剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Yo, 'sup, Dre?
你好啊 德瑞
What's up, dog?
你好啊 哥们
Yo, how long you known Kanan was alive
你是什么时候知道卡南没死
and in New York?
而且还在纽约的
Kanan's alive?
卡南没死
Don't play stupid with me, Dre.
别跟我装傻 德瑞
Him and Jukebox picked up Tariq yesterday.
他和点唱机昨天带走了塔里克
They almost killed the kid.
他们差点杀了那孩子
Yo, who the fuck is Jukebox?
点唱机又他妈是谁
I don't know what you're talkin' about, Tommy.
我不知道你在说什么 汤米
Look, is Tariq all right?
塔里克还好吗
Oh, yeah, he's fine, no thanks to you.
是的 他很好 多谢你操心
I didn't know about Kanan.
我不知道卡南的事
Is Tariq saying I did?
是塔里克说我知道的吗
No, he is not.
不 他没有
Cool, look, 'cause if Kanan's back,
好吧 因为如果卡南回来了
he's gonna come lookin' for me. We got another problem, man.
他一定会来找我 我们现在有个新的麻烦
That's why I wanted you to meet me out here.
这也是我叫你出来见我的原因
That's Julio's car right there.
那是胡里奥的车
I been callin' him. I haven't heard back in 24 hours.
我一直在给他打电♥话♥ 但最近一天都没接通
Yeah, I haven't had my phone on me.
好吧 我也没带手♥机♥
He tried me, too.
他也打我电♥话♥来着
Yeah, he was supposed to meet a new primera
他本该去这个仓库
in this warehouse right here.
见一个新交易人的
What new primera? He didn't tell me.
什么新交易人 他没告诉我
Fuck. Shit. Julio!
妈的 操 胡里奥
Fuck!
妈的
Julio. Yo, J.
胡里奥 喂 J
Fuck!
妈的
Looks like the Toros Locos finally caught up with him
看来 托洛斯·洛克斯最终还是杀了他
and disrespected me and Ghost.
对我和幽灵不敬
What does Ghost have to do with this?
幽灵和这有什么关系
Ghost made a deal to keep Julio safe.
幽灵为了保证胡里奥的安全做了笔交易
Now that Ghost out the game,
现在幽灵出局了
looks like the Toros Locos are sending a message
看起来托洛斯·洛克斯是在给我传递讯息
that they ain't scared of just me.
说我孤身一人 他们不怕了
Well, they just fucked up big time.
他们这次玩大了
I mean, so Tommy, what you, uh...
那个 汤米 你要怎么
what you gonna do about a distro, man?
你要怎么处理这个分销商的事 兄弟
Really, Dre?
真的假的 德瑞
The body ain't even cold yet.
尸体都还没冷呢
Look, man, Julio knew the risk when he got into this life.
胡里奥既然干这一行 他就知道会有多大风险
Now he's gone.
现在他死了
All right, so do you want to take an ad out on Craigslist
好吧 所以你想在克雷格网站上登个广♥告♥
or... promote me?
或者 提拔我吗
I wanna meet with Uriel.
我想见见乌列
Set it up.
去联♥系♥吧
Put Julio somewhere nice.
把胡里奥好好下葬
You got the job, kid.
工作是你的了 小子
I win, motherfucker.
我赢了 混♥蛋♥
He is such an asshole.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
Such a fucking asshole.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Look, I don't know what you said,
听着 我不知道你说的什么
but this shit isn't very funny to me.
但这破事儿对我来说一点都不好笑
I worked hard to get here,
我很努力才到这一步的
and I'm not gonna lose my job because of you, Angela.
我才不想因为你丢了工作 安吉拉
St. Patrick is the killer.
圣帕特里克就是凶手
He only walked on techs,
他只是因技术原因才脱罪了
and I still intend to win a case against him.
我仍然打算拿下他
We all want a conviction here, Saxe.
我们都想给他定罪 萨克斯
But unless you find evidence
但除非你找到
linking the murder weapon to St. Patrick,
能把凶案武器和圣帕特里克联♥系♥起来的证据
you're not gonna convict him.
不然你无法给他定罪
James St. Patrick didn't hide that gun.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克没有藏枪
That gun is the key to this whole case.
那把枪是整个案子的关键
Well, you're not wrong there.
这点你没错
I'll figure out a way to pin it on him.
我会想办法定到他身上的
Then I'm gonna make my bones taking you down with him.
然后我会把你和他一起拉下水
Okay, look, I know it hurts losing Julito,
好了 我知道失去胡里奥令人很心痛
but now is not the time to respond, Tommy.
但现在不是报复的好时机 汤米
You respond now, you set off a chain reaction.
你现在报复 会导致连锁反应
That... that draws attention to us.
招来更多的关注
You've been out for five minutes.
你才刚出来五分钟
You don't even ask me what I'm doing to do.
甚至不问问我要怎么办
You just tell me what to do?
就直接发号♥施令了吗
Look, no offense meant, brother,
我没冒犯的意思 兄弟
but I got a case to beat here, okay?
但我还有个案子在身呢 好吗
One that affects you, too.
这个案子也会影响你的
Look, Angela's move may have gotten me released,
听着 安吉拉的动作或许让我被释放了
but this shit ain't over.
但这个烂摊子还没结束
I'm just trying to make the calls that keep us both safe.
我只是试图做出能让我们都安全的决定而已
Like the call you made when you didn't tell me
就像你当时不告诉我鲁伊斯带着窃听器
that Ruiz was wearin' a wire?
然后自己做决定那样吗
You know, the night I killed him?
就我杀他的那晚
Yeah, I know. Proctor told me
我知道 普罗克特告诉我
that you broke into that FBI agent's apartment
你闯进了那个联邦特工的公♥寓♥
to try to get the tape back.
去拿回那个录音带
I didn't get it back.
我没拿回来
I know, I did.
我知道 我拿回来了
But not before I heard every blessed detail.
在你开始叨叨从米兰
From Milan to stabby-stabby.
到各种无关紧要的小事儿之后
So who had it, huh?
谁拿着呢
Who got it? Proctor? He played it for you?
谁拿着呢 普罗克特吗 他放给你听的吗
Ghost, there was a tape. I took care of it.
幽灵 有个录音带 我处理好了
That's all you need to know. For now, I got some business
你知道这些就够了 现在 我还和
to take care of with those Toros Locos, all right?
托洛斯·洛克斯有事情要处理呢
Have you ever heard of a man named Kanan?
你听说过一个叫卡南的人吗
No.
没有
Good.
很好
Well, he's tall.
他很高
He's brown-skinned.
棕皮肤
He's got a lot of burn scars on him.
身上好多烧伤的疤
So if you ever see him, you need to stay
你如果看到他的话
far away from him, okay?
你得离他远点 好吗
He's very dangerous.
他很危险
Is that what you and Dad were fighting about earlier?
这就是你和爸爸之前吵的事儿吗
No, that's nothing you need to worry about.
不 那些你都不用担心
I promise.
我保证
What's wrong, baby girl? Stop calling me that.
怎么了 宝贝儿 别再这么叫我了
Stop treating me like a damn baby.
别再把我当成小孩儿了
Raina. What?
雷娜 干什么
I know something's going on around here,
我知道有什么事发生了
and no one tells me anything.
但谁都不告诉我是什么事
Who is this Kanan and why is he so dangerous?
谁是卡南 他为什么那么危险
What were you and Dad fighting about?
你和爸爸之前在吵什么
And what's going on with Tariq?
塔里克怎么了
Where was he?
他去哪儿了
Where was Daddy?
爸爸去哪儿了
I'm waiting.
我等着呢
Okay. Sit down.
好吧 坐下
Tariq fell in with a bad crowd, okay?
塔里克和不好的人混在了一起
And he got in over his head.
事情超出了他的能力范围
Was Kanan part of that crowd?
卡南也是那群人的一员吗
Yes, he was.
是的
Now, Tariq is gonna be fine,
塔里克会没事儿的
but he's gonna need all of us to watch out for him.
但他需要我们一起照顾才行
So the next time he decides to sneak out,
所以下次 他想溜出去的话
I need you to tell me, all right?
你得告诉我 好吗
Okay. All right.
好 好
Listen, it feels good to know I can depend on you.
听着 我很高兴我能依赖你
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表