剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Nah, I haven't.
没有 我还没
Why?
怎么了
Saxe, you and I still have an agreement
萨克斯 你和我还是看法一致
to work with each other, right?
站在同一阵线上的 对吧
To bring Greg's real killer to justice.
把杀格雷格的真凶绳之以法
Come on, Mike, I want Donovan to pay for what he did
拜托 迈克 我和你一样
as much as you do.
想要多诺万付出他应有的代价
I find out anything,
如果有新发现
I'll let you know.
我会告诉你的
Okay, we'll talk soon.
好了 回聊
Tasha.
塔莎
Hello?
听到吗
Girl!
妞儿
I saw you on television.
我看到你上电视了
You sure that was the right thing to do?
你确定这么做对吗
Terry said that it was important for me
特里说 让大家看到我站在幽灵身边
to look like I'm standing right by Ghost.
对我来说很重要
So, I did it for the case.
所以 我是为了案子这么做的
Terry?
特里
The lawyer, Silver?
那个律师吗 西尔弗
Y'all still talking?
你们还有聊天
Yeah.
是的
Look, 'Keisha, I gotta tell you something.
凯莎 我要告诉你一些事情
Mom?
妈妈
Hey. Hey, sweetheart.
嗨 嗨 亲爱的
Hey. Um, I want to show this to you.
我想给你看看这个
Raina.
雷娜
What happened to your arm?
你的手臂怎么了
I just... bumped into someone at school.
我只是在学校撞到人了
Anyways.
不管怎样
What do you think about me going there?
你觉得我去这里读怎么样
What is this, a school?
这是什么 学校
Why do you want to change?
你怎么想到转校了
Let me see this.
让我看看
You can see why she want to change.
你看看就知道她为什么想转校了
Place looks like a got damn resort.
这地方看起来像度假村一样
'Keisha.
凯莎
Auntie 'Keisha,
凯莎阿姨
they have really rigorous academics.
他们有很好的师资
My guidance counselor says they let a few kids transfer in
我的指导老师说他们有同等学分转校生名额
over winter break.
主要是在寒假交换
Or in the spring.
还可以在春季学期交换
But, baby, I just don't understand
宝贝 我只是不明白
why would you want to go to a school
你为什么这么突然地想要
away from your family all of a sudden?
上一个离家这么远的学
I just do.
我就是想
Will you think about it?
你能不能考虑一下
Please?
求你了
All right, sure, I will.
好吧 我考虑考虑
Go ahead, get your stuff ready for school.
去吧 准备好东西上学去
All right. Bye.
好的 回头见
Tariq,
塔里克
go ahead and get your coat.
赶紧穿外套
We're getting ready to leave in a minute.
我们马上就出门了
Hey, Mister Steve.
史蒂夫先生 你好
Hey, young lady, good morning.
早上好 女士
Always good to be back in the neighborhood.
回到这个社区的感觉总是特别好
Of course it is. Of course it is.
当然 肯定很好
We ready to start? Almost.
咱们开始吧 马上
Just waiting on one more party.
还有一个人
Oh, I thought it was just you and I.
我还以为就咱俩
Wanted to maximize the optics.
我想尽量拓宽思路
What better way than introducing you and one of the young kids
最好的方法就是让你和你救助过的
you helped save from the neighborhood?
街区青年共同参与
You're okay with that, right?
你没意见吧
Yeah, yeah, great. Andre!
没意见 很不错 安德烈
Councilman.
议员你好
Mm, thanks for coming down. Thanks for having me.
感谢你的加入 感谢你邀请我
James. Andre.
詹姆斯 安德烈
So, uh, shall we get started?
那就开始吧
Let's do it. Let's go.
开始吧 我们走
So Mike came to your house last night?
就是说迈克昨晚去过你家
Yes. He talked to my daughter.
没错 他和我女儿说过话
Told her not to tell me that he came by.
还让她不要告诉我他来过
He didn't realize that I had custody of them over the weekend.
他没想到我正好该周末带孩子
He thought I'd be home alone.
还以为我自己在家
Maybe he just wanted to talk about the case.
没准他就是想和你聊聊案子的事
Bullshit.
别扯了
He told Mak that Donovan was the mole, right?
他跟马克说多诺万是内鬼 记得吧
I think he went over there to kill you
我觉得他就是要去干掉你
because dead men can't exonerate themselves.
死人就没法自辩清白了
Ain't that about a bitch. Fuck.
不就是那么回事吗 混♥蛋♥
Before I came here this morning,
早上我来这之前
Mike asked if we were still working together
迈克问我咱们是不是还在合作
to prove Donovan is the mole.
证明多诺万是内鬼
I told him yes.
我说是啊
You double-crossing piece of shit, man...
你这个反复无常的下三滥
No, hey, hey, mistakes were made, maybe.
别吵 错是犯下了
But if Angela's right,
但如果安吉拉是对的
and he's looking to kill and frame somebody,
他就是想杀人栽赃
we go to Mak,
那咱们就去告诉马克
we better have enough for an arrest warrant,
赶紧找出足够的证据拿到逮捕令
or we're all gonna be on Mike's hit list.
否则咱们就都可能是他的袭击目标
The tape shows him going up the stairs at Truth.
录像带记录他去过真理的楼上
No angle showing him with the gun.
但没有任何显示他带着枪的镜头
No footage of him planting it in the office.
没有他藏枪的录像
It's a double, triple at best, no home run.
这也就是个二垒打 顶多三垒 到不了本垒
Do we have anything else?
还有没有其它什么证据
Yeah.
我有
I've got something.
我手上有一个线索
St. Patrick gave me this phone.
圣帕特里克给过我这个电♥话♥
It came from a Lobos contact,
是洛沃斯的一个联♥系♥人的
Hugo Sanchez.
叫雨果·桑切斯
What?
什么
How the fuck did he get it, Angela?
他是怎么拿到电♥话♥的 安吉拉
A couple of days before Greg died,
就在格雷格死前的一天
I called the last number dialed from this phone.
我打了从这个电♥话♥拨出去的最后一个号♥码
It was another burner cell.
那边也是一个预付费手♥机♥
Someone inside the Federal Building picked up.
接听的人就在联邦大楼里
They didn't say anything, so I couldn't tell who it was.
他们什么也没说 所以我也不知道是谁
It wasn't Greg, because he was in Babylon at the time
但不是格雷格 他那会正在警♥察♥局
with Agent Medina, interviewing Kate Egan.
和梅迪纳探员一起审凯特·伊根
And if you didn't have that phone, Saxe...
萨克斯 如果电♥话♥不是你的...
And I didn't.
不是我的
It was Mike.
那就是迈克的
He was working with Hugo Sanchez for Lobos.
他和雨果·桑切斯都在为洛沃斯做事
He's the mole, he killed Greg,
他就是内鬼 是他杀了格雷格
and planted the phone to cover his tracks.
又把这个电♥话♥藏起来 掩盖自己的踪迹
You can't prove that.
你没法证明啊
Maybe Greg hid it in his own apartment
也许是格雷格从自己家打的电♥话♥呢
because he was the mole. Yeah, right.
因为他就是内鬼啊 有可能啊
He hid it after he wiped off his own prints.
他先擦掉自己的指纹 然后把它藏起来
And then he shot himself to cover it up.
为了洗脱自己 给了自己一枪
And then his motherfucking ghost hid the murder weapon at Truth.
最后狗♥娘♥养♥的幽灵把谋杀武器藏到真理了
We can't introduce the phone anyway.
反正这个电♥话♥不能作为证据
Where'd St. Patrick get it, Angela?
圣帕特里克从哪里得到它的 安吉拉
Did he tell you?
他告诉过你吗
I thought not.
我就知道没有
We're saying that a US attorney
我们这是在说 一名美国律师
worked as a mole for a Mexican drug cartel,
给一个墨西哥毒品集团当卧底
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表