剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
with my share at 51%, technically,
我占有着百分之五十一的股份 理论上说
it's a black-owned business.
这该算是家黑人企业
But once again, I feel like this asshole
但我再次感觉好像这混♥蛋♥
has bought my black ass off an auction block.
用什么内♥幕♥交易耍了我这个黑仔
This redevelopment loan
这笔重建贷款
was earmarked explicitly
是只用于
for black-owned or minority businesses.
黑人或少数族裔商业的专款
What Stern's doing is fraud.
斯特恩这是欺诈行为
It could bust up this entire deal.
这会把整件事都搞砸
Look, the development is more important, obviously,
很显然 社区的开♥发♥建设
than my compensation. I just wanted to point out...
比我获得的回报重要 我只是想点出来
Hold on, hold on tight.
别说了 明白了
Maybe there's something I can do.
我也许能帮上忙
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干
Excuse us for just a moment, Mr. Williams.
威廉姆斯先生 抱歉打扰一下
Good morning, Raina.
早上好 雷娜
Officer Raymond... Jones is it?
雷蒙德·琼斯警官 对吧
Mmhmm. Would like to speak to Tariq.
是的 我想和塔里克谈一谈
Is your brother at school today?
你哥哥今天上学了吗
No, ma'am.
没有来 女士
Uh, is he in trouble?
他惹什么麻烦了吗
No, I just had a few questions.
没有 只是问几个问题
You know where I can find him?
你知道他在哪里吗
Sorry, officer. No.
抱歉 警官 我不知道
Okay, well, thanks anyway.
没关系 谢谢
Thanks for your help, Ms. Chambers.
也谢谢你 钱伯斯夫人
Class?
同学们
Can I have your attention, please?
请注意听课
So, you really leaving?
你真要走吗
Yep.
是啊
My dad is making me go to Connecticut for school.
我老爹让我去康涅狄格州上学
People is bougie as fuck up there.
那边人都劲劲儿的
You got any more of this
这个还有吗
so I could take it up there with me?
有的话我随身带点
No.
没了
But maybe I could if we meet in the city before you go.
不过在你走前咱们碰一面 没准就能给你带点
I mean, you could come to my school dance.
那你可以来学校舞会找我
I ain't got nothing to wear,
我可没有去舞会的衣服
at least not to your school, no way.
起码没法去你学校 算了吧
But I could still meet you after.
不过舞会后咱们还是可以见一面
I could bring lean
我带上功能饮料
and we can do something else?
咱们干点别的
All right.
好啊
I'll give you the address for the dance.
我给你留个舞会地址
So I was thinking we could start with Harlem.
我觉得咱们先从哈莱姆开始
Mmhmm. You gotta get a hair stylist
行啊 你找一个发型设计师
who specializes in blowouts too,
也专做拉直的
'cause you know I'm trying to get that DryBar money, girl.
我也想做干吧那路生意 姐们儿
Mm-hmm, and there's a lot of white girls up there now too.
是啊 有好多白人女人也去那个店
And you sure you're okay with ending your business with Tommy?
你肯定断绝和汤米的生意往来没问题吗
'Cause I don't want his drug shit anywhere near me.
我可不想让他的毒品坏我的事
I want to go clean.
我要清清白白地干
Like, for real, completely.
绝对清白
From now on,
从现在开始
any business that we do together,
咱俩合伙的生意
it'll be legit.
都得是合法生意
I promise.
我发誓
Now I got a question for you.
现在该我问你了
Why you didn't tell me about you and Tommy?
你为什么不告诉我你和汤米的关系
You knew. Yeah, I knew.
你都知道了 是啊 知道了
I figured that shit out. I ain't stupid.
我自己琢磨出来的 我又不傻
And Tommy admitted it.
汤米也认了
He really hurt you, huh?
他真的伤着你了 对吧
It's fine.
没事了
It's my fault anyway.
毕竟该算是我的错
I can't keep just doing the same thing over and over
我不能一而再再而三地重复再重复
and expecting a different result.
同时还希望有不一样的结果
Shit don't work like that.
这是不可能的
I'm done with this shit, T.
我和这孙子彻底完了 T
Keisha, I have felt
凯莎 我的感觉
the exact same way,
和你完全相同
and I felt that way for a while, but...
而且已经有一段时间了 但是
So what changed?
有什么改变吗
Please don't tell me you buying into this shit
你可别告诉我你真♥相♥信
now that Ghost is clear.
幽灵改了
Ghost? Hell, no.
幽灵 我靠当然不是了
Ain't anybody thinking about him.
谁说我在想他了
Okay, I'm telling you,
好吧 我这么说吧
once Ghost has got his project up and running,
等幽灵的项目启动并执行后
I'ma ask him for a divorce.
我就提出离婚
Fuck our pre-nup. I'ma get mine. Trust.
去他妈的婚前协议 我得拿我那份 说到做到
Ghost don't know it yet,
幽灵还不知道呢
but he's about to get me my way out.
不过他肯定得按我的方式放手
As you can see, an M-1
大家都看到了 针对24703地块的
special mixed use zoning variance
M-1 专项综合应用
for parcel 24703
地区规划特别许可
will revitalize a community desperately in need
将重振这个急需重生的
of a new lifeline.
社区
Mr. St. Patrick and I
圣帕特里克先生和我
are ready to be of service.
已准备好为之努力
Thank you, Mr. Stern.
谢谢 斯特恩先生
If there are no other questions,
如果没有其他问题
the committee will now vote on the proposed variance.
委员会将对特别许可提案投票表决
I'd like to call upon an order to the committee
我想应委员会的要求提一个问题
before we vote.
然后再行投票
Councilman Tate has the floor. Thank you.
请泰特议员发言 谢谢
Uh, something troubling caught my eye
在阅读圣帕特里克先生和斯特恩先生
as I was reading through the paperwork
联合提交的这份文件时
submitted by Mr. St. Patrick and Mr. Stern.
我发现了一些令人困扰的问题
Well, I'm sure whatever it is can be remedied.
我确信 无论是什么问题 我们都可以改正
Your business agreement with Mr. St. Patrick
你和圣帕特里克先生的商业协议中显示
states that he is 51% owner,
他拥有百分之五十一的股份
yet the compensation schedule reads as if he's only
而回报表却显示他好像只不过
a small shareholder in your company.
是你公♥司♥里的一个小股东
Well, I...
这个嘛
I want to remind you
我想要提醒你
the reason the council took your bid
议会之所以受理贵公♥司♥
to revitalize parcel 24703
对24703地块的商业振兴提案
is solely based on your partnership
完全是出于对你的合伙人
with Mr. St. Patrick and his minority status.
圣帕特里克先生少数族裔身份的考虑
I had no idea of the disparity.
我对你说的问题差异一无所知
I assure you my lawyers...
我保证 我的律师
will be rigorously reprimanded for the error
会严肃处理这一失误
and correct it immediately.
并即刻予以更正
Mr. St. Patrick and I thank you, Councilman Tate,
圣帕特里克先生和我在此要感谢泰特议员
for keeping us rigorously honest.
让我们保持了绝对的诚信
The committee will vote in absentia
委员会将会在看见你们的新合同时
when we see the new contract.
进行缺席投票
This committee is adjourned.
本次委员会休会
'Riq.
塔里克
'Riq!
塔里克
Come on, get up.
别睡了 起来
'Riq! What?
塔里克 干嘛
Look, there was this cop at school looking for you today.
今天有个警♥察♥到学校找你
I don't know if it's about that Kanan guy or Dad.
我不知道是不是和卡南或者老爸有关
Are you in trouble?
你没惹麻烦吧
What was his name?
他叫什么
Officer Raymond Jones.
雷蒙德·琼斯警官
Ray Ray. Who?
雷雷 谁
He's a dirty cop.
是个手不干净的警♥察♥
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表