剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
and our receipts match up.
但我们的收据对得上
Bet, so shit look legit,
伪造成合法的样子
just in case we get audited.
以防我们被审查
A'ight, get back to work.
好了 都工作去吧
You have a collect call
您有一个从曼哈顿管教中心
from the Manhattan Correctional Center.
打来的对方付费电♥话♥
Will you accept the charges?
你接受付费吗
Yes.
接受
Andre, how are things at the clubs?
安德烈 夜店那边怎么样
Good, James. How are you?
挺好的 詹姆斯 你呢
Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to be here
不幸的是 我要在这里呆的天数
a little bit longer than I anticipated.
比我预期的要多点
I heard. What do you need?
我听说了 你需要什么
While my lawyer works on getting this mess sorted out,
我的律师在忙着摆平这一摊子事
I'm gonna need you to step up and run the clubs in my absence.
你得在我不在的时候继续经营夜店
All right? Oh, I already am.
可以吗 我已经在忙了
With you all over the news, business has been booming.
你上了新闻头条 生意就越来越红火
I've got DJs booked out a month ahead
我提前一个月就预定了DJ
and I've been talking to Karen every day.
我每天都有和凯伦聊天
Every day?
每天
Yes, she and her dad were having second thoughts
是的 她和她爸爸对扩张生意的事
about the expansion,
有些犹豫
but I talked them off the ledge.
但我打消了他们的顾虑
I got everything on lock.
一切都在我的掌握之中
I'll see you soon.
再见
Hey, boss!
老大
Quesalupa's back.
圭撒鲁帕回来了
Thanks for the tip, B.G.,
B.G. 谢谢你的提醒
but I could give zero fucks about the Quesalupa.
但我一点都不在乎什么圭撒鲁帕
Cristobal didn't show up to pick up his product today.
克里斯托瓦尔今天没有来取货
I'm tight with the guy who tats up the Toros Locos.
我和托洛斯·洛克斯手下的一个家伙关系不错
He told me Cristobal
他告诉我克里斯托瓦尔
met with the Toros Locos distro,
和托洛斯·洛克斯的分销商见了面
asked to meet with their connect.
要求见他们的联络人
I've barely been the connect a minute
我就一会儿没做联络人
and this motherfucker's already disrespecting me?
这狗♥日♥的♥就已经不把我放眼里了
Go have a little chat with him.
我去和他聊聊
Ooh. Mm-mm.
不行
You're too big of a target.
你这目标太大了
I'll handle it.
我来处理
All right,
好吧
but when you roll out there,
不过你去那边的时候
don't step on your fucking meat.
硬气一点
You do me and our organization right.
你要给我和组织长脸
No doubt.
没问题
What's up with Ghost?
幽灵怎么样了
He's still locked up.
他还被关着
And don't discuss that with nobody.
别和别人说这件事
Yeah.
好
I just wish we could help him somehow.
我只是希望我们能帮上忙
Yeah, maybe you could get a conjugal visit.
没准你能去弄个配偶探访
Really?
啥
I owe him, Tommy, that's it.
我欠他的 汤米 仅此而已
I know, you two got a real touching story.
我知道 你们俩有个感人至深的故事
I just wonder what chapter do you shut the fuck up?
我只是想知道你什么时候能闭嘴
I heard you run them clubs.
我听说你是经营夜店的
You a rich boy.
你是个有钱人
Bet you think you're better than everyone.
你肯定觉得自己高人一等
Thing is,
事实是
I'm still hungry.
我还是很饿
And that biscuit...
那饼
is looking mighty succulent.
看起来很好吃
You lookin' real pretty with them baby seal eyes.
你那小海豹眼睛真好看
Hey.
嗨
Biscuit,
饼干
get the fuck out of here.
赶紧滚
My client, James St. Patrick,
我的当事人詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
is an upstanding business and family man,
是一位正直的商人 热爱家庭的人
wrongfully accused by an organization
被一个腐♥败♥的政♥府♥组织
that is clearly corrupt.
所诬陷
The victim, FBI Agent, Greg Knox,
受害人联邦调查局特工格雷格·诺克斯
was investigated and proven to be a government leak
被调查证明是政♥府♥泄密人
in a conspiracy to commit murder
他策划谋杀了
against cartel leader Felipe Lobos.
贩毒集团头目费利佩·洛沃斯
Mr. Proctor,
普罗克特先生
do you think St. Patrick was
您认为圣帕特里克被针对
because he's African-American?
与他是美籍黑裔有关系吗
You know me, Marvin.
你知道的 马文
I don't play the race card,
我不打种族牌
but in this case, yes.
但在这个案子里 是的
James St. Patrick is just one of many
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
innocent African-American men
只是数千个无辜美籍黑裔中的一员
who have fallen victim to a biased justice system.
他成为了有偏见的司法系统的牺牲品
I'm compiling a list of employees
我在收集圣帕特里克
on St. Patrick's corporate payroll.
在编员工的名单
Egan can't be the only criminal St. Patrick keeps in his orbit.
伊根肯定不是唯一帮圣帕特里克打理生意的
Have you seen this shit?
你们看到这个了吗
I guarantee you, the prosecution is not interested
我向你保证 控方并不在意
in protecting James St. Patrick's civil rights.
保障詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的公民权利
They're only interested in getting a conviction.
他们一心只想要定罪
I love how he's calling us racist
我欣赏他称我们为种族主义者
to discredit our arrest of St. Patrick.
来降低我们抓捕圣帕特里克的信服力
No one in here is even white.
这里都没有白人
I am.
我是
I mean... and I'd just like to say
我想表达的是
not every white person is racist.
不是每一个白人都是种族主义者
Thanks very much.
感激不尽
Not every one, no.
不是每一个
No offense, it's just ridiculous.
别见怪 这真是太荒谬了
He's poisoning our potential juror pool.
他在给我们潜在的陪审员洗♥脑♥
We have a black friend.
我们有个黑人朋友
Maybe we send Donovan out there,
我们可以派多诺万出去
make him our version of Chris Darden.
让他成为我们的克里斯•达顿
No thanks. Being on camera ain't my thing.
不用了谢谢 我不擅长面对镜头
We should ask for a gag order.
我们应该申请禁言令
There's no way Judge Tapper will sign off on it.
塔珀法官肯定不会签的
The guy's a hard ass.
这家伙很难搞
We have to try. St. Patrick cannot walk.
我们总要试试 不能让圣帕特里克跑掉
I'm not losing to that cocksucker Proctor again.
我不要再输给普罗克特这混♥蛋♥
Remember, act normal,
记住 和平常一样就行了
and be on your best behavior.
注意好言行举止
All right?
好吗
We're gonna visit your father.
我们要去探访你们父亲
He wants to see you,
他想见你们
and it's important to him that you know he's innocent.
你们认为他是无辜的对他来说很重要
What if I don't want to see him?
如果我不想见他呢
It's not up for discussion, 'Riq.
没有商量的余地 塔里克
Your father loves and misses you.
你们父亲爱你们想念你们
Now listen to me.
听着
We are a family,
我们是一家人
and families stick together,
无论经历什么
through good times and bad.
家人都应该团结一致
And when we go, we're gonna sit behind the glass
我们到了那后 会坐在玻璃前面
and we have to talk into phones.
我们要通过电♥话♥来说话
But remember, we're being recorded.
但要谨记 我们会被录音
Do not call him "Ghost."
不要叫他"幽灵"
We know, Mom.
我们知道了 妈妈
All right.
好的
Go ahead, Raina.
去吧 雷娜
See you later. Have a good day.
待会儿见 祝你好运
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表