剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
They're gonna offer me a deal to flip on him.
他们会想收买♥♥我 让我卖♥♥他
If I know John,
我是知道约翰的
yeah.
没错
He loves a snitch.
他最喜欢内鬼了
And I know that's a tough call for you,
我知道这对你来说很难接受
but now that they got the murder weapon,
但是他们现在已经找到了行凶的武器
the fingerprints, and the DNA,
指纹 还有DNA
I'd be a shit lawyer if I told you
如果我告诉你这是一件很简单的事
this is an easy beat.
那我就是个混账律师
If it were me sitting on the other side of that table,
如果现在换作我坐在桌子的另一边
I would strongly consider flipping.
那我肯定会考虑投诚的
Yeah, but you know what, Proctor?
但是你知道吗 普罗克特
It's not you on the other end of this table.
现在不是你坐在桌子的另一端
It's me.
而是我
It's me and Tommy.
是我和汤米
Come on, get in here. Oh, Tommy.
快 进来 汤米
Whoa, Tommy, thank God you're okay.
汤米 感谢上帝你还好着
I heard about Jamie on the news.
我在新闻上听说杰米的事了
Is that why you wanted me to come into the city?
这就是你想让我来城里的原因吗
I woulda gotten here sooner, except the goddamn trains
我本来可以很早到这的 都怪那该死的火车
are a fucking mess.
出了问题
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Well, I'm fine for now,
我现在还好
but t-the heat could be coming down any minute.
但是警♥察♥随时都有可能过来
At least that fucking FBI agent who came to the house is dead.
至少来过这的那个联调局探员已经死了
Here's hoping that whatever
希望他手上的关于你和杰米的证据
he had on you and Jamie died with him.
都随他这个人一起消失在这世上了
Ma, don't talk about Ghost.
妈 别说幽灵了
He's the reason we're all in this fucking mess.
就是他让我们陷入这滩浑水
All 'cause he couldn't stay away from Angela.
都是因为他离不开安吉拉
Looks like you got girl trouble too.
看起来你也陷入了甜蜜的烦恼
Holly left you, huh?
霍莉离开了你 对吧
I told you she would.
我告诉过你她会走的
No, Ma. It's the other way around.
不 妈 事情刚好相反
I got rid of her.
是我摆脱了她
You finally listened to me.
你总算是听我的了
Well, at least she had the decency
至少她还有良知 把妈妈的戒指
to return Mom's ring. Here, I want it.
还回来了 给我 我想要它
Why, so you can hock it again? I don't think so.
怎么 还想再抵押它一次 我可不答应
Oh, gimme a fucking break.
少来了
She wasn't exactly the world's greatest mother.
她又不是这世上最伟大的母亲
Well, I guess that shit runs in the family.
我看这都是家族遗传啊
Watch your mouth.
管好你的嘴
All right, Ma, I gotta get out of here.
好了 妈 我要走了
Keep your head on a swivel, and if I do get popped,
保护好你自己 如果我真的被逮捕了
you know where the money is, all right?
至少还有你知道钱在哪 好吗
And here.
还有
Take her.
拿去吧
I can't believe you're letting me drive it.
我真不敢相信你竟然让我开这辆车
I can't believe it either.
连我自己都不信
Desperate times and shit.
紧急关头啊
So go on, get out of here.
走吧 离开这个地方
We gotta hurry up.
我们得速度了
And Ma, if you strip that clutch,
还有 妈 如果你把离合器给拆了
me and you are gonna have a little talk.
我可不饶你
Oh, fuck you. Fuck you.
去你的 反弹
Yo, I want my motherfuckin' change.
把他妈的票子拿来
Mike?
迈克
The gun at Truth is bothering me.
我一直在烦真理的那把枪的事
It's too easy.
太简单了
I think he left it there intentionally to beat his case.
我觉得是故意留在那里 用来控制案件走向的
You're overthinking it, Angela.
你想太多了 安吉拉
I know he's burned you before,
我知道他耍过你
but the gun at the club makes sense
但是夜店里的那把枪对我们所有人来说
to all of us.
都显得很合理
I'm sure he was going to get rid of it,
我肯定 他是准备丢掉它的
but got arrested before he had a chance to do it.
但是在那之前被捕 导致他没有机会这么做
Murder one for St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克 一级谋杀
That's good news.
真是个好消息
Great job.
干得好
We're gonna bury him.
我们要埋了他
We are. Literally.
是的 字面上的意思
DOJ approved the death penalty.
司法部批了死刑
I didn't know you were seeking it.
我都不知道你在争取死刑
Oh, I always file for it. Never hurts.
我一直都在申请 又不会少块肉
Congratulations. That is terrific.
祝贺你 真的很棒
Mike, you and Saxe should join me in the conference room now.
迈克 你和萨克斯现在得和我一起到会议室来
I would like to join the strategy meeting, John.
我想参加战略会议 约翰
Come on, we talked about this.
别这样 我们说好的
You're on the bench.
你在替补席上
And now that the stakes are this high,
现在赌注这么高
it's better for everyone.
这对大家都更有利了
I'll keep you in the loop.
我会让你知道情况的
And I'll make sure we see St. Patrick get the shot.
我会确保我们都亲眼看到圣帕特里克被处死
Hello?
喂
You know, I used to work the death row detail at Leavenworth.
我曾经在莱文沃斯的死囚室工作
They say it's painless,
他们说那是无痛的
but actually it's not.
但实际上并不是
See, the drugs paralyze you,
那些药物只是麻痹了你的躯体
but you conscious.
你的意识还是清醒的
You feel everything,
你能感受到这一切
hear everything, smell everything--
听到这一切 闻到这一切
wide awake.
完全清醒的
Then you have a heart attack.
然后你的心脏会有一阵绞痛
Shit all over yourself.
浑身开始抽搐
Last one I seen,
我看到的一个最后家伙
took the dude a full 45 minutes
花了整整45分钟
before he stopped twitching.
才停止抽搐
And that's what's gonna happen to you.
而这些就是即将在你身上发生的一切
That's exactly what's gonna happen to you.
这就是即将在你身上发生的一切
You had my kids here
你把我小孩带到这里过
and you're gonna let their father die
然后你就准备让他们的父亲因为一些
for something he didn't do?
他没做过的事而死去吗
I don't know if Proctor told you this,
我不知道普罗克特是否告诉过你
but Jamie's fingerprints were at the crime scene,
但是杰米的指纹出现在了犯罪现场
his DNA was under Greg's fingernails,
他的DNA也在格雷格的指甲下被发现了
and they found the murder weapon at Truth.
他们也在真理找到了作案凶器
You tell me he didn't do it.
你告诉我他没做过这些
Ain't no fuckin' way he left a gun lying around at Truth.
他根本不可能把一把枪留在真理
Okay?
知道吗
And like I said to you before,
就像我之前告诉过你的一样
he wouldn't kill an FBI Agent.
他不可能去杀一个联调局探员
He never mentioned a Greg Knox to me--
他从来都没向我提过格雷格·诺克斯
not once.
一次都没有
The night I came into the club?
我去夜店的那晚
The first time I saw Jamie?
我第一次看到杰米的那次
I had a boyfriend then.
我当时是有男朋友的
It was Greg.
而他就是格雷格
I swear to God, if you weren't a goddamn cop--
我对天发誓 你如果不是个该死的警♥察♥
But I am.
可我就是
Good night, Tasha.
晚安 塔莎
For what it's worth,
说句局外话
I wish I'd never walked into Truth that night.
我希望我那晚没有走进真理
I wish I'd never seen Jamie again.
我也希望我没有再次见到杰米
Now that we do agree on.
这点我们倒是有共识
Why the fuck you talking to Tariq?
你♥他♥妈♥对塔里克说了些什么
He asked me about Kanan.
他问我关于卡南的事
I swear, I didn't. I didn't.
我发誓 我没有 我没有
Unless you want to be a dead nigga,
如果你不想变成一个死黑鬼
you keep your fuckin' mouth shut
那你就给我好好把嘴闭上
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表