剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
A seven-figure check
有一张七位数的支票
written from one Thomas Patrick Egan
从托马斯·帕特里克·伊根的一个户头
to St. Patrick's nightclub, Truth,
开给了圣帕特里克的真理夜♥总♥会♥
after they supposedly severed their business partnership.
就在他们貌似分道扬镳之后
We don't know what it's for,
我们不知道这笔钱的目的
but the payment could have been for killing Greg.
但可以认为是杀害格雷格的酬劳
This could have been a murder-for-hire.
这就是个雇凶杀人的案子了
This is great work, Coop.
太棒了 库珀
Oh, I know.
那当然
If St. Patrick was using the nightclub business
如果圣帕特里克曾利用夜♥总♥会♥作掩护
to hide a murder-for-hire payment,
藏匿雇凶杀人的酬金
we could argue the whole company is corrupt.
我们就能指控整个公♥司♥有犯罪污点
A RICO case. Exactly.
反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法 没错
And once Judge Tapper hears about this,
如果塔珀法官获知这个信息
we have a whole other way to nail St. Patrick.
我们就从全新的角度坐实圣帕特里克的罪行了
Hey, Marshall,
马歇尔
it was a damn shame to hear about your transfer.
听说你要调走了 好可惜啊
Danbury's pretty drafty this time of year, ain't it?
这个季节的丹伯里是不是很风凉啊
How the fuck you know about that?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么知道的
You know how it works around here.
你是知道这里头怎么运转的
If there's information out there to be had,
如果外头有什么有用的消息
somebody's gonna cough it up.
总会有人为之掏钱付费的
I ain't got shit to say to you, convict.
我才没空跟你瞎贫呢 臭坐牢的
And what if the topic was James St. Patrick?
那聊聊詹姆斯·圣帕特里克怎么样
Would you have something to say then?
这下有时间了
We all know he ain't your favorite convict here.
我们都知道在这里你不怎么看得上他
He and that lawyer,
他还有他的律师
they got money.
有钱
They probably know people, right?
可能还认识什么人 对吧
I'm guessing they got you booted out of here.
我猜就是他们把你弄走的吧
Now, how would you like to get rid of him?
那么你想不想除了他
Why did they kick Proctor off the case?
他们干嘛要让普罗克特出局
They argued that his relationship with Tommy Egan
他们的理由是他和汤米·伊根的关系
compromised his judgment when it came to your husband's case.
会有碍他对你丈夫一案的判断力
From what I saw, Mrs. St. Patrick, they weren't wrong.
恕我直言 圣帕特里克夫人 他们可能是对的
You may be in better hands with me.
我来经手 可能对你更有利
I see.
明白了
They've scheduled the hearing for tomorrow.
他们把听证会定在了明天
And normally this wouldn't come up until trial,
而一般情况下 这都会等到法庭审判的时候
but everything with this case has been accelerated.
但这个案子的各个相关环节都在加快进度
I talked to James.
我问过詹姆斯
He doesn't seem to think there's anything
他好像觉得没有做过任何
that can be linked to criminal activity,
违法犯罪的事
but I have to ask,
但我还是要问一句
is that true?
这是实情吗
Absolutely.
绝对的
Sometimes I get the feeling that James
有些时候我觉得詹姆斯
isn't being completely honest with me.
并未跟我坦诚
He doesn't trust me,
他不信任我
but you do, don't you?
但你信任我 对吗
Look, I don't know what you're getting at,
听着 我不知道你想说什么
but, like, I said,
但 就像我说的一样
there's nothing, okay?
什么都没有 好吗
We've always done everything on the up-and-up.
我们一向光明正大
Good.
很好
I may need to put you on the stand
我可能需要让你出庭
to corroborate, just in case.
证实你们的说法 以防万一
Wait, I have to testify?
等等 我得出庭作证吗
It's either you or James.
不是你就得是詹姆斯
Well, isn't that a risk for me?
那对我来说不是风险吗
Putting you on the stand waives spousal privilege,
让你出庭放弃配偶特权
it's true.
确实
They will cross-examine you.
他们会盘问你
But if there's really nothing criminal
但如果家庭财务里当真没有
about the family finances, we've got nothing to worry about.
什么犯罪行为的话 我们就没什么可担心的
Hey,
喂
it's an asset hearing.
这是个财产听证会
I'll make sure the prosecution stays on task.
我会确保控方不跑题的
I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道我能不能做到
I haven't known you a very long time, Mrs. St. Patrick,
我认识你的时间并不长 圣帕特里克夫人
but I'm pretty sure that if you put your mind to it,
但我确信只要你用心做某件事
you can do anything.
你就可以做任何事
Impressive.
很令人佩服啊
You like that?
你喜欢吗
Yeah, look at you, rolling that blunt.
看看你 卷着大♥麻♥
Most of the girls I've been with
我认识的大部分女孩儿
don't even know how to roll they hair.
都不知道怎么卷头发
In that case, how do you roll a blunt, white boy?
既然如此 那你怎么卷大♥麻♥呢 白小子
Don't y'all usually use bongs and shit?
你们一般不都是用烟枪的嘛
Yeah. Us white boys we use bongs.
是啊 我们白人用烟枪
Big ole bongs like this.
就是像这个一样大的烟枪
Let me see. This bong here.
让我看看 就是这个
You like that?
你喜欢吗
Clear it out. Suck that smoke down.
弄干净 吸几口烟
Crazy.
疯子
Here.
给
Yo, on the real, Tommy,
说真的 汤米
the shop.
我的店
What's going on?
怎么样了
I can't imagine losing something I built.
我不能想象失去自己亲手建起来的地方的样子
I ain't gonna lie to you, 'Keisha, it's bad.
我不会骗你 凯莎 情况不好
And I know it's probably hard to trust me right now.
我知道现在你很难信任我
I'm staying cool.
我很冷静
I just need you to stay cool too.
我需要你也冷静
All right, Tasha knows what she doing.
塔莎知道自己在干什么
And things gonna go back to the way they was.
一切都会恢复原样的
I promise.
我保证
You know this shit is new to me, right?
你知道我是头一回面对这种事吧
Getting the good guy that I can talk real shit to
找到能说心里话的好人
and kick it with.
感到投缘的人
What happened between you and Holly?
你和霍莉之间是怎么了
I know you said she's not coming back, so...
我知道你说了她不会回来了 所以
I just don't want to make the same mistake that she did.
我不想犯和她一样的错误
I'm sorry, you say something?
抱歉 你在说什么
Nah.
没事儿
Ow, what the fuck?
什么情况
When were you gonna tell me you got kicked off Ghost's case?
你准备什么时候告诉我你被踢出幽灵的案子啊
You're gonna break my arm. I don't give a fuck.
你会弄断我胳膊的 我不在乎
Is this about what we did with that guy from Homeland?
是因为我们做了国安局那人吗
For Christ sake, no.
天啊 不是
Let me go!
放开我
What about the goddamn nightclubs?
那夜♥总♥会♥呢
And the weave shop? They put chains on them!
理发店呢 他们全被关了
And now I'm hearing Tasha might have to testify.
现在我又听说塔莎可能得出庭作证
Some asset fortified hearing?
什么资产加强听证会?
It's an asset forfeiture hearing.
是资产没收听证会
Silver really doesn't have a choice.
西尔弗没有选择
If Tasha was running the family books,
如果是塔莎负责家庭账本的话
then she would need to get on the stand
那她确实需要出庭
and verify any activity.
并且证实所有的金钱活动
There's nothing wrong with that.
这没什么错啊
Tasha's as involved as the rest of us.
塔莎的参与程度就像我们一样
The weave shop that she's been managing,
她一直在经营的那个理发店
it's being used to clean my money.
是用来帮我洗钱的
How the fuck am I just hearing about this now?
为什么我现在才知道这些
Because it was need-to-know,
因为这是秘密
and until now, you didn't need to know.
你之前不需要知道 直至现在
This whole time, Tasha actually is an accomplice.
一直以来 塔莎真的是同谋
That's what you're telling me?
这就是你现在告诉我的吗
So the freezing of the assets, the weave shop,
这么说 冻结财产 理发店
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表