剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, really? Obviously.
真的吗 这么明显
You're back on the shit, Tommy.
你又开始嗑了 汤米
You're snorting your own fuckin' product.
你在抽你自己的货
Look, man, I get it, okay?
朋友 我理解你的
I... I know it's hard, what happened to Holly.
我知道你很不容易 发生在霍莉身上的一切
Don't mention Holly. Ghost, that's a mistake.
别和我提霍莉 幽灵 那是个错误
And the drug game is hard too,
我知道毒品生意很很难做
but you fuckin' made that choice, okay,
但这是你自己做出的选择啊
so you fuckin' up now, you expect that Teresi
所以你现在搞砸了 你就指望着特瑞斯
is supposed to sweep into your life and fuckin' fix shit?
能够进入你的人生 然后帮你解决一切吗
Come on, man, it's too late for daddy shit.
太幼稚了 我们早就过了靠老爸的年纪了
What the fuck, man?
我♥操♥ 你搞什么
Come on. You wanna go?
来啊 来打一架
Let's go!
来啊
You fuckin' happy now?
你现在高兴了吗
Last time you fuckin' stormed at me, I was 14 years old.
你上一次对我大发雷霆的时候 我十四岁
There's a fuckin' scar right here.
妈的还在这儿留下了疤
I know it.
我知道
Good to see you're still 14, Tommy.
真开心你还是像十四岁时一样幼稚 汤米
Just go write that check.
给我滚去开支票就好
Fuck you.
去你的
Get out of the house, Tommy.
滚出我家 汤米
Don't come back till you're sober.
在戒掉之前都别来了
All right, but if you lay one finger on Teresi
好的 不过如果你敢在没经过我允许的情况下
without asking for my permission,
动特瑞斯一根汗毛
this time I will kill you.
我就直接做掉你
Were you scared when you saw Brain shoot that lady?
看到布兰开枪杀死那个女人的时候 你害怕吗
What? I don't know what you're talking about.
什么 我不知道你在说什么
I don't fuck with him.
我不会和他对着干的
Why you lyin'?
你为什么要骗人
Hey, listen, I only called 'cause I thought
听着 我打给你只是因为
you was gonna bring me some lean.
我想让你给我带点功能饮料来
You gonna come or not?
你到底来不来
I'm supposed to be your girl,
我的身份是你的女朋友
so you're supposed to tell me things,
所以你应该和我坦诚相待
but if not, I gotta go.
但如果你不说的话 我挂了
No, I ain't catch the body.
不 我不怕尸体
No, I wasn't scared when Brains did that shit.
布兰那么做的时候 我不怕
None of that shit scares me.
这些事情都不会让我感到害怕
I wanna hear more, but I gotta jump.
我还想继续听 但是我得先挂了
I'll catch you at the spot.
一会儿面聊
You bitched out for a bitch. Ha.
你可以啊 问出话了
He did it for the lean, not me.
他是为了功能饮料才这么做 又不是为了我
It was a compliment, lil cuz.
我是在表扬你 小妹
Now give me the phone.
把手♥机♥给我
Got the money!
钱拿到手了
Yo, where the fuck is everybody?
人都去哪儿了
Is it true? What?
是真的吗 什么
Is it true you're mounting a war
你是不是真的又打算
against the Jimenez again?
和希梅内斯开战
I didn't get into the drug game for the violence.
我加入毒品生意又不是为了暴♥力♥
I'm a man of the cloth, for Chrissake.
我是个神职人员啊 我的天
I'm sorry, Tommy, but I'm out.
抱歉 汤米 我选择退出
You... I tried to stop 'em, man.
你... 我尝试过说服他们的
Them?
他们
Yeah, they're all out.
是的 他们都要退出
I wanted to tell you in person.
我想亲自告诉你
I owed you that much.
这是我欠你的
Get your fuckin' hand off of me.
把你的臭手给我拿开
And you, you dumb motherfucker.
还有你 你这个超级无敌大蠢货
What? I give you one job.
什么 我就让你办一件事
Yo... To keep the primeras on the hook.
诶... 把这些下家拖住
Hold the fuck up, man!
你先给我消停会儿
Now look what happened!
你看看现在都成什么样了
Yo, you hold the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
All I've been doing for the past few days
这几天我做的唯一的事情就是
is helping you get your shit together.
帮你收拾这个烂摊子
Yo, Jason's right, man.
呵呵 詹森是对的
You gotta stop blaming motherfuckers
你真的不能再因自己的错误
for your fuck-ups.
而继续责怪别人了
Done with this shit, man. I should walk too.
真是受够了 我也不干了
Oh, thank God.
哦 感谢天感谢地
Nothing would make me happier
再也不用看到你的脸了
than to never see your face again.
没有比这更能让我开心的事情了
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Do I look sure?
我像是开玩笑吗
Let me explain something to you, Thomas.
托马斯 我来解释给你听
If I walk,
如果我走
I'm gone for good, man.
我就不回来了
You hear me?
听清楚了
Get the fuck outta here.
滚出去
Damn.
妈的
Man, I don't need you.
我根本不需要你
Bounce, motherfucker.
滚远点
I don't need you.
用不着你
I don't need nobody!
我谁都不需要
You sure he won't wonder where you are?
你确定他不会想你在哪里吗
It's his big night.
今晚是他的重要时刻
Trust me, he'll be so busy smiling
相信我 他会忙于陪笑
and shaking hands,
和握手
he won't even remember I was invited in the first place.
肯定会忘了我也被邀请了
I was invited.
我也被邀请了
What?
什么
It's a criminal defense organization.
这是个刑事辩护组织
I sit on the board.
我是董事会成员
But I'd much rather be here
但我更想
with you.
和你在一起
Oh, yeah? Mmhmm.
真的 是啊
Mm-hmm.
很好
Sure you would. That's right, come here.
就知道你也想 对 过来
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
好的 好的
Congratulations, man. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
It's good to see you vindicated.
很高兴你能脱罪
I appreciate it. Good to see you too.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
There he is.
他来了
Hey, James, excuse me for a moment.
詹姆斯 失陪一会儿
Okay.
没事
Simon. James.
西蒙 詹姆斯
Thank you, man, for the night.
感谢你今晚能来
You look dapper.
你可真是衣冠楚楚
You too.
你不也是
Our contract has been modified,
我修改了我们的合同
and the council has approved the rezoning.
委员会同意重新分区
We are off to the races.
我们有的忙了
Good I must apologize for
很好 我必须为泰特议员道个歉
Councilman Tate, I didn't know he was gonna do that.
我不知道他会那么做
James, when will you ever learn to trust me?
詹姆斯 你什么时候才能学会相信我呢
Simon, when you
西蒙 当你
learn to behave in a more trustworthy manner.
学会如何让人相信的时候
Do you know why Joshua Kantos dropped out as a witness
你知道为什么约书亚·坎托斯在你受审判时
against you for your trial?
放弃出庭当针对你的证人吗
I don't care about your past, James.
詹姆斯 我不在乎你的过去
I'm focused on our future.
我在意的是我们的未来
I can trust that you will always mistrust me,
我相信 你会一直不相信我
but I can't promise that I will always be so tolerant.
但我可不能保证我会一直这样宽容
It's time for you to learn who to trust, James.
詹姆斯 你是时候学一学如何相信别人了
Now, if you'll excuse me...
现在 如果你不介意的话
I have a novelty check to sign
我还要为你
in your honor.
签发一张新的支票
Hey, Angie.
你好 安琪
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表