剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
and then payments coming.
然后给我付钱
Wait.
等等
Why the fuck you hanging with Tariq?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么会和塔里克扯上
I'm paying you to stay away from him, man.
我可是付钱让你离他远点啊 兄弟
You were.
没错
You done told so many lies and made so many enemies
你说了太多谎话 招了太多敌人
you ain't got no friends.
你没有朋友
Now you paying me to keep you alive.
现在你只是付钱给我保命
Hello?
喂
You have a collect call
您有一个从曼哈顿管教中心
from the Manhattan Correctional Center.
打来的对方付费电♥话♥
Will you accept the charges?
你接受付费吗
Yes.
接受
Uh, James?
詹姆斯
Tommy.
汤米
You sound tired.
你听起来很累
I am.
是啊
It's good to hear your voice, brother.
能听到你的声音真好 兄弟
How you holding up in there?
你在那边怎么样了
Not so good.
不是很好
If I go down for this,
如果我因此被定罪
they're giving me the needle.
他们就要给我打死刑针了
Fuck out of here, man.
别扯了 兄弟
You ain't going out like that.
你不会落到那个地步的
You can't.
你不会的
You scared?
你害怕了吗
Help me.
帮帮我
What do you need me to do?
你想让我帮你干什么
I need you to take care of my family.
我需要你帮我照顾我的家庭
I got you.
我答应你
I'm handle everything.
我会解决一切的
You keep your head up in there.
你在里头自己小心
Okay.
好的
Later, brother.
再见 兄弟
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表