剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
which you have every reason.
你的确有很多理由去恨我
I just...
我只是...
Keisha, I just want to make shit right with us.
凯莎 我只想把我们之间的关系弄好
I need you.
我需要你
No, stop.
不 停下
No. Come on.
不 别这样
No. Come on, Keisha.
不 别这样 凯莎
I don't want to do this.
我不想这样
Come on, yeah you do.
别这样 你想的
No, I don't. Yeah, you do.
不 我不想 你想的
Get off me, Tommy! Come on.
别碰我 汤米 别这样
No, get off of me. What are you talking about?
不行 别碰我 你在说什么啊
Where you going? The fuck you think this is?
你要去哪 你觉得这算什么
You think because the dick got good
你认为就因为你的屌♥厉害
I'ma play myself like a fool again?
我就会再犯一回傻吗
Just so you could turn around
你就能再转一回身
and do the same shit to me again?
再那样对我一回
I'm not even built like that, Tommy.
我是不会那么做的 汤米
That ain't even me, yo.
那根本不是我
Yo, Keisha. It ain't even like that.
凯莎 事情根本不会那样的
I'm gonna have to leave public service altogether, I think.
我想我该离开政♥府♥部门了
And go fully corporate.
然后去私企工作
As much as I'd like you to be rich,
虽然我很希望你能富有起来
money buys shoes, not happiness.
钱能买♥♥鞋 却买♥♥不到幸福
You used to love your job;
你以前很热爱你的工作
you like putting bad guys in jail.
你喜欢把坏人关进监狱
I did.
是的
But the money would make all our lives easier.
但是钱会让我们的生活变得轻松一些
Don't settle.
先别定下来
Hello. Come in.
你好 进来吧
John, this is my sister, Paz.
约翰 这是我的姐姐 帕兹
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
I was just leaving, but maybe I should stay.
我正要走 但也许我应该留下来
Bye, Paz.
再见 帕兹
You look nice.
你看起来很不错
I'm going to the Destroy Injustice Gala.
我要去参加消除不公正晚会
I'm getting the Head of Criminal job.
我要得到犯罪调查负责人的位置了
I want you to come back when I do.
我希望到时候你能回来
You're a pit bull,
你是个铁杆派卫士
and we need someone like you on our side.
我们需要一个像你这样的人
Because you can't win with me sitting at the defense table.
因为如果我是你的对手 你就赢不了了
No one will convict after I tell them
在我告诉他们我的亲身经历
about my firsthand experience of corruption
知道司法部是多么的腐♥败♥后
at the AUSA's office.
没有人会被定罪
Yeah, corruption you participated in,
是啊 你也曾是这腐♥败♥系统的一份子
until it no longer served you.
直到它没法再为你谋利
I can't believe you would turn something like this down.
我不敢相信你会拒绝一个这么好的机会
If Tameika really wanted to restore
如果塔梅卡真的想要修复
the department's reputation,
整个部门的声誉
she should have promoted me.
她应该提拔的人是我
The government that embraces the whistleblower
一个懂得接受检举者的政♥府♥
is a trustworthy government.
才是一个值得信任的政♥府♥
You know, calling what you did "Whistle blowing" Is a stretch,
称你所做的一切为"检举" 真的很勉强诶
even for you.
竟然还是出自你口
Have a good night, John.
晚安 约翰
Good night, Angela.
晚安 安吉拉
You two were once business rivals,
你们俩本来是生意上的竞争对手
now you're partners.
而现在你们是搭档
What changed?
是什么发生了改变
Um, I believe it to be our mutual passion
我相信这是因为我们对这个社区计划
for our community projects.
都有着浓厚兴趣
You know, we realized that we were more powerful
因为我们意识到如果我们选择合作的话
working together, separately.
会更加强大
So Simon needed someone who speaks the language.
西蒙需要一个能和大家沟通的人
Sí?
是的
The only antidote to poverty, Olivia, is opportunity.
奥利维亚 贫穷的唯一解药是机遇
Dad, this is amazing.
老爸 这真的太赞了
I promised myself the night I was arrested
那晚我被逮捕的时候 我就许下过诺言
to make it up to you guys.
我一定要补偿你们
You three deserve to be proud of your father.
你们三个值得拥有一个让你们引以为傲的父亲
I am, Dad.
我很骄傲 老爸
And I'm happy now that Tariq's going to Choate.
我现在也为塔里克能去乔特学校而感到开心
Really?
真的吗
Uh, I thought you'd be disappointed
我以为塔里克能去而你不能去
that he's going to go and not you.
你会很失望的
Why the change of heart?
怎么突然改变想法了呢
Raina?
雷娜
Yo!
大家
What's up, fam? Hey.
怎么样 乡亲们 嗨
Why so fancy? Y'all going back to court?
怎么都打扮的这么亮 你们要回法庭了吗
No.
不是
Me and 'Riq have a school dance.
我和塔里克要参加学校的舞会
Mom and Dad have the Destroy Injustice Gala.
爸爸妈妈等下要去消除不公正晚会
Oh, I'm... I'm not gonna go to the gala tonight.
对了 我... 我今晚就不去晚会了
I think I'm gonna just stay home and rest.
我想就待在家里休息
You don't need me, do you? I guess not.
反正你也不需要我 对吗 应该不用
This is a beautiful necklace, baby girl.
这条项链可真漂亮 小宝贝
You look gorgeous.
你看起来美极了
Tariq, I need you to keep an eye on her with those boys tonight.
塔里克 今晚我可需要你帮我看好那些男孩了
Ghost, we need to talk.
幽灵 咱得谈谈
Yeah.
好的
His message of hope and perseverance
他所传达的希望和坚忍♥精神
is a unique inspiration.
是一种独特的鼓舞
Uh, I know you like playing Mr. Innocent these days,
我知道你现在很喜欢无辜先生这个身份
but you may want to consider doing a less bragging
但也许你可以考虑一下别在新闻上
when you're on the news.
还那么自吹自擂
You may want to consider not coming to my house
也许你可以考虑一下别在嗑嗨了的情况下
high in front of my kids.
当着孩子的面来我家找我
What the fuck is wrong with you, Tommy?
你♥他♥妈♥又搞什么事了 汤米
I need all the clean money that you owe me
我需要你把因卡南和米兰而欠我的所有
from Kanan and from Milan to handle my primeras.
干净收入都给我 我得去摆平我的下家们
The Jimenez torched my shit,
希梅内斯今天把我的货都毁了
and I need to resupply,
我需要重新供给
otherwise I'm gonna lose 'em.
不然他们就不会再跟我了
You got Jimenez problems?
你和希梅内斯有矛盾吗
How do you have Jimenez problems?
你怎么又和他们有矛盾了
I thought I fixed that, man.
我以为我已经替你摆平了啊 兄弟
How'd you fuck that up that quickly?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么这么快又搞事情了
I didn't fuck up shit!
我他妈什么都没干
They're playing both of us. You should watch your back too.
他们耍了我们两个人 你也该多防着点了
No, the only person I need to watch my back
不 我唯一需要防着的人
with is Teresi.
只有特瑞斯
Kate called me,
凯特打给我了
telling me you want to fucking visit him at MCC?
她说你竟然想去曼哈顿管教中心看他
You just fuckin' hired him to kill a Fed for us.
你丫的不才雇他替你干掉了一名联邦探员吗
Did you fuckin' forget?
你♥他♥妈♥忘了吗
You don't think I thought of that?
你以为我没考虑过吗
What the fuck? You got your panties in a twist
搞毛啊 你现在发毛了
because he knows who you are.
是因为他知道你是怎样的人
No, he knows who I was, Tommy,
不 他知道我曾经是怎样的人 汤米
and he threatened to take that away from me at MCC.
并且他在监狱里威胁我他会夺走这一切
Come on, man. Teresi's a fucking loose end.
醒醒啊 兄弟 特瑞斯是个该甩掉的尾巴
He ain't no fucking loose end, he's my family.
他才不是该甩掉的尾巴 他是我的家人
You see, your kids are in there watching their dad on TV.
你的孩子们在看自己的爸爸上电视
Well, TV dad was the only dad I had as a kid.
而我小时候唯一有的爸爸就是电视
And you're so threatened that you're gonna blow up your spot
而你担心的只是你的好公民身份随时都有可能
as John Q. Citizen that I can't have something good.
会被夺走 可这样我就不能拥有一丝美好
I ain't the fuckin' reason you can't have something good!
你不能拥有一丝美好的原因才他妈不是我
Fuckin' give me that.
还敢这么说我
You're the fuckin' reason you can't have something good.
你自己才是最主要的原因
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表