剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Club, it offered us protection.
夜店能掩护我们
We hide in plain sight.
能伪装得很好
This place is risky.
这地方有点危险
And what about the women?
那些女人怎么办
How do we know they're not going to say anything
我们怎么知道她们
about what's going on?
会不会说出什么来
And where is fucking security?
安保问题怎么解决
We don't need to worry about security.
我们根本不需要担心安保
Niggas gonna be way too focused
那帮家伙不会注意的
on getting ass to start some shit.
他们全想着怎么嗨起来
My guys can vouch for each one of these girls.
我的人可以给每个姑娘做担♥保♥
They ain't got big mouths.
她们不会到处乱说的
They just want to be where the ballers at.
她们只想着找凯子
So what you think?
你觉得怎么样
That something Chicago could get on board with?
芝加哥那边会同意吗
Yeah, I will call and confirm with them.
我会打电♥话♥确认的
Good, you call and confirm with them.
很好 你打电♥话♥确认一下
Yo, man, look at you.
嘿 兄弟 看看你
Corner boy to entrepreneur.
从小混混变成企业家了
Yes, sir. Not bad.
是的 先生 不错
I wish I could say the same about what you did with Tariq.
可我觉得你对塔里克做的事不太好
What the fuck was you thinking taking him to a party?
你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢 居然把他带到派对上去
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You keep playing stupid, I'll break your face.
你再继续装傻 我就打烂你的脸
Tariq told me that you took him to a party
塔里克告诉我你带他去了派对
and he fucked some girl.
他还上了个妞
Wait, he fucked some girl?
等等 他上了个妞
I dropped him off at his friend's house.
我把他带到他朋友家了
I ain't take him to no party, man.
我没带他去派对 兄弟
I don't know what Tariq's talking about.
我不知道塔里克指的是什么
So you're saying he lying? I'm not saying anything.
那你是说他在说谎吗 我没那个意思
I'm just saying I never took him to a party.
我只是说我从来没带他去过派对
Look, anything happening with Tariq,
听着 塔里克要是有什么事
hell, the whole the family,
我们整个家族里
you run it by me first.
你要第一个告诉我
Make sure this shit goes off without a hitch.
把事情进行得顺利点
Mr. St. Patrick, earlier you stated that
圣帕特里克先生 早先你说过
Thomas Egan was a close friend,
托马斯·伊根是一个好朋友
that he'd do anything to help you in your time of need.
当你有需要的时候他会尽全力帮助你
Within rea...
在...
And in turn you'd do anything for him.
相对的 你也会为他做任何事
Like going to Agent Knox's apartment.
比如说去诺克斯探员的公♥寓♥
Right?
对吧
I didn't go to Agent Knox's apartment.
我没去诺克斯探员的公♥寓♥
But your fingerprints are there.
但那有你的指纹
It's a rookie mistake.
这是新手才犯的错误
But after all, you're a businessman,
但毕竟 你是个商人
not a contract killer.
不是职业杀手
You made a deal.
你做了个交易
You had to uphold your end of your deal with your friend,
你得和你的朋友一起把交易履行到最后
you had to kill Agent Knox.
你必须杀了诺克斯探员
Objection, Your Honor, badgering the witness.
反对 法官大人 他在纠缠目击证人
Your Honor, Mr. Silver knew the risk of putting
法官大人 西尔弗先生在让他客户坐在
his client on the stand before he did it.
证人席上之前就明白有何风险
Oh, he's got you there, Mr. Silver.
他说得对 西尔弗先生
Overruled.
反对无效
I'm sure there was a part of you hoping
我知道你内心一部分是希望
you didn't have to kill him,
你没必要杀了他
but then you saw it,
但你看见了
that look in his eyes when he realized
你看着他的眼睛
why you were really there.
发现他意识到你为什么在那
You pulled out your gun... Your Honor...
你拿出了你的枪 法官大人
You hadn't committed a crime yet.
你还没有犯罪
You could walk away and no one would ever know.
你本可以走掉 没人会知道发生了什么
Except Knox would know, wouldn't he?
除了诺克斯 是吗
He'd know what you were.
他知道你是什么人
Tommy Egan's henchman,
汤米·伊根的走狗
a criminal, a killer.
一个罪犯 一个杀手
I'm not a killer.
我不是杀手
He didn't know what was at stake for you,
他不知道是什么置你于险境
who you were protecting,
不知道你在保护谁
who paid for you to be there with the check we found.
不知道我们找到的支票是谁付给你的
When Knox went for your gun,
当诺克斯想要夺你的枪时
you had to shoot him.
你必须杀了他
Isn't that right, Mr. St. Patrick?
对吗 圣帕特里克先生
I didn't shoot anyone.
我没有向任何人开枪
And when he didn't die right away,
当他没有立即死去时
when he held his hand out to beg you to stop,
当他伸出手乞求停下时
you didn't have a choice.
你别无选择
There was no going back.
没有回头路了
In cold blood, you shot Agent Knox again.
你再一次冷血地射杀了诺克斯探员
You saw his lifeless body laying on the ground,
你看着他没有生气的尸体
and you panicked.
你慌了
So you climbed out the window
所以你从窗户爬出去
and left your fingerprints behind, isn't that right?
留下了你的指纹 我说的对吗
I didn't kill Agent Knox and, I repeat, I wasn't there.
我没有杀诺克斯探员 我再说一次 我不在那
But your fingerprints are in his apartment, Mr. St. Patrick.
但你的指纹在他的公♥寓♥里 圣帕特里克先生
How can we believe you?
我们怎么相信你
Your Honor, we know what, a murder.
法官大人 我们知道这是一场谋杀
We know who, the defendant.
我们知道凶手 就是被告
We know where and when.
我们知道地点和时间
And now...
现在
We know why,
我们知道动机
because you were paid,
因为有人给钱让你做的
Mr. St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克先生
Because a good businessman
因为一个合格的商人
always holds up his end of the deal.
总是履行交易
I didn't kill Greg!
我没有杀格雷格
Your Honor, this speculative rant
大人 控方的这一番
by the prosecution has no bearing
高谈阔论跟目前的问题
on the matter at hand and should be stricken
没有关系 应该从法庭记录里
from the record.
删掉
No further questions, Your Honor.
我没问题了 法官大人
Although, I am curious,
不过 我很好奇
how does the defendant know the victim well enough
被告和被害人是有多熟
to call him "Greg"?
才会直呼其名格雷格呢
Your Honor... Withdrawn.
法官大人 我收回
Mr. St. Patrick, you can step down.
圣帕特里克先生 你可以下去了
And if the defense has no further witnesses,
如果辩护方没有其他的证人
I will make my ruling
我就会在明早
on the check being admitted into evidence tomorrow morning.
下裁决 把支票纳为证据
Good job. In the meantime,
干得好 同时
Mr. St. Patrick will be returned to the MCC.
圣帕特里克先生会被送回曼哈顿管教中心
Where were you in there?
你当时在哪
Isn't it your fucking job to make sure that that doesn't happen?
你的工作不就是保证这种事不会发生吗
You let him call me a fucking murderer in front of my family?
你让他在我的家人面前说我是杀人凶手
We knew this was a possibility with you on the stand.
我们知道你出庭作证是有一些风险的
We took a swing and we missed. All we can do now
我们的计划不顺利 现在能做的
is prepare for the realities of trial.
就是为最后的审判做准备
I'll be bringing on some more associates from my firm
我会从我公♥司♥里多带几个同事
to help assist with the case.
帮助我处理这个案子
Yeah, well, let's hope they're better than you.
好吧 希望他们都比你强
We'll need forensic experts
我们需要法医学专家
to conduct tests and testify,
来做一些测试和证明
private investigators to find all of the evidence
需要雇私♥人♥侦♥探♥去找一切
that the FBI chose to ignore.
联调局选择性忽略的证据
All of this costs money.
这些都需要钱
I don't think I can afford it.
我负担不起
You're gonna have to find a way.
你得想办法
The media attention is also going to increase.
媒体的关注也在增加
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表