剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I'm still working with Petar and the rest of the Serbs.
我还跟佩塔尔和剩下的毒蛇帮合作
But Julio is the distro now.
但现在是胡里奥负责分销
He'll keep you in weight, like I always did.
他会给大家发货 就像我之前一样
That's right.
没错
We gonna keep this motherfuckin' pipeline rolling, all right?
我们会继续维持生意的运转
We just gonna move a couple pick-up
我们会更改几个收发货的地点
and drop-off spots as a precaution, but other...
以防万一 但是
But other than that, we ain't changin' fuck-all.
但是除此之外 一切如常
Keep your crews on point. It's business as usual.
让你们的人都到位 和以前一样
Come on, let's go.
我们走
Tony Teresi, 68.
托尼·特瑞斯 六十八岁
One count manslaughter, one count second-degree murder.
一项过失杀人 一项二级谋杀
51-year sentence.
五十一年刑期
It's not the first time you've served.
这不是你第一次进来了
1986 ssault with a deadly weapon.
1986年 用致命武器袭击人
Charges reduced to two months, battery.
被减到两个月 罪名是殴打罪
Well, a menorah is not a deadly weapon.
烛台可不算致命武器
Then there's Roberto Solletti.
还有罗伯特·索勒提
I was never charged with Solletti.
我从没被判和索勒提案件有关
What do you want, John?
约翰 你到底想怎样
There are at least a dozen bodies linked to Bell Boulevard
起码有十几起命案与贝尔·伯勒瓦德有关
that we don't have a killer for.
可我们就是找不到凶手
And I know you can give us a name for each of those murders.
我知道你能给我们每桩命案的真凶
Do that, and we'll see to it
只要说出名字 我们就会帮你
that the parole board grants an early release.
处理提前假释的事
Wow. Now I never talked before.
我可从没开过口
So what makes you think I'm gonna snitch now?
你凭什么觉得我这次就会告发呢
Because your wife is running out of time.
因为你老婆时间不多了
Her doctors gave Connie how long?
医生说康妮还能挺多久
A year? 18 months?
一年 一年半
Her medical records are confidential.
她的医疗记录是保密的
I'm glad that recorder's off, or I'd be in a lot of trouble.
幸亏录音器关了 不然我麻烦大了
You wouldn't believe what aggressive chemotherapy can do.
你想象不到攻击性化疗的效果有多强
There are a lot of new treatments out there, Tony.
托尼 现在有很多新的疗法
Things you can get for her on the outside.
你完全可以为她争取这些治疗措施
At least, you know, you could be there for her at the end.
至少你能亲自陪她走到最后
Let me see if I got this straight.
我整理一下思路
So I talk, I come out, she dies anyway,
我坦白 获释 她还是得挂
and now I'm a rat for the rest of my life?
然后我顶着叛徒的名声过一辈子
Well, at least you won't miss the funeral.
不过你会有机会参加葬礼
Hello? Hey, boss, you got a minute?
你好 老大 有空吗
That fuckin' piece of work.
这个混♥蛋♥
No, that is what I said. Dissolving the trust fund.
不 我就是这么说的 终止信托基金
What would the tax penalty be?
这样有什么税务罚款吗
Even if it's just temporary?
临时取消也不行吗
I could put it back in a few months,
几个月后我就能重新汇钱进去
just as a loan against it.
相当于基金抵押贷款啊
Yes, I understand.
好 我明白了
I'll call you back. Thank you.
我回头再打给你 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Joe Proctor.
乔·普罗克特
Why am I not surprised to see you?
为什么看见你我一点都不意外
You know he didn't do this.
你知道他没做
You're just angry
你很生气
because he left you to go back with his wife.
因为他离开你 回到了他妻子身边
This is revenge. You're trying to ruin his life.
你在报复 你想毁了他的生活
That's reductive. James ruined his own life.
还真简洁 是詹姆斯自己毁了他的生活
If you testify against him,
如果你指认他
your career is over, you know that?
你的职业生涯就完了 你知道吗
I can't prove anything I suspect about Jamie's criminal activity.
我对杰米的罪行有所怀疑 但没有证据
He took great care to make
他总是很小心地
sure I never saw anything I wasn't meant to see.
把我不该看到的东西隐藏起来
There was never any proof until now.
什么证据也没有 直至现在
Joe Proctor!
乔·普罗克特
Hey, John.
你好 约翰
I'd say it's nice to see you,
我想说很高兴见到你
but I'd be lying.
那可就是扯谎了
And that's different for you how?
这对你来说有什么区别吗
Angela Valdes,
安吉拉·巴尔德斯
this is John Mak from Eastern District.
这是东区联邦法♥院♥的约翰·马克
Nice to meet you. Valdes works upstairs.
很高兴认识你 巴尔德斯在楼上工作
Yeah, I'm sure Proctor here is trying to weasel a deal out of you
我肯定普罗克特是为了他有罪客户来
for one of his many guilty clients, huh?
忽悠你做交易的 是吧
He's representing James St. Patrick
他代表詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
in the Greg Knox murder trial.
参与格雷格·诺克斯的谋杀审讯
Mm, of course he is.
当然了
And he's not guilty.
他是清白的
Oh, of course he is. He hired you.
他当然有罪 他可雇了你
Nice to meet you, Valdes.
很高兴认识你 巴尔德斯
Proctor, I'll see you in hell.
普罗克特 地狱见
Yeah, saving you a seat on the bus, John.
放心吧 我等着跟你一起去呢 约翰
Hey, Tasha.
你好 塔莎
How are the kids holding up?
孩子们还好吗
Angela served a search warrant on the apartment.
安吉拉执行了张针对公♥寓♥的搜查证
Raina was... she was pretty upset.
雷娜 她觉得很不开心
Angela was there?
安吉拉也去了
Yes.
是啊
The cops were... in their rooms.
警♥察♥都在他们的房♥间里
Went through their things.
翻查他们的东西
When I get out, I'll make it up to them, okay?
等我出去后 我会补偿他们的 好吗
When I get out, I'll make it up to all of you.
等我出去了 我会补偿你们每个人
There's nothing you could do to make this up to me.
你补偿不了我什么
Tasha.
塔莎
Tasha, I didn't do this.
塔莎 这不是我♥干♥的
Look, Proctor asked me to get the bail money.
普罗克特让我出保释金
I went to the bank. Mm-hmm.
我就去银行了
There's nothing there. Yeah.
那里什么也没有 是的
You didn't tell me. Uh, look, sorry, okay?
你可没跟我说过 我只能说 抱歉
I thought I'd have time to...
我以为自己来得及
put the money back in.
把钱放回去
You know what? I found a necklace.
知道吗 我找到了一条项链
Is that something I should sell?
我能把它卖♥♥了吗
It wouldn't be enough.
卖♥♥了也不够
There's nothing to put up for collateral, James.
卖♥♥什么也凑不上担♥保♥金 詹姆斯
I mean, I looked into dissolving the trust, but the penalty...
我查了取消信托授权的事 但有罚金
We rent the apartment.
我们的公♥寓♥是租的
And you don't own the building at Truth.
你也没有真理的房♥产权
We could get the money from Dean.
我们可以从迪恩那里拿钱
Dean?
迪恩
Go get my money back from Dean. Dean, okay?
去找迪恩要回我的钱 找迪恩要 明白吗
Talk to him as soon as you can, Tash. Go now.
快找他谈 塔莎 快去
Wait... I don't understand. You gotta go right now.
等一下 我没明白 你马上就去找他
There's a service he didn't render, so ask Dean
他的安保服务没完成 所以去找迪恩
for my money back.
把我的钱要回来
I'm sure Proctor will ask for bail.
普罗克特肯定会要求保释
Well, I don't think he'll get it.
我看他是要不到了
The guy killed a federal agent.
这家伙把联邦探员做了
The judge could consent to an ankle bracelet.
法官或许会判他在家戴电子脚环
It's not the strongest arrest warrant I've ever seen.
这并不是我见过的最有说服力的逮捕令
But fingerprints and DNA are pretty good,
不过 在陪审团看来
as far as a jury is concerned.
有指纹和DNA就足够定罪了
A local business owner with no record.
一位没有犯罪记录的本地商人
His first crime is murdering an FBI agent in cold blood?
他的第一桩犯罪就是冷血杀害一名联邦探员
You don't think he did it?
你认为不是他干的
I think he did it.
我觉得是他干的
I also think we're going to have a high bar.
我还觉得我们需要设个高门槛
You'll sit second chair to me and we'll make sure
你来当我的二把手 我们要确保
Angela's not a dis... traction.
安吉拉不会来搅局
Angela.
安吉拉
You may be sitting second chair for appearances,
你可以当个二把手充充面子
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表