剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
The judge threw out all the charges,
法官驳回了所有指控
but he did so without prejudice,
但他这样做不损害其他权益
which leaves the door open for future prosecution.
也就意味着为未来的检举敞开了门
But, frankly, they played their hand
但是 坦白讲 他们打完了手上的牌
and they came up empty.
最终还是一场空
James is currently in processing.
詹姆斯目前在走流程
Shouldn't take more than a few hours before he's a free man.
要不了几个小时 他就自♥由♥了
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
Thank you, Terry.
谢谢你 特里
I mean, you... You saved our family.
你... 你救了我们全家
I'll never forget that.
我永远不会忘记
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just doing my job.
只是完成我的份内工作
The next step will be for them to reverse
下一步他们将撤销
the freezing of the assets...
冻结资产...
Okay. And allow you guys to open back up for business.
好的 并允许你们重新开张
With your family taking such a hit financially,
鉴于你的家庭经济上遭受了如此打击
I would advise in some way you getting a floater,
我会建议你采用流动证券
until things return back to normal.
直到一切都回到正轨
If you need anything, uh...
如果你需要什么...
advice, anything,
建议 任何事
give me a call, please.
请给我打电♥话♥
Okay.
好了
Oh, I meant to ask.
我想问下
In court yesterday,
昨天在法庭
what were you gonna tell me
在你丈夫作证之前
before your husband took the stand?
你要告诉我什么来着
Nothing.
没什么
Good night, Terry.
晚安 特里
Good night, Tasha.
晚安 塔莎
Yes.
是的
I'd like to speak to Simon Stern, please.
我想找西蒙·斯特恩 谢谢
Yo, Slim, you here yet?
瘦崽 你到了吗
Oh, what's up?
怎么了
What you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Clean enough?
够干净吧
This ride should get you to Chicago.
这车肯定能让你去芝加哥
Keep my phone, all right?
拿好我的手♥机♥ 好吧
And make sure it stays on.
保证它是开机模式
What if something happens? How we supposed to reach you?
万一出什么事了 我怎么联♥系♥你
You're not.
不联♥系♥我
I, uh...
我...
I want you to give this to Tommy Egan.
我想让你把这个给汤米·伊根
Have him call me.
让他打电♥话♥给我
That's the second time you asked about Tommy Egan.
这是你第二次提起汤米·伊根
Why you want to talk to him so bad, huh?
为什么你这么想和他聊
What is it with you and him?
你和他什么关系
'Cause I know you inside too long to know us.
因为我知道你在里面太久了 不会认识我们
What, you know his father or something?
怎么 你认识他爸什么的
You could say something like that.
差不多吧
You give him that fucking phone, all right?
你把这电♥话♥给他 好吗
Or else what really happened to Marshal Williams
否则威廉姆斯法警身上发生的事
is gonna become public information.
将成为公♥开♥信♥息
And you're gonna end up right back in here
你会和我们一起
with the rest of us.
在牢里呆一辈子
Teresi.
特瑞斯
Let's go, St. Patrick.
走了 圣帕特里克
'Riq.
里克
Where you at?
你在哪儿
You looking for someone?
你在找人吗
Where's Tariq?
塔里克在哪儿
He's fine for now.
他目前没事
And you heard about Ghost, right?
你听说幽灵的事了 对吗
He's a free man.
他自♥由♥了
He'll be back at home in a minute
他马上就回家了
with easy access to his money.
拿钱也容易了
Our plan is right back on track.
我们的计划重新回到正轨
So you got the kid?
小孩在你手里吗
You damn right I got him.
没错 在我手里
Just like we said from the beginning,
就像我最开始说的
we gonna get the money from Ghost for holding his son.
我们绑♥架♥他儿子 来拿到钱
And then we gonna kill 'em both.
然后我们把他俩都杀了
You good with that, right?
你对这事没意见吧
So what you need me to do?
那你要我做什么
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表