剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Kanan told me him, my Uncle Tommy, and my dad,
卡南跟我说了 他 汤米叔叔和我爸
they all ran drugs together.
他们曾一起贩毒
My dad killed their boss, named Breeze.
我爸杀了他们的头儿 布雷兹
I feel like my dad wanted Kanan in jail
我猜我爸想让卡南进监狱
because he wanted to leave Queens.
是因为他想离开皇后区
That's why Kanan hates him now.
所以现在卡南恨他
That's why he wanted me.
所以他想要我
You're a smart-ass kid, man.
你是个聪明鬼
Did Dad set Kanan up by himself?
我爸是一个人陷害的卡南吗
Or was Uncle Tommy in on that, too?
还是汤米叔叔也有份
I just wanna know the truth.
我只是想知道真♥相♥
Nah, Tommy didn't know.
汤米并不知情
What about my mom?
我妈呢
Mr. Egan. That's right.
伊根先生 是我
Diego Jimenez. Nice to meet you.
迭戈·希梅内斯 很高兴认识你
This is my sister, Alicia.
这是我妹妹 阿丽西亚
I always heard of the Jimenez Brothers.
我经常听到有人说希梅内斯兄弟
I guess you heard wrong.
看来你听错了
Yeah.
是啊
This way. Thank you.
这边请 好的
I understand you have a grievance
我知道你有些不平
that you feel requires our attention.
你认为需要我们注意
Yeah. One of yours, a Toro,
对 你们的一个人 托洛斯帮的
killed my distributor in cold blood.
冷血地杀了我的分销员
My former partner, Ghost, had a deal to get Julio out,
我的前合伙人 幽灵 有个保胡里奥的交易
a deal that we still honored by giving the Toros Locos
一个我们仍在遵守的交易 我们给了
some of our territory.
托洛斯·洛克斯帮几个地盘
That fucking traitor got years' more life than he deserved...
那个该死的叛徒早该死了...
And this Ghost is no longer a part of your organization?
而幽灵不再属于你们组织了
So what?
所以呢
When Dave Thomas died, you ain't see Ronald McDonald
迪布·汤姆斯死时 你看见麦当劳
ride on the nearest Wendy's.
欺压最近的温迪国际快餐连锁集团了吗
We had a deal. I-I expect to be fully repaid.
我们有交易 我希望得到赔偿
And what would you suggest?
你想怎样呢
I want our old territory back,
我想拿回我们的地盘
and I want six new Toros Locos corners.
还要六个托洛斯·洛克斯帮的地盘
No fucking way. And I want access
你♥他♥妈♥做梦 我还想要你们
to your port connections in California.
在加利福尼亚的港口联运船使用权
I mean, of course I'll kick you back a percentage.
当然了 我会给你们一定的分红
And your Serbian employers told you to ask for this?
是你塞尔维亚的雇主让你要求这些的吗
No... I mean, Jason wants me to expand to the West Coast, sure,
不是... 詹森是想让我扩大到西海岸
but you already owe me.
但是你们已经欠我了
I killed Lobos.
我杀了洛沃斯
We had Lobos stabbed to death in prison.
我们把洛沃斯在监狱给捅死了
That's cute that you're trying to take credit for it,
你们想占这个功劳的举动很可爱
but that wasn't you, and it didn't work.
但这不是你做的 也没有成功
He survived, and he made a deal to flip on everybody,
他活下来了 并且达成了交易要出♥卖♥♥♥所有人
including you two.
包括你们俩
No, I capped Lobos, and since then
不过我杀了洛沃斯 而自那时起
you've been numero uno in Mexico,
你们就成了墨西哥的头号♥人物
and you're still free to travel stateside,
而你们仍能自♥由♥来往美国
so you owe me twice.
所以你欠我两份情了
We will have to take some time to consider it.
我们需要点时间考虑
Okay.
好的
Don't take too long.
别让我等太久了
What's up, son?
你好啊 儿子
I made us some dinner.
我做晚饭了
Where's Mom?
妈妈呢
She with your Aunt LaKeisha.
她和你拉凯莎阿姨在一起呢
That don't bother you, after seeing what happened to Jukebox?
点唱机的事儿之后你看这个不难受吗
It's not real.
这又不是真的
Well...
好吧
What is real is the fact
真♥相♥是你最近
that you been hanging out with Kanan.
一直和卡南在一起
I need to know how you met him.
我得知道你是怎么遇见他的
I was on the street.
我当时在街上
And he told me he was a friend of Shawn's.
他说他是肖恩的朋友
And he told me he knew you from back in the day.
他以前认识你
But he didn't tell me why he was mad at you.
但他没说他为什么生你的气
What'd you do?
你做了什么
Nothing to deserve him hurting you.
没做什么值得他伤害你的事儿
He didn't hurt me, though. He saved my life.
但他没伤害我 他救了我
And he must have had his own reasons for doing that, son,
他肯定有他这么做的理由 儿子
but look, no matter how nice he was to you,
听着 无论他对你多好
you heard what he said,
你听到他怎么说的了
Kanan's a bad man, done some bad things.
卡南是个坏人 做了许多坏事
I mean, he murdered his own son.
他杀了自己的儿子
Shawn said he was in jail for a long time.
肖恩说他在监狱待了很久
Is that why he was mad at you?
这就是他生你气的原因吗
Kanan was in jail because he broke the law.
卡南进监狱是因为他犯法了
That's it. Had nothing to do with me.
就是这样 和我没有任何关系
And Mom?
和妈妈呢
Neither your mother or I did anything to hurt Kanan,
无论卡南和点唱机怎么说
no matter what Kanan or Jukebox told you.
你妈妈和我都没做什么伤害卡南的事
Hold on, I gotta take this.
等等 我得接一下
I can't talk right now, old man.
我现在没法说话 老头
You have two days.
你有两天时间
All right, son, you finish up that game,
好了 儿子 你把那个游戏玩完
come out here and eat.
就出来吃饭
I don't want your food getting cold, all right?
我不想让饭都凉了 好吗
Yes. Mmhmm.
好 嗯
You blew that out, Terry.
你唱得太好了 特里
Yes. Hey yo, Tasha, you gonna go?
是啊 喂 塔莎 你要来一首吗
Hmm? I don't know about all that.
嗯 我不太确定
Come on. Come on, girl.
来嘛 来嘛
Mariah Carey? Hmm. What you gonna do?
玛丽亚·凯莉的怎么样 你要唱什么
Let's see what we got here.
我看看有什么
I really don't want to do anything.
我真的什么都不想干
I got you, girl. Hook her up, Gina.
我知道了 给她上歌♥ 吉娜
Okay, I shall.
好吧 我来
I'm nervous.
我紧张
Come on, I believe in you.
拜托 我相信你
Hmmmmmm. All right, here we go, Tasha.
嗯 好了 来吧 塔莎
You got this. Breathe, girl.
你能搞定 呼吸
Y'all did this to me.
你们这么对我
I can't believe I'm up here,
不敢相信我上来了
but okay.
好吧
Share my life
# 分享我的生活 #
Take me for what I am
# 接受真实的我 #
'Cause I'll never change
# 因为我从不改变 #
All my colors for you
# 我在你面前的本色 #
I don't really need to look
# 我不需要看得 #
Very much further
# 那么长远 #
I don't want to have to go
# 我不想要去 #
Where you don't follow
# 没有你陪伴的地方 #
I will hold it back again
# 我会再次控制住 #
This passion inside
# 内心的热情 #
I can't run from myself
# 我不能继续逃避自己了 #
There's nowhere to hide
# 因为我无处可逃 #
Both you and Cooper Saxe were at the search of Truth.
你和库珀·萨克斯都去了真理搜查
Were either Donovan or Saxe in your vicinity at all times?
多诺万和萨克斯都一直在你视线范围内吗
Most of the time.
大部分时候吧
I know Saxe was covering the main floor.
我知道萨克斯负责主层
I was not with Donovan when he was up in the office, though.
多诺万在楼上办公室的时候我没和他在一起
So you had some time for each of them
所以他们两个
that you can't account for.
你都有无法作证的时间段
I'm just completing my file.
我只是在完善资料而已
I'll call in Donovan for questioning as soon as possible.
我会尽早叫多诺万来询问的
Sounds good.
听着不错
Anything else you need from me?
你还需要我做什么吗
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表