剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Good. I'm coming with you.
很好 我跟你一起去
Where's Ghost?
幽灵在哪
Wait, wait, wait... you don't know?
等等...你不知道吗
I thought he would have called you.
我以为他给你打过电♥话♥了
Tommy, Ghost just got arrested tonight.
汤米 幽灵今晚被捕了
His girlfriend, Angela, just dragged him out of here
他的情人 安吉拉把他从这里
in some handcuffs, man.
拷走了
You'd better tell his wife.
你最好跟他妻子讲一声
What the fuck?
这都什么破事
You said you were in outpatient.
你说过你去看病了的
You said you were gonna kick.
你说过你会开始戒毒的
I know.
我知道
I fucked up.
我搞砸了
Don't you think I feel bad enough?
你是觉得我心情还不够糟么
You come in here...
你来这...
I know you think you're better than me,
我知道你自以为比我好
you fucking asshole.
你个混♥蛋♥
All right, that's enough.
好了 够了
I'm taking Elisa Marie to my place.
我要把艾莉莎·玛瑞带到我那去
She's not safe with you.
她跟你待在一起不安全
It's my weekend, Joey!
这个周末是我的 乔伊
The court said so!
法♥院♥规定你不能这样
And it's gonna be your last fuckin' weekend.
这会是你的最后一个周末
Don't try doing anything, Joey!
你最好什么也别做 乔伊
I'm warning you! Don't!
我警告你 不许
I don't want you up there.
你赶紧滚出去
Such a fuckin' mess.
简直乱的可以
Stay away from her!
离她远一点
I'm warning you, stay away from her.
我警告你 离她远一点
If you try to take her, I'm calling the cops.
你要是想带走她 我就报♥警♥
I'll tell them you're the one who got me
我会告诉他们说 就是你害得我
hooked on coke in the first place...
吸食可♥卡♥因♥上瘾
Mr. Officer of the Court! I gotta take this.
法♥院♥职员先生 我要接个电♥话♥
You shut the fuck up a second?
你能安静一会吗
Hello?
你好
Procter, it's James St. Patrick.
普罗克特 我是詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
Listen, man, Angela arrested me.
听着 伙计 安吉拉逮捕了我
She thinks I killed Greg Knox.
她以为是我杀了格雷格·诺克斯
The Fed? Her boyfriend?
那个联调局探员 她男朋友
She arrested me tonight at Truth.
她今晚在真理酒吧逮捕了我
But I didn't do it.
但我真的没这么做
Shh, stop talking.
别讲了
All right, don't talk to anyone at all about this
这件事不要告诉任何人
or about anything else, do you understand me?
其他相关的也不要提起 明白了吗
Keep your mouth and your sphincter shut.
把你上下两个口都闭紧了
I'll be there first thing in the morning.
我明天一大早就会赶过去
I will get you out of there.
我会把你救出去的
Don't believe him. He's a fucking liar.
别相信他 他就是个骗子
Okay, okay, uh, listen, make sure you tell Tasha... I will.
好的 一定要打电♥话♥给塔莎 我会的
Get off the phone, man. I gotta move you to your cell.
把电♥话♥放下 伙计 你得跟我去牢房♥了
All right, all right, all right. Just stay strong.
好的 好的 要坚强
Williams, it's lights-out.
威廉姆斯 要熄灯了
Get off the phone, nigga.
把电♥话♥放下 黑鬼
James, you're gonna be okay.
詹姆斯 你会没事的
All right, man, okay. Talk to you later.
好的 知道了 下回联♥系♥
Hello? Who is this?
你好 你是谁
Tasha, it's Joseph Proctor,
塔莎 我是乔瑟夫·普罗克特
you husband's attorney.
你丈夫的律师
James was arrested tonight.
詹姆斯今晚被逮捕了
He's in custody downtown
他现在被关在市中心的
at the Manhattan Correctional Center.
曼哈顿管教中心
W-wait a minute. I don't understand.
等一下 我不明白
Wh... is... is he all right? What happened?
他还好吗 发生什么事了
It's a homicide charge.
他被指控谋杀
Homicide?
谋杀
Who are they saying...
指的是谁...
I don't have any other details.
我也不知道具体细节
The most important thing you could do
你现在能做的最重要的事
to help right now is to remain calm
就是保持冷静
and keep your kids calm too.
也让你的孩子们保持镇定
Tariq is missing.
塔里克失踪了
I've been trying to reach James all night to tell him.
我整晚都在联♥系♥詹姆斯 要把这件事告诉他
What kind of missing?
哪种不见了
Is he with some friends, or...
他有没有和朋友在一起
They asked for ransom. Shit!
他被绑♥架♥了 要交赎金 妈的
That's the last thing James needs to hear right now.
不要告诉詹姆斯这件事
Dad! Turn your headphones up, baby.
爸爸你说脏话 宝贝儿 戴上耳机
If James calls you, you do not tell him that.
如果詹姆斯给你打电♥话♥ 不要告诉他
Do you understand? I don't even know you.
听清楚了吗 我都不认识你
You can't tell me not to tell my husband I can't find his son.
我怎么可能不告诉我老公他儿子不见了
Listen to me very carefully.
认真听我说
Your husband has just been through
你的老公正在面临
the most humiliating process a man ever faces,
人生最耻辱的时刻
all because of his girlfriend.
这都是因为他女友
Angela?
安吉拉
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
Angela arrested him?
安吉拉逮捕了他
Yes, so right now is not the best time
是的 所以在经历了这些破事之后
to tell him that on top of all that,
现在不是告诉他
his son is missing at the precise moment
他儿子丢了的最好时机
he can do absolutely nothing about it.
他也帮不上忙
He will not be able to function,
他可能都没办法思考
and I need him to function
但我需要他保持冷静
to help me get him out of there.
协助我把他自己从牢里救出来
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yeah. I understand.
明白
He's out cold.
他睡着了
We haven't heard from his mother yet?
他妈那儿还没回话吗
Nothing. Nothing on the scanner either.
没有 警方扫描仪上也没有消息
She ain't called the police.
她没报♥警♥
It's cool.
自己人
Yo, you got Tariq?
塔里克在你这
What the fuck you doin' here?
你♥他♥妈♥到这来干啥
Yo, who are they?
他们是谁
You walkin' up in our spot.
你跑到我们的地盘上
I think the question is, who the fuck are you?
我倒想问问你 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
This is Dre.
他是德瑞
He works for Ghost. He used to work for me.
他为幽灵工作 以前是我的手下
I still work for you.
现在还是
And I need to take Tariq home
我要在汤米杀了我俩之前
before Tommy kill you and me both, man.
把塔里克带回家
Is he here? He ain't going home tonight.
他在这里吗 他今晚不会回去
I got different plans for the kid.
我对这孩子有别的安排
Oh, I know about your plan.
我知道你的计划
Hey, you asked Tasha for money?
你跟塔莎要赎金了
You ain't getting shit from Ghost tonight, man.
今晚你从幽灵那里连个屁都得不到
He got arrested a few hours ago.
他几个小时前被捕了
That clean motherfucker finally got caught?
那个从不脏手的混♥蛋♥终于还是被抓了
For what?
为什么
I don't know, man.
我不知道
I don't see why that should change the plan.
那又怎么样 计划照旧
That just puts the more pressure on the wife.
给他老婆多施点压
And when Ghost finds out you got his kid and he's in jail...
等幽灵知道你绑了他儿子 但他却在监狱
That's a level of pain you ain't even planned on.
他会心如刀绞
Plus the money.
提高赎金
Well, if it's money you want,
如果你只是想要钱
I'm in a better position to give it to you than Ghost.
我能给你的要比幽灵多得多
I'm back working for Tommy moving weight.
我现在回去帮汤米贩毒了
Um, uh, I can get you back in.
我可以分你一杯羹
Good.
很好
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表