剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
who the fuck is Tony Teresi?
那他妈的托尼·特瑞斯是谁
And why the fuck is he holding me outside our house?
为什么他在咱们家门外抱着我
If you lie to me one more fuckin' time, Ma!
你要是再敢跟我说一次谎 妈
Okay, fine.
好 好
Fine, Teresi is your father. Oh, my God.
好 特瑞斯是你♥爸♥爸 我的天
Is that what you wanted to hear?
这就是你想听到的吗
Oh, my God. I wanted to explain...
我的天 让我解释
Get the fuck away from me!
离我远点
He came to the house.
他来到咱们家
He held you for a minute.
抱了你一会儿
I took the picture.
我照了这张相片
Then he... he left.
然后他 他走了
He said he'd be back in a half an hour.
他说他半小时后回来
He never came back!
他再也没回来
Tommy, don't you get it?
汤米 你不明白吗
He left you!
他离开了你
He left us
他什么
with nothing!
都没留给我们
Whatever he wants, it's no good.
不管他想要什么 都不是好事儿
You can't trust Tony Teresi, Tommy,
你不能信任托尼·特瑞斯 汤米
I should know!
我知道的
Tommy!
汤米
This is a surprise.
真是个惊喜
Sorry to come by unannounced.
抱歉没说一声就来了
I was hoping you had a minute.
你有时间吗
Sure. Come in.
有啊 进来吧
Can I get you anything to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
No, thank you. I'm fine.
不了 谢谢 就这样挺好的
Just came by to check in.
我就是来看看
I feel like you and I need to talk.
我觉得我们得谈谈
Sure.
好啊
What'd you want to talk about?
你想谈什么
You sure you don't any?
你真的不要来一瓶吗
I know you want to talk to Mak about me.
我知道你想跟马克说我
You think I'm the mole,
你觉得我是内奸
that I killed Greg.
是我杀了格雷格
You talked to Saxe.
你和萨克斯谈过了
I know it was you who passed along the information
我知道是你把洛沃斯转移的信息
about Lobos's transfer.
传出去的
And I know who you did it with.
我也知道你把信息告诉谁了
Nice try.
想法不错
But even if any of that were true,
但即使这些是真的
you'd have no way of proving I did any of it.
你不可能证明得了是我♥干♥的
If you could, I'd be in cuffs right now.
如果你能 我现在已经被拷走了
What's that supposed to be?
那是什么
That's you,
是你
leaving the Lobos contact Hugo Sanchez's apartment.
正在离开洛沃斯的联♥系♥人雨果·桑切斯的公♥寓♥
And that right there, that's Greg.
然后这里 这是格雷格
Here's what I think happened.
我所猜测的情况是
After you heard Sanchez was killed,
你听说桑切斯被杀后
you went over to his place to cover your tracks.
就跑去他的公♥寓♥销毁证据
What you didn't know was that Greg saw you.
但你不知道格雷格看到你了
I was investigating.
我当时是在调查
The next morning,
第二天早上
Greg called the Federales.
格雷格给墨西哥联邦军队打了电♥话♥
He was checking out that Lobos tip
他在核实你声称的
you supposedly got from them.
从他们那里得到的消息
The tip that would have taken us across town
那个消息本会把我们带到
from where we actually arrested him.
城市另一端 远离他被捕的位置
That was real information, Angela.
那条消息是真的 安吉拉
Later that day, he called you.
那天晚些时候 他给你打了电♥话♥
I think you went over to his place,
我认为你去了他家
and when you were there, the Federales called him back.
当你在他家的时候 联邦军队给他回了电♥话♥
He must have realized you were the mole,
他一定意识到你是内奸了
and you shot him to protect your secret.
然后你杀了他来保护你的秘密
Angela, this is bullshit.
安吉拉 你这是胡说八道
I know you want an answer for Greg's death, we all do...
我知道你想找到格雷格之死的答案 我们都想
When we were prosecuting St. Patrick,
当我们起诉圣帕特里克的时候
you handled Greg's phone records.
你处理的格雷格的电♥话♥记录
But you never mentioned the calls
但你从来没提及
to and from the Federales, Mike.
他和联邦军队的电♥话♥ 迈克
You redacted them from the records.
你把它们从记录中除去了
There would be no reason to do that unless they implicated you.
除非这能波及到你 不然你没有这么做的理由
What did Lobos have on you?
洛沃斯抓了你的什么把柄
Did he threaten you?
他威胁你了吗
Was it your family? Your daughter?
威胁你的家人 你的女儿吗
You have no idea what it's like
你根本就不知道
to be in a situation where if you make
那种只要犯一个错
one mistake,
你最爱的人
the person you love most dies.
就会死 会是什么感觉
He was going to kill my daughter.
他要杀我的女儿
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Did he just admit to being the mole for Lobos?
他是不是刚刚承认了自己是洛沃斯的内应
Sounds like a fucking admission to me.
我听着像是
We wait. I need a real confession.
再等等 我需要真正的认罪
The last time this son of a bitch had his back
这个混♥蛋♥上次被逼入困境的时候
up against the wall, he killed a federal agent, Mak!
他杀了个联邦探员 马克
My friend. I'm not waiting.
那可是我的朋友 我不会等了
Damn it. Not this time.
该死 这次不会了
I'm going in, Saxe. You wait here and listen.
我要进去了 萨克斯 你在这儿听着
You still have time to make this right.
你还有机会弥补
We can go to Mak together...
我们可以一起去找马克
I can't let you take me down, Angela.
我不能让你告发我 安吉拉
I didn't have a choice, but you did.
我没有选择 但你有
I will go to Mak myself and tell him
我会自己去找马克然后告诉他
everything I have on you.
我有你的把柄
On me?
我的把柄
What, you don't think in all my meetings with Lobos
怎么 你难道觉得我和洛沃斯见了这么多次面
your name didn't come up?
你的名字从未被提到过吗
You don't have anything on me.
你没有任何我的把柄
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
Innocent.
无辜的
Mike, why do you have a gun?
迈克 你怎么有枪
It's a gun.
有枪
Gun. Suspect is armed. Repeat: suspect is armed.
枪♥支♥ 嫌犯携带枪♥支♥ 重复 嫌犯携带枪♥支♥
None of us are innocent, Angela.
我们都不是无辜之人 安吉拉
We all have dirty hands, especially you.
我们的手都是肮脏的 尤其是你
Whoa, what the fuck? What happened to the signal?
什么情况 信♥号♥♥怎么了
Uh, I don't know.
不知道
Well, get it back on, now! Come on!
快调回来 现在 快点
I never wanted it to come to this.
我不想走到这一步的
But you just wouldn't leave it the fuck alone!
但你就是要多管闲事
Mike, please, you don't have to do this.
迈克 拜托 你不必这么做的
There's another way out.
你还有别的出路
Turn around.
转身
Mike.
迈克
I will say you became belligerent.
我会说你打算跟我动手
Aggressive.
变得暴♥力♥
I came over here to confront you, expose you
我来和你对峙 要揭发你
as a co-conspirator with James St. Patrick,
因为你是圣帕特里克的同谋
and you... you came at me.
然后你 你袭击我
We struggled. You went for my weapon.
我们扭打了一阵 你抢我的武器
I had no choice.
我别无选择
It was self-defense.
这是自卫
How will you sell self-defense if you shoot me in the back?
你如果从后面开枪打我 又怎么可能是自卫呢
What?
什么
Fuck.
该死
Look at me.
看着我
You still have a chance to cover yourself.
你还有机会保护你自己
Why? Why do you want to help me?
为什么 你为什么帮我
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表