剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你干的事让你死不足惜
Then pull the trigger, motherfucker.
那开枪啊 混♥蛋♥
Be a man.
像个男人
Go ahead, do it.
来啊 开枪吧
Do it.
快点
Yeah, that's what I fucking thought.
是的 我就知道会这样
You a little bitch.
你个小婊♥子♥
Just like I thought you were when I first met you.
我第一次看见你就知道你几斤几两了
Your sister, she the real G.
你姐姐 她够胆
At least she stepped up.
至少她有所行动
Son, are you okay?
儿子 你还好吗
You okay? You okay?
你怎么样了 你怎么样了
Tariq?
塔里克
Are you okay?
你还好吗
He killed Raina, Uncle T.
他杀了雷娜 T叔
I had to fix it.
我必须做个了结
He's okay. I had to, I had to.
他没事 我必须这样 我必须这样
Hey, it's all right.
没事了
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
Are you all right? He's fine.
你还好吗 他没事
Oh, my God. Thank God, he's fine.
天呐 感谢上帝 他没事
Baby, give me my gun. Come on.
孩子 把我的枪给我 快
Give me my gun.
把我的枪给我
Tommy. Yeah.
汤米 是
Oh, shit.
妈的
We gotta get out of here. Come on.
我们得离开这 快
Take off your backpack. Turn your jacket inside out.
把背包拿下来 把夹克翻一面
Come on, let's go!
快 快走
I saw this motherfucker talking to Dre today.
我今天看见这个混♥蛋♥和德瑞说话了
Do you know this piece of shit?
你认识你这混♥蛋♥吗
No.
不
Son, how'd you know where to find him?
儿子 你怎么知道这里能找到他
Dre told me.
德瑞跟我说的
Come on, let's go.
快 走吧
The witness picked out a photograph of Tommy Egan
目击者挑出了汤米·伊根的照片
as the man who kidnapped her.
说是他绑♥架♥了她
And we already have a tracker on his car.
而且我们还在他的车上放了追踪器
We could just turn it on. Maybe.
我们可以打开它了 也许吧
Even better, she said she could voice ID
更好的是 她说她能听出
James St. Patrick as the man who told her
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的声音
to say good-bye to her boyfriend.
是他让她跟她男友告别的
Now, she never saw the boyfriend again.
之后她再也没见过她男友
I told you we were staying away from St. Patrick.
我告诉过你我们不碰圣帕特里克
I guess our alert to be called if his name came up
我想如果他的名字再出现在纽约警♥察♥局系统里
is still in the NYPD system.
我们得警惕了
She heard St. Patrick on TV of all things
她在电视上听出了圣帕特里克的声音
and she felt she should come in.
她觉得她应该过来
I'm not convinced there's enough to pursue here.
没有足够的证据能让我们调查下去
Did you talk to Angela?
你跟安吉拉谈过了吗
She's been gone for hours.
她已经消失几个小时了
Just listen to what the woman has to say, huh?
就听听这个女的要说什么吧
Where is she?
她在哪
Maria Suarez,
玛利亚·苏亚雷斯
this is U.S. Attorney Tameika Robinson.
这位是联邦检察官塔梅卡·罗宾逊
Would you please tell her your story?
你能跟她讲讲你的经历吗
Exactly what you told me.
把你告诉我的原封不动地讲出来
This winter is fucking endless.
这个冬天真♥他♥妈♥长
You made me meet you out here to talk about the weather?
你让我出来就是为了聊天气吗
Look, man, the meeting's not till later.
听着 会议还没开始呢
What do you want to talk about?
你想说什么
I want out.
我想退出
I don't like the way you work.
我不喜欢你做事的风格
Hold on.
等等
Where is this coming from, Padre?
你为什么会这么想 神父
Me and you never had problems before.
我们之前可是一点问题都没有
That was before I found out you set up Julio to die.
直到我发现是你下套杀了胡里奥
I don't want any part of that.
我不想跟那事有任何关系
You do that, you'll do anything.
这你都能做的出来 你还有什么事干不出来
I gotta keep my kids safe.
我得保证我孩子们的安全
And
那个
Who told you I did anything to Julio?
是谁告诉你我跟胡里奥的死有关系的
Tommy.
汤米
Okay.
好吧
And you believe him?
你相信他吗
I mean, you know he's a...
你知道他是个...
He's a fucking crackhead, right?
他是个瘾君子 对吧
He wouldn't lie to me.
他不会骗我
Look, Dre...
听着 德瑞...
you let me walk away without a fight.
你让我安全离开
I'll never tell those guys about Julio.
我不会告诉那些人胡里奥的事
You ain't saying shit to anyone ever.
你不会跟任何人说任何事了
I just told you, I won't be a problem.
我说了 我不会成为麻烦的
No, no, you just told me that you belong to Tommy.
不 不 你说了你是汤米的人
And that shit ain't gonna fly with me, man.
这事儿没法就这么算了
Dre...
德瑞...
Rest in peace, motherfucker.
安息吧 混♥蛋♥
Where we going? Trust me.
我们去哪儿 相信我
I'm not sorry.
我不后悔
I'm not sorry either.
我也不后悔
Take off your shirt.
把你的衬衣脱了
I had to fix it, Mom.
我必须解决这事 妈
Listen to me, Tariq.
听我说 塔里克
Listen.
听好了
When we go upstairs,
等我们上楼了
you're gonna get off that elevator
你离开电梯后
and go straight to my bathroom.
直接去浴室
Don't talk to anyone.
不要和任何人说话
And then you're gonna
然后你要
take off the rest of your clothes,
脱掉你剩下的衣服
put 'em in a trash bag.
把他们扔进垃圾袋
Don't touch anything.
什么都别碰
You hear me?
听清楚没
And you're gonna wash your hands
你要洗得比以往
better than you've ever washed 'em before.
任何一次都还要干净
Go under Daddy's sink
到你♥爸♥的水槽那
and make sure you scrub your nails
确保用牙刷和过氧化氢
with a toothbrush and hydrogen peroxide.
刷洗你的指甲
Then you're gonna get in the shower
然后去洗澡
and don't come out until you scrub your hair
把头发和身体的每一个地方
and wash every inch of your body, twice.
洗两遍后再出来
Don't stop until you wash
把今天沾到身上的东西
every bit of this day down the drain.
通通洗掉
Tommy...
汤米...
One more stop.
还有个地方要去
Yo. I just said we gotta go.
喂 我刚说我们该走了
It's for you.
是找你的
Hello.
你好
Yo, how long y'all think before we get this product, man?
你们觉得还有多久我们才能拿到货
I don't know. Shit better be fast.
不知道 最好快点
I just bounced a check on Grandma's gall bladder surgery.
我才为奶奶的胆囊手术开了张空头支票
Man, you spent all your money on Afro Sheen.
兄弟 你把钱都用来打理你的非洲式发型了
Ohhh, and you spent all yours on toothpaste.
你把钱都花在牙膏上了
The fuck outta here.
快滚吧
Motherfuckers can see your teeth from outer space and shit.
外太空的人都能看见你的牙齿
Yo man, you guys seen Father Callahan?
伙计们 你们看见卡拉汉神父没
No. No.
没有 没有
Sorry for the delay, everyone.
抱歉来晚了 各位
I'd like to meet our connect,
来见我们的联♥系♥人
Alicia and Diego Jimenez.
艾丽西亚和迭戈·希梅内斯
We're very happy to begin this new partnership.
能开展新的合作关系 我们很开心
Normally we do not meet our primeras,
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表