剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
All right?
好吗
Mike has an interesting theory about the Knox case.
关于诺克斯的案子 迈克有个很有意思的理论
He ran it by me, and I think you should hear him out.
他给我说了一下 我觉得你得听听
I keep thinking about our search of Truth.
我一直在想我们在真理的搜查
Saxe and I were both there, remember?
萨克斯和我当时都在 记得吗
Our case against St. Patrick was thin at best.
我们起诉圣帕特里克的成功率根本不大
Donovan heads upstairs and boom,
多诺万一上楼立刻就不一样了
we're off to the races with a murder one indictment.
我们直接有了一级谋杀的起诉书
What if Greg's murderer has been sitting right beside us
要是格雷格的凶手一直就在
this whole time?
我们身边呢
Proctor got in your head, huh, Mike?
普罗克特把你思维扰乱了吧 迈克
Proctor may be corrupt, but he wasn't wrong.
普罗克特或许只认钱 但他没错
Donovan found Greg's body.
多诺万找到的格雷格的尸体
He signed the arrest warrant for St. Patrick.
他签署的圣帕特里克的逮捕令
And he found the murder weapon at Truth.
他在真理找到的凶器
All of which is his job.
这都属于他的工作范围吧
We're cut off from department resources.
我们没有了部门的资源
You're not.
但你还有
All we're asking you is to check it out.
我们只是让你去查查
If Donovan's clear, no big deal.
如果多诺万是清白的 也不是什么大事儿
If he's not...
如果他不是的话
Then we found our mole
那我们就找到了内奸
and we've redeemed ourselves.
也恢复名誉了
Exactly.
没错
St. Patrick killed Greg, Angela.
圣帕特里克杀了格雷格 安吉拉
So he didn't hide the gun. He had someone else do it.
他没藏枪的话 他让别人藏的
Probably that kid that works for him, Andre Coleman.
可能是那个为他工作的小子 安德烈·科尔曼
It's their camera, their surveillance video.
是他们的摄像头 他们的监控录像带
They probably altered the tape just in case we asked for it.
他们可能为了以防我们检查提前把录像带改了
How? When would they have had time?
怎么改 他们从哪儿来的时间
Jerry, face it, the gun wasn't there
杰里 面对现实吧 我们的人到那儿之前
before our people arrived.
那把枪是不在的
Who else was there?
还有谁在那儿
Me, Mike Sandoval, Cooper Saxe.
我 迈克·桑多瓦尔 库珀·萨克斯
A bunch of windbreakers, low-level guys.
一群无能警♥察♥ 低级的家伙们
Who knew you were turning off the surveillance?
有谁知道你关了监控
I've watched the tapes from the office,
我在办公室看的录像带
but what about the other cameras?
那另一个摄像头呢
For the dance floor? The VIP area?
舞池的那个呢 VIP区域的呢
Whoever planted the gun had to go upstairs.
不管是谁放的枪必须得上楼才行
I'm on suspension, Jerry,
我被停职了 杰里
but from desk duty you could look.
但是做文职的你可以看看
Even discussing this with you
我和你在这谈论这个
could have me lose that desk job.
都可能让我丢了那个文职工作
I support a whole family on my check, all right?
我的工资要养我一家人呢 好吗
So do I.
我也是
But Greg's killer is still out there.
但杀格雷格的凶手仍然逍遥法外
Enjoy your lunch.
享受你的午餐吧
The interview is a bad idea, period.
采访是个坏主意
Yes, they dismissed the charges against James,
是 他们撤销了对詹姆斯的起诉
but there's no guarantee they won't try again.
但没有保证他们不会再尝试
He's already made up his mind.
他已经决定了
I can't stop him.
我阻止不了他
Well... I don't have to do it, though.
那 我倒是不用去
Actually, you do.
事实上 你得去
If they do re-indict,
如果他们再次起诉的话
the jury pool, the public,
陪审团 公众
it's all still relevant.
都息息相关
If he is going to do the interview,
要是他打算接受采访
it has to be letter perfect.
就必须做到完美
You're a part of the image.
你就是他完美形象中的一部分
Part of the redemption story.
是救赎故事中不可或缺的一部分
You'll be there
你得陪着他
to course-correct, if he says something wrong.
要是他说错话了 你要纠正他
Well, you'll have his back if it comes to that.
如果到了那个地步 你会帮助他的
I don't want to represent
塔莎 我不想再
your husband anymore, Tasha.
当你丈夫的律师了
But we need you.
但我们需要你
I need you.
我需要你
Then I will be there.
那我会去的
But not for him.
但不是为了他
For you.
是为了你
Good.
好的
Joe, is there a reason that you didn't tell me
乔 你为什么不告诉我
that Ruiz's wire tap surfaced?
鲁伊斯的窃听录音带出现了呢
And you certainly didn't fuckin' tell me that Tommy heard it.
而且你也没告诉我汤米也知道了
He ambushed me, man.
他打了我个措手不及啊
I didn't tell you because we handled it
我没告诉你 是因为事情一发生
as soon as it came up.
我们就忙着处理了
Jesus.
天啊
So what about this... This Homeland guy, Bailey?
那这个 这个国土安♥全♥部♥的家伙 贝利呢
I mean, I'm assuming he had it, he heard it.
我想 录音带既然在他手上 他肯定听过了
How do you know he's gonna keep his mouth shut?
你怎么知道他就会保守秘密呢
James, Tommy wasted the guy
詹姆斯 汤米在我的公♥寓♥里
in my apartment.
杀了他
You're telling me Tommy shot a fuckin' Homeland Security agent?
你是说汤米毙了一个国土安♥全♥部♥特工
No, stabbed.
不 捅死的
Man, Tommy's a fucking psycho.
汤米是个神经病啊
You think I tell him what to do?
你认为我能左右他吗
He's the real threat here.
他才是真正的威胁
Where's the tape now, Joe?
录音带现在在哪 乔
It's... it's destroyed.
它... 它被毁了
It's destroyed.
被毁了
Have your apartment professionally cleaned.
你的公♥寓♥找专业人士清扫干净了吗
I did.
找了
Do it again.
再打扫一遍
And again, Joe.
多打扫几遍 乔
This fool acted alone.
这个蠢蛋单独行动
He seen Julio's tattoo, didn't know Julio was protected.
他看见了胡里奥的纹身 不知道胡里奥受保护
Look, we both know Julio shoulda had that shit removed.
我们都知道胡里奥应该去掉那该死的纹身
That was part of the deal.
那是我们协议的一部分
Let's see what he got to say about it.
看看他想说点什么
That don't sound good. What's he saying?
听起来不太好啊 他说了什么
Begging for his life.
请求饶命
Yeah, J was a tough motherfucker.
胡里奥是个十足的狠角色
You tellin' me this pup took out Julio
你是说 这个家伙单枪匹马
all by hisself?
杀了他
And cut off the tattoo.
还割了他的纹身
To make it right, we wanted to offer the kill to you.
为了弥补 我们把他送给你 让你亲自杀了他
Oh, well... that was nice.
好吧... 真棒
Wait, wait, wait, wait, don't shoot, don't shoot.
等等 等等 别开枪 别开枪
This motherfucker was a lone wolf.
是这个混♥蛋♥一个人杀的
Tommy, he's voluntarily bringing you one of his own, dog.
汤米 他自愿把他自己的小弟交给了你
Chill!
冷静
You think bringin' me a scrub like this
你认为你给我这样一个衰仔
is gonna make up for me losing my distro?
就能弥补我失去分销商的损失吗
I want the territory we gave you for Julio.
我要我们为了胡里奥送给你的领地
I can't do it without approval from upstairs.
没有上面的批准 我不能这样做
Who, the Jimenez?
谁 希梅内斯家族
I'll talk to 'em.
我会和他们说的
They're fuckin' crazy, man.
他们都是疯子 伙计
They're butchers. I don't think...
他们都是刽子手 我认为你不可能...
Or I could just shoot you in the face right now,
但我可以马上在你的脸上来一枪
and they'll come lookin' for me.
那他们就会来见我了
Either way, I'ma meet 'em.
无论怎么来 我都能见到他们
Only difference is whether you alive or you dead.
唯一的区别就是 你是死是活
I'll set it up.
我会安排的
You said the sacrifice would work.
你说过杀了他就行
You said you was gonna kill Julio
你说过你会杀了胡里奥
without signing your fuckin' name on it.
但不留痕迹
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表