ray Ray was looking for me when he shot my sister, man.
雷雷是在找我的时候杀了我姐姐的
All right, little bro, look,
好吧 小兄弟 听着
I feel you, but Ray Ray is a bad motherfucker.
我能理解你 雷雷就是个混♥蛋♥
Let me handle this. Put the gun down...
让我来处理 把枪放下
No, I'm taking care of it.
不 我能解决这件事
Listen, Dre, I covered for you before.
听着 德瑞 我以前掩护过你
But if you don't tell me where Ray Ray is,
如果你不告诉我雷雷在哪儿
I will snitch on you to my pops and my Uncle Tommy.
我就向我爸和汤米叔叔告发你
I'll tell 'em that you knew everything.
我会告诉他们你什么都知道
I'll tell them that you knew
我会告诉他们 你一直都知道
that Kanan was alive this whole time,
卡南还活着
and that you knew who killed my sister
以及你知道谁杀了我姐姐
and you still ain't say shit.
你却仍然保持沉默
I did that for you, man.
我是为你才这么做的
I kept shit quiet for you, man.
我曾为你保密 兄弟
Yeah, I'll tell them everything I know about you
我随时都会把我知道的关于你的事情
at any time.
都告诉他们
So either you speak or I will.
要么你说 要么我就去说了
So where the fuck is Ray Ray?
雷雷到底在哪儿
Hey, hey... Where is he?
嘿 嘿 他在哪儿
Fine.
好吧
Nigga's gonna be in Washington Heights
那家伙将在下午六点
at 6:00 p.M.
到华盛顿高地
735 Fort Washington Ave.
华盛顿堡大街735号♥
Apartment 5C.
五C单元
All right.
好
Tasha. I need your help.
塔莎 我需要你的帮助
I asked Jamie... James... If he wanted me to help.
我问了杰米 詹姆斯 是否需要我的帮助
He said no. Tariq is missing.
他拒绝了 塔里克不见了
Can you please track his cell phone, please?
你能追踪一下他的手♥机♥吗 拜托
Oh, my God, yes. Yes, I can do that.
天呐 好 好 我来
Can you get me Agent Donovan?
帮我接一下多诺万探员
No police.
不要找警♥察♥
Ghost... James said you cloned his phone once.
幽灵 詹姆斯说你复♥制♥克隆过他的手♥机♥
Actually, never mind. I'll call him later.
其实 算了 我一会打给他
Carl, I need you to find a cell phone for me.
卡尔 我要你帮我找一部手♥机♥
Yes, I'll pay cash.
是的 我会付现
I don't care. Okay.
无所谓 好的
What's Tariq's cell number?
塔里克的手♥机♥号♥是多少
It's a 347 local.
是本地的347
I'll text it to you right now.
我马上发给你
He's fast.
他动作很快的
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Did Tariq run away because he shot Raina?
塔里克是因为开枪打了雷娜才逃的吗
Is that why Jamie told me that he didn't need my help?
杰米是不是因为这个才不让我帮忙的
What? What the...
什么 什么...
Tariq did not kill Raina.
塔里克没杀雷娜
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
你疯了吗
He would never hurt his sister.
他绝不会伤害自己的姐姐
Tasha, then why are you here?
塔莎 那你为什么来这
Why couldn't I involve the police?
为什么我不能让警♥察♥介入
You don't trust me.
你不信任我
But you knew I would help.
但你知道我会帮忙
Tell me what's happening.
告诉我发生了什么
I just...
我只是...
I just need to find Tariq.
我只是想找到塔里克
Listen to me, Tasha.
听我说 塔莎
I went to Tariq's school.
我去了塔里克的学校
A police officer named Raymond Jones
一个叫雷蒙德·琼斯的警官
had been there looking for Tariq.
去那里找过塔里克
I went to see him.
我去见了他
He's the one that suggested
是他暗示说
that Tariq killed Raina.
塔里克杀了雷娜的
I just looked in Raina's file,
我刚看了雷娜的文件资料
and the same Detective Jones
这个琼斯警探
has been looking at Tariq's witness statements.
一直在看塔里克的目击者证词
Did Raymond Jones kills Raina?
是这个雷蒙德·琼斯杀了雷娜吗
I... I don't know.
我 我不知道
Tasha, where is James right now?
塔莎 詹姆斯现在在哪
Okay, Tariq is in Washington Heights.
好 塔里克现在在华盛顿高地
I can't get you an address
我不能给你确切的地址
because it's all done with cell towers,
因为有信♥号♥♥塔的干扰
but this is what's close.
但这里已经很接近了
Okay.
好的
If James gets caught killing Detective Jones,
如果詹姆斯因杀琼斯警探而被抓
he will get the death penalty this time, Tasha.
他会被判死刑的 塔莎
I promise you.
我可以保证
Thank you, Angela.
谢谢 安吉拉
Um, who is it?
哪位
Tariq!
塔里克
Fuck!
靠
Tariq!
塔里克
Don't fucking turn around.
别他妈转过来
You killed my sister.
你杀了我姐姐
Who the fuck told you I was here?
谁他妈告诉你我在这了
Dre?
德瑞吗
I ain't dumb.
我又不傻
I know you're a cop, and I got the drop on you.
我知道你是警♥察♥ 但我的枪对着你
Goddamn right I'm a cop,
太对了 我是警♥察♥
and you came up in here with no backup.
你只身一人就来了
I ain't alone.
我不是一个人
That's bullshit.
胡说
Ain't no way your pops or your Uncle Tommy
你♥爸♥爸或者你汤米叔叔
gonna let you come up here first.
不会让你先来的
If they were here, I'd already be dead.
他们在的话 我现在已经死了
You deserve to die for what you did.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表