剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
He tried to kidnap me that night Dad got arrested.
老爸被捕那晚 他想要绑我走
Is this why you want to go to Choate?
所以你才想去乔特上学
To get away from him?
躲他远远地
If I get out of town, it will all go away.
如果我走了 就都没事了
You should tell Mom.
你应该和妈妈说
That's why he wants to talk to me,
他这么想找到我
to make sure I don't tell Mom or Dad.
就是要确定我有没有告诉过老妈或者老爸
Listen, Raina, you cannot tell anyone.
雷娜 听我的 你和谁也不要说
You can't.
一句也不能
It'll just make things worse if you snitch.
如果你说出去 事情只会变得更糟
I mean, I'm serious.
我是认真的
You cannot tell!
你不能说出去
I won't tell.
我不说出去
I mean it.
我是说真的
I won't tell.
我不说出去
I swear.
我发誓
I'm not starting a war with the Jimenez
我不会因为你搞砸了事情
because you fucked up.
就跟希梅内斯家族开战
Building was old, you were responsible for upkeep.
那栋楼很老旧了 维护理应由你负责
None of this concerns me.
这跟我一点关系都没有
Well, hold on.
等下
Jason, this does concern you,
詹森 这的确跟你有关系
because if I don't supply those primeras,
因为如果我不给那些下家供货
you're gonna lose out on all of New York.
你就失去了整个纽约
What if you gave me a new supply on consignment?
不如你以托销的方式给我一批新货
I can give it to these guys.
我可以把货交给这帮家伙
I mean, tomorrow you'd have your money with...
明天你就能拿到钱 时间不会超...
No, Tommy. Within...
不 汤米 超过...
Tommy, Tommy!
汤米 汤米
No clean money. No drugs.
没有干净钱 没有毒品
You know how I operate.
你知道我是怎么运作的
Besides, after all this,
况且 经过了这些事
you think I should continue to work with you?
你还认为我会继续跟你合作吗
Y...yes, Jason, of course.
是啊 詹森 当然会
I think you should be working with me
我觉得你应该跟我合作
because you're gonna get paid. I'ma get you that money.
因为你会拿到钱 我会给你弄到钱
I know how you operate.
我知道你是怎么运作的
Fine.
好吧
My man.
这才是哥们
Thank you. All right.
谢谢 好了
Let's get this man some dough!
我们来给这个男人弄点钱
I see.
我知道了
Two weeks. Tasha!
两周 塔莎
Call the Hindus and tell 'em
给印度人打电♥话♥ 告诉他们
Vishnu need a big fuckin' sacrifice, like huge!
毗湿奴得做大牺牲了 很大的牺牲
I need some clean cash, stat.
我需要点干净的钱
Um, yes, thank you so much, Dean Davis.
是的 非常感谢你 戴维斯校长
I will get back to you as soon as I speak
我跟我丈夫和塔里克说两句话之后
to my husband and Tariq.
就给你打回去
Absolutely. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Okay, bye-bye.
好 再见
Um, where's Tariq going?
塔里克要去哪
A school in Connecticut.
康涅狄格州的一所学校
No, you can't just send a kid away
不 你不能因为他有一些问题
'cause he got a couple of problems, Tash.
就把他送走 塔莎
I'm not sending him anywhere.
不是我要把他送走的
He wants to go.
是他自己要走的
What was all the screaming and hollering about
你刚才大喊大叫说的那些
Vishnu and clean money?
关于毗湿奴和干净的钱是怎么回事
Shit's gone sideways. I need to re-up.
又遇到麻烦了 我得弄个二次启动
So can you move some hair and cut me a check?
所以你能不能挪动点钱 给我写一张支票吗
Tommy...
汤米...
Look, I can't clean money for you at the shop anymore.
听着 我不能再在我的商店给你洗钱了
I'm done with things going sideways.
我已经受够了各种各样的麻烦了
I'm done with this life.
我再也不想过这种日子了
I'm... Oh.
我... 哦
I'm going legit, for real.
我要洗手不干了 真的
This is about Keisha, right? I'll talk to her.
是因为凯莎 对吗 我去找她谈谈
No, it's too late for that now.
不 现在说这些太晚了
I asked you to have my back with her,
我让你和她好好在一起
and you blew her off,
但是你却离她而去
you did not do what you said,
你没有做到你说的
and look at where the fuck we are now.
现在看看我们他妈的到了什么地步
Yeah, I totally fucked up, okay?
是 我彻底搞砸了 好吗
Yeah. But, Tasha, you a G,
是的 但是塔莎 你是混事的
like me.
跟我一样
This game is in your blood.
你天生就是干这行的
Don't let her change who you are.
别让她改变了你自己
I'm not doing it for her, Tommy.
我这么做不是为了她 汤米
I'm doing it for me.
我是为了自己
What about me?
那我呢
You'll find another way.
你会找到别的方法的
Look, I can teach you how to clean money on your own.
听着 我可以教你怎样去自己洗钱
I mean, you got this.
你可以的
Yeah. I know, I got this.
是 我知道 我可以
All on my own.
全都靠我自己
Tommy!
汤米
Yo, Tommy.
汤米
What happened with that prosecutor, Sandoval?
那个公诉人桑多瓦尔怎么了
Did y'all have anything to do with that?
你们跟那件事有什么关系吗
Couldn't let that motherfucker see another day.
不能让那个混♥蛋♥再多活一天
Thanks for nothing, T.
谢谢你什么都没帮上 T
Yo, I never seen you walk that fast!
我从来没见过你走路这么快
Love and Hip-Hop about to be on?
《爱与嘻哈》快要开始了吗
You know what?
你知道吗
Fuck you, Tommy.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 汤米
Fuck me? What you talkin' about, fuck me?
去我妈的 你在说什么啊
Come on, I want to talk to you.
等下 我想跟你谈谈
Get in the car.
快上车
About what?
谈什么
Keisha, please.
凯莎 求求你
Come on! It's important.
求你了 这很重要
Get in the car.
快上车吧
Please.
求求你
It's important. It's important.
真的很重要
Please, please, get in the car.
求求你 快上车吧
I want to apologize to you.
我想向你道歉
What I did to you was wrong.
我对你做的那些都是我的错
Just disappearing like that.
就那样一走了之
No call, no text, nothing.
没有电♥话♥ 没有短♥信♥ 什么都没有
You just go ghost like that, right?
你就像鬼一样消失了 是吧
Can we talk in the car?
我们能上车说吗
Please? In the car?
求求你了 上车吧
What, Tommy? Come on, please?
什么事 汤米 别这样 好吗
What? Keisha.
什么事 凯莎
Shit in my life has been going fuckin' crazy.
我的人生变得越来越操蛋
I had to go to Chicago.
我不得不去趟芝加哥
I...
我...
I found out my father is alive.
我发现我的爸爸还活着
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
My fuckin' mother's been lying to me my whole life.
我那该死的老妈一直都在骗我
I mean, she's fucked. He's fucked.
她很混♥蛋♥ 我爸爸也很混♥蛋♥
I'm fucked. We all fucked.
我也很混♥蛋♥ 我们都很混♥蛋♥
But now I'm in trouble,
但现在我遇到麻烦了
and I need you.
我需要你
So that's it, then? You need my help.
原来是这样 你需要我的帮助
Yes, I do.
是的
I need you to let me clean money through the weave shop again.
我需要你让我通过理发店再洗一次钱
Tasha already told me that she's trying to go legit,
塔莎已经告诉我她要洗手不干了
but I think it's 'cause you hate me,
但我认为她这么做是因为你恨我
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表