剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
让我走 塔莎...
You don't understand. You're not a parent.
你不明白我的感受 你没有孩子
Then help me to understand.
那就帮我明白
Thanks for stopping by, Terry.
谢谢你来看我 特里
I thi... I think you should leave now.
我想... 我觉得你该离开了
Tasha... Bye, Terry.
塔莎... 再见了 特里
And I want my fucking money for babysitting
我想拿我的报酬 专门盯着
that little punk bitch, Tariq.
塔里克那个小婊砸的报酬
You ain't given me or Juke our money in a minute.
你有阵子没给我钱了 也没给点唱机钱
What's up, man?
这是怎么回事 伙计
Look, I... I don't got time to play games with you.
听着 我... 我没时间陪你玩游戏
All right, I don't owe you shit.
我也什么都不欠你
You ain't gonna shoot me in broad daylight,
你也不会在大白天的一枪打死我
so get the fuck out my face.
所以请从我眼前消失
You think you're so slick, young'n.
你觉得自己是个老滑头 是吗 年轻人
See, you forgot I'm an undercover cop, motherfucker.
你可能忘了我是个卧底警♥察♥ 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, this whole time I've been wearing a wire.
呵呵 这么长时间以来我都带着监听器
I got tapes on tapes of you and Kanan
我有好多好多录音 都是你和卡南
running your fucking mouth about drugs, kidnappings,
在喋喋不休的谈论各种毒品 绑♥架♥案
pulling licks, all that shit.
还有抢劫 还有好多违法活动呢
You want me to keep my mouth shut,
所以你要是想让我乖乖闭嘴
you pay me, motherfucker.
就拿钱来堵住我的大嘴巴 臭小子
I don't got shit on me.
我身上没钱啊
But I got a spot I can meet you at
但是我知道有个地方会有我欠你的钱
with the money I owe you, man.
咱们就在那儿见面好了
No, fuck that. I say where.
滚滚滚 地点由我来定
Okay. I'll text you an address.
好吧 我会把地址发给你的
You be there at 6:00.
六点见
Don't fuck up, nigga.
别又搞砸了 鬼佬
I'm sorry for your loss, son.
很抱歉你失去了自己的姐姐 孩子
She's in a better place, right?
但她现在去了一个更安宁的地方 不是吗
Yeah, I guess.
我想是的吧
Oh, baby, come here.
宝贝 过来
How are you holding up?
你还撑得住吗
I don't know what I would do if I lost a sibling,
我不知道如果我失去了兄弟姐妹会怎样
but a twin?
更何况还是孪生胎
I just can't imagine what you're going through.
我真的想象不出你现在所经历的一切
Where's Raina?
雷娜去哪里了
When's she coming back home?
她什么时候才会回家呢
I don't know, Yas.
我也不知道 亚斯
So how much we gonna pull down?
我们一共会拿到多少
There's no way to know, but this nigga Dre
这个就不知道了 但是这个鬼佬德瑞
is strutting like he's rich as a motherfucker.
一副趾高气扬的样子 看着油水就特别多
Ghost put him in position to get that money.
幽灵给他的位置就是赚大钱的
He got that money, and we gonna take that.
他手上有钱 我们给抢过来
That's a fact.
就这么简单
And his position in the drug organization.
还有他在贩毒组织中的地位
We gonna be making money hand over fist.
我们这次赚钱不要太简单
This is our op right here. Andre Coleman.
这个就是我们的目标 安德烈 科尔曼
You ever Google this nigga? Google, what the fuck for?
你查过这个人吗 查他 为什么
For this. You see him?
为这个 你看见他了吗
That right there, that's Ghost.
这个人 这是幽灵
He outta the game now, but back in the day
他现在洗手不干了 但之前
he was a murdering son of a bitch,
他可是个杀人不眨眼的
and that right there, that's Dre.
这个人 这是德瑞
That's our ops right there.
这个是我们的目标
Mm. If he's smart,
嗯 如果他聪明
he moved his bitch and his little girl,
他就会转移他的老婆和女儿
'cause I know where that spot is at.
我知道那个地方在哪
You think this guy, James St. Patrick,
你认为这个人 詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
still work with Dre?
还跟德瑞一起干呢吗
Wouldn't make sense now,
现在看虽然讲不通
but nigga Ghost do be doing some strange shit. Why?
但幽灵向来不走寻常路 怎么了
Says here his kid got shot. Killed.
听说他的孩子被枪杀了
Tariq? A daughter.
塔里克 一个女儿
Raina.
雷娜
Oh, and she was a smart girl, Father.
她还是个很聪明的女孩 神父
You don't even know.
你根本不知道
Beautiful.
长得漂亮
I was there her whole life.
我陪伴了她整个人生
You know, a godfather is supposed
教父理应是那个
to be there to protect you.
可以保护你的人
A lot of fucking good I was for her.
我就没为她做过什么好事
Tommy, you can't blame yourself.
汤米 你不能责怪自己
It's God's will.
这是主的旨意
Fuck God's will.
去他妈的主的旨意
If I wasn't high on the fucking shit,
我他妈的要是没嗑高
this never would have happened.
这种事就永远都不会发生
Well, I can't absolve you from snorting your own product.
我无法赦免你吸食自家毒品的罪行
When I catch one of my kids with a frosty nose,
我要是发现我的一个孩子吸毒
I have him clean out the toilets after the homeless come through.
我会等收♥容♥所♥的人走之后让他打扫厕所
I am sorry about the girl.
这个小女孩的事 我表示很遗憾
Yeah.
是啊
I'm glad you came to see me.
很高兴你能来见我
How's shit going with Dre?
德瑞最近怎么样
Uh, we got a meeting tonight with the new connect.
今晚我们跟新联络员有个会议
That fast? This motherfucker.
这么快 这个混♥蛋♥
Tommy. Sorry.
汤米 对不起
This guy who fucks mothers.
这个挨千刀的
Dre.
德瑞
He's been setting me up all along.
他一直在给我下套
You know, he even set up Julio
你知道吗 他还给胡里奥下套
to get killed by the Toros.
导致他被托洛斯帮杀害了
Is that true?
真的吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Jesus Christ.
天啊
He's been fucking me left and right this whole fucking time.
他一直把我玩弄于股掌之中
If I catch him alone,
如果让我逮到他只身一人
I'm gonna break that sixth commandment again.
我要再一次打破第六条戒律
Tommy, I can't give you absolution in advance.
汤米 我不能提前赦免你
Why not?
为什么
Doesn't work that way. I don't really know why.
就是不能 我也不太清楚为什么
I've never really been able to get an explanation on it.
在这个问题上 我从未得到过合理的解释
Father, I gotta take this.
神父 我得接个电♥话♥
Yo, K, what's up?
哟 K 什么事
Yeah? Yeah, well, you want to roll on Dre,
是吗 嗯 你要搞德瑞
I'm down for whatever.
我举双手赞成
Oh, we're gonna do that with a quickness
一旦我回到那里
as soon as I get back up there,
我们就尽快把这个事办完
but that ain't why I'm calling.
但这不是我打电♥话♥的目的
I think I know who killed Ghost's little girl.
我想我知道是谁杀了幽灵的女儿了
Fuck you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
When I was up there getting to know Tariq,
当我还在跟塔里克套近乎时
we was hitting licks with this cat named Ray Ray.
我们跟一个叫雷雷的警♥察♥一起打过劫
Raymond Jones. He a dirty cop.
雷蒙德·琼斯 他是个黑警
One of Jukebox's friends.
点唱机的一个朋友
Why would he shoot Raina? I don't know.
他为什么要射杀雷娜 我不知道
But Tariq called me, asking how can he find him.
塔里克给我打了电♥话♥ 问我怎么才能找到他
Now the little nigga ain't answering his phone.
现在这个娃再也不接电♥话♥了
Either he went looking for Ray Ray,
不是他去找雷雷去了
or Ray Ray came looking for him.
就是雷雷找到了他
I need to find Ray Ray.
我得去找雷雷
Where he stay at?
他在哪个警区
We don't allow those devices in here, son.
我们这里不允许携带这些设备 孩子
Apologies. And "James" Is fine.
抱歉 叫我詹姆斯就好
I'm very sorry about your loss, James.
节哀顺变 詹姆斯
We're all devastated by what your family is going through.
我们对你的家庭所经历的事情表示震惊和难过
We're here to help you.
我们是来帮你的
I'm here to accept whatever help you can offer.
我是来这里接受你们能提供的所有帮助的
I thought we'd perform the service here.
我想我们就在这为你提供服务吧
Councilman Tate told me you don't have a church home.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表