剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Julio used to work for me.
胡里奥曾经为我工作
Dre works for me now. Why?
德瑞现在为我工作 为什么这么问
They were brought in for questioning
联调局把他们带进去
by the Feds.
问话了
Any idea what they might have said?
知道他们有可能说的什么吗
The truth,
真♥相♥
that I'm an upstanding, respectable businessman.
说我是个正直 值得尊重的生意人
What?
怎么了
Even so, your association with felons
即便如此 你离开贫民窟那么多年了
years after you left the hood...
却和这些罪犯有所联♥系♥
it will confuse the jury as to your intentions.
这会使陪审团对你的目的感到疑惑
Well, then un-confuse them.
那就为他们解惑啊
Look, man, I pull these kids out of the hood,
我把这些孩子从贫民窟拽出来
I give 'em life skills for the real world.
我给了他们在现实生活中的生存技巧
So you're Mother Teresa. In Armani.
那你就是身穿阿玛尼的大圣人喽
No, no, he's a one-man homeboy industry.
不 不 他独自一人帮助误入歧途的年轻人
That's a good play.
是个很好的理由啊
Speaking of play, Joe,
提到理由 乔
what about the gun found at Truth?
那在真理找到的枪怎么办
Can't we get that thrown out?
我们就不能让那个证据无效吗
That's our intention. Okay.
我们是这么想的 好
Yes, but if we file that motion
好 但如果我们申请了动议
and the prosecution connects you to that gun
然后控方再用任何方式把你和枪联♥系♥起来了
in any way, we're done.
那我们就完了
You're getting the needle. It's not my gun.
你就会被判注射死刑 那不是我的枪
And if you believe it's my gun,
如果你觉得是我的枪
then why the fuck are you on my team?
那你还在我这儿帮我♥干♥什么
James, he has a point.
詹姆斯 他说的有道理
Don't make it personal.
别把这件事私人化
This is about my life. It doesn't get any more
这是我的生活 他妈的
motherfuckin' personal than that!
这还不够私人嘛
There he is. See that?
就是这个样子 看到没
That flash of anger, that loss of control.
那一瞬间的怒火 突然失控
You do that in court one time... One time...
你如果在法庭上这么干一次... 就一次
And it plays right into the prosecution's narrative.
就正中控方的下怀了
You will be seen as just another angry black man
你就会被当做又一个冷血杀害警♥察♥的
who killed a cop in cold blood.
愤怒黑人了
So I'm gonna ask you one last time.
所以我再问你最后一遍
Is there anything we need to know about this gun?
关于这把枪 还有什么我们需要知道的吗
No.
没了
Then we'll file that motion.
那我们会提交动议的
Good.
很好
I'll get started.
那我就开始了
All right.
好
Look into a Marshal Clyde Williams.
查下叫克莱德·威廉姆斯的法警
There may have been an incident with an inmate
一年前在举重室可能有一个
in the weight room about a year ago, okay?
犯人发生了意外 懂吗
Williams? Yeah, Williams.
叫威廉姆斯? 对 威廉姆斯
Got it.
知道了
And did you talk to Tommy
你跟汤米说
about making the money drop for Teresi yet?
给特瑞斯送钱的事儿了吗
I will Tell him to also see
我会的 顺便让他看看
if he can confirm Teresi's involvement
他能不能确认特瑞斯涉及了
in the murder of Roberto Solletti.
罗伯特·索勒提的谋杀
I got it.
交给我吧
And what about this Silver guy, man?
那这个叫西尔弗的人呢
You sure you bettin' on the right man?
你确定这个人有用吗
Yes.
嗯
Look, we're all in this together.
听着 我们都是一起的
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
I do.
我信任你
I absolutely trust you.
我绝对信任你
Thanks.
谢谢
Callahan, Poncho, Spanky
卡拉汉 庞曹 史班奇
all rolled through with their money.
都带着钱过来了
I went to go pay my respects at Domingo's house.
我去探望多明戈了
The fuck is up, man?
什么情况啊
Tommy didn't need to do him like that.
汤米没必要那么对他
Runnin' over my boy, breaking his legs.
开车压我的人 弄断他的腿
Yo, man, I'll...
哥们儿 我会...
I'll talk to Tommy.
我会和汤米谈的
I'll handle it.
我来处理
Don't seem like y'all on the same page.
你们貌似不在一个频道啊
And now I got a soldier who can't fuckin' walk.
我的人现在没法走路了
Let me ask you this,
我倒是想知道
if Tommy don't trust you to do your fucking job,
如果汤米不放心你 不让你放手干
why should I?
我凭什么信你
Look.
听着
I'm sorry about what happened to your boy, Domingo,
我对发生在你手下多明戈身上的事感到抱歉
but he should have kept his fuckin' mouth shut.
不过他的嘴就不该这么碎
Needed to show a little bit of respect.
怎么也得尊重我们点
And so do you.
你也是
I'm the Distro now.
现在我是分销商
See, that's your problem, Pariguayo.
知道你的问题所在吗 巴拉圭崽
You think 'cause Tommy gave you a new title
汤米给你个新头衔
you're the big man.
你就觉得自己了不起了
Tony who?
托尼什么
Teresi?
特瑞斯
Tony Teresi.
托尼·特瑞斯
I mean, the name sounds familiar.
听上去有点耳熟啊
Capo in the Mosconi crime family.
莫斯考尼家族的分支头目
Ha. Head of their hit crew?
靠 杀手头子
Mosconi... didn't all those guys snitch
莫斯考尼 这些家伙不是都招了
and get tickets to Arizona?
然后被送去亚利桑那州了吗
Not this one.
这家伙没有
Teresi kept his mouth shut.
特瑞斯一直闭口不言
He's doing a federal bid. He's been in for 25 years.
他被联邦政♥府♥判了刑 在里头已经二十五年了
He's in the MCC with James right now.
现在他就在曼哈顿管教中心 和詹姆斯关一起
Oh, well, this can't be good.
这可不好
Teresi walked up on James
特瑞斯盯上詹姆斯了
and called him Ghost.
叫他幽灵
And I got no idea how he knows.
我完全不知道他是怎么知道的
Well, it don't matter how he knows.
他怎么知道的并不重要
Exactly!
说的是啊
He's threatening to go to the Feds
他现在威胁说 如果不每周给他两万块
and rat James out if he doesn't get 20 grand a week from now on.
他就要向联调局举报詹姆斯
Oh, this grease ball motherfucker.
这他妈满嘴跑火车的混♥蛋♥
He asked for you specifically to do the drop.
他还特别说让你送
Me? He said, "Tommy Egan."
我 他说的 汤米·伊根
Fuck.
我去
How he knows me too?
他怎么知道我的
I mean, you tell me to lay low,
话说回来 你让我低调
and now you want me to be an errand boy
现在又让我当跑腿
to bribe some mobster?
给那混♥蛋♥送好处
How do we know that he ain't working for the Feds?
咱们怎么知道是不是他在为联调局办事
That this ain't some setup for me to get caught
让他做个套钓我
with my dick in a ringer? We don't.
好把我逮了 这没法知道
I could be sending you right into a trap,
这可能真的就是个圈套
but I got no choice.
但我也没有别的办法
We're all fucked together on this one.
这件事把咱们都整惨了
When you go,
等你去的时候
James had something he wanted you to find out,
詹姆斯想让你找点东西出来
if you can.
如果你能行的话
Confirmation about Teresi
能确定特瑞斯牵扯进
being involved in a hit on Roberto Solletti?
罗伯特·索勒提袭击一事的证据
Tell Ghost I got this.
告诉幽灵我明白了
What the fuck is this about, Tommy?
汤米 你♥他♥妈♥这是什么意思
Don't worry about it.
别担心了
"Don't worry about it," He tells me.
别担心了 他就这么轻飘飘一句话
Ma'am, can I help you?
您需要什么 女士
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表