剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, you're an accomplice in Milan's murder, Petar.
米兰的死你也有份 佩塔尔
So are the people in Chicago,
芝加哥的人也有份
since they signed off before we pulled the trigger.
因为他们在我们扣下扳机前点了头
You help Ghost, you're protecting everybody.
你帮幽灵 你就是在保护所有人
I will get you the money.
我会把钱拿给你
Oh, nice. And you're sure this is clean?
很好 你确定这是干净钱
Petar wired it from the security company,
佩塔尔从安保公♥司♥汇过来的
so on paper, it looks like reimbursement.
所以书面上来看 这就是笔赔款
Yo, so, Julio has this
胡里奥想让我
girl that he wants me to hire as a waitress.
雇个妞做服务员
She used to turn tricks for Dylan up in his spot
在幽灵修理狄伦之前 她曾帮胡里奥
before Ghost clipped him.
在他的地盘耍花样
Yeah. I gotta hire her?
嗯 我得雇她吗
Yeah, he's distro now. Do what he says.
对 现在他是管事的 按他说的做
Yo, why him over me?
为什么他在我之上
I held you down with taking care of Ruiz and knocking off Milan.
我替你照顾了鲁伊斯 还搞定了米兰
Dre, J's been in the game with us for years.
安德烈 胡里奥和我们一起多年了
You show up a couple of months ago,
你几个月前才出现
you think you ready to be a distro?
你认为自己准备好当分销商了吗
Yeah. I am ready.
对 我准备好了
Look, Tommy, I've been real with you since day one, man.
汤米 我从第一天起就对你特别好
Okay.
好吧
In that case, who the hell is Slim?
这么说的话 那瘦崽是谁
For real.
说真的
Nobody.
谁都不是
All right, look, like 'Riq said, he made it up.
好吧 就像里克说的 他编造的
And besides, man, we found the kid.
而且我们也找到那孩子了
He's back.
他回来了
You know, that's all that matters, right?
这才是最重要的 不是吗
Right.
没错
Well, when Ghost gets out tomorrow,
等明天幽灵出来时
we'll all have a little chat about it.
我们会一起讨论下
Case number 6794545-DM-184.
6794545-DM-184号♥案件
United States of America versus James St. Patrick.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国控告詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
I'm informed there are two
我被告知有两项
counts on the pre-indictment criminal complaints.
刑事申诉控告
Are you prepared to enter a plea at this time?
你现在准备好提出申诉了吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Mr. St. Patrick,
圣帕特里克先生
on the count of first-degree murder
因格雷戈里·诺克斯之死
in the death of Gregory Knox, and the count
被控告为一级谋杀罪名
of carrying a firearm in the commission of a crime...
还有一项是在犯罪时携带枪♥支♥...
How do you plead? Not guilty, Your Honor.
你如何辩护 无罪 法官大人
Would the Government like to be heard on the matter of detention?
政♥府♥是否愿意就拘留问题发表意见
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
The defendant killed Special Agent Greg Knox
被告人在知晓格雷格·诺克斯
with full knowledge of his law enforcement status.
探员身份的情况下 杀害了他
We request detention of the defendant.
我们要求拘留被告人
Your Honor, this whole proceeding is laughable.
法官大人 这整个程序都很可笑
Their evidence against my
他们针对我方当事人
client for the Knox murder is thin, at best.
杀害诺克斯一案的证据非常薄弱
Well, I admit it's not the
我承认这是我读过的
thickest warrant application I've ever read, Mr. Mak.
不算长的逮捕申请 马克先生
I'd hardly call St. Patrick's DNA
诺克斯探员指甲里有圣帕特里克的DNA
under Agent Knox's fingernails thin evidence.
我可不会把这当成是薄弱证据
His fingerprints were also found at the scene.
在犯罪现场还发现了他的指纹
On the exterior of a window, Your Honor.
那是在窗户外面 法官大人
No physical evidence my client was ever inside the apartment.
没有证据可证明我的当事人在公♥寓♥里出现过
No witnesses, no record of his vehicle in the area,
没有目击者 他的车没有停在这片区域的记录
no gunshot residue or blood
在他那天晚上穿的衣服上
on the clothes he wore that night.
没有枪击残留物和血液
What did he wear to do it? A tear-away hazmat suit?
他穿了什么去做这件事 一件破防护服吗
Your Honor, would you please remind Mr. Proctor
法官大人 麻烦您提醒一下普罗克特先生
that evidence is not an issue for setting bail?
证据跟保释没有什么关系
Untrue. With a case this flimsy,
不尽然 对于证据如此不充分的案件
my client has no motive to flee.
我的当事人没有逃跑动机
We'll beat this without breaking a sweat.
我们不费吹灰之力就能胜诉
Electronic monitoring, then? Split the baby.
那就用电子监控 各退一步
Your Honor, no condition or combination of conditions
法官大人 没有制约条件或多种制约条件组合
can protect the public here.
能够保证公共安全
Mr. St. Patrick is a wealthy
圣帕特里克先生是一位
man with unlimited resources for escape.
有无限可供其逃跑资源的富人
And a wife and three children.
还有妻子和三个孩子
Is he gonna take them on the run too?
他要带着他们一起跑吗
He killed a federal agent. He's capable of anything.
他杀了一位联邦探员 他什么事都做得出来
While I appreciate your enthusiasm, Mr. Mak,
马克先生 虽然我很欣赏你的热情
Mr. St. Patrick doesn't appear to be much of a flight risk.
可圣帕特里克先生不像有逃跑可能
House arrest seems appropriate.
软禁在家中看起来很合适
Even the pre-trial services report suggests
甚至预审服务报告表明
strong ties to the community.
他与社会有着的紧密联♥系♥
Children in private school,
孩子在私立学校上学
lifelong residence in New York City.
一生都在纽约市定居
Your Honor, there is no greater danger to the community
法官大人 能进入一位受过训练的
than a man who enters the
武装执法人员家里
home of a trained armed member of law enforcement
并有预谋地快速将之处决的人
and executes him efficiently, with malice aforethought.
对社区而言 何其危险
No ordinary citizen is safe
若是像詹姆斯·圣帕特里克这样的人在街上
with a man like James St. Patrick on the street.
没有普通市民是安全的
A man like James St. Patrick?
像詹姆斯·圣帕特里克这样的人
You mean an African-American father and husband
你是指作为一位父亲和丈夫
with a successful business?
有着成功事业的美籍黑裔吗
He is an ordinary citizen.
他是一位普通市民
He shouldn't be treated better or worse than anyone else.
他不应比任何人有更好或更糟的待遇
It is an egregious crime, Mr. Proctor.
这是一项令人震惊的犯罪 普罗克特先生
And there has to be some remedy in the courts, some deterrent,
法庭上必须要有一些补救措施 一些威慑力量
to convince people that killing a member of law enforcement
让人们知道杀了执法人员
has grave consequences.
会产生严重的后果
Yeah, Your Honor...
法官大人...
Bail is denied, Mr.Proctor.
拒绝保释 普罗克特先生
Your client is remanded into custody to await trial.
你的客户羁押等候审讯
Sorry, James.
抱歉 詹姆斯
Listen, you stay cool, no matter what happens in there.
无论在里面发生什么事 你都要保持冷静
I'm gonna get you out.
我会把你弄出去的
What just happened?
这是什么意思
It means I'm not coming home, okay?
这就意味着我不能回家了
You got this, okay?
你不会有事的 好吗
Nice work, man. Excellent.
干得不错 伙计 非常出色
We'll get him.
我们会给他定罪的
You can't really think I did this.
你不会真的认为是我做的吧
You're right, Jamie. I know you did it.
是的 杰米 我知道是你干的
It's all there.
都在这儿了
Look, man, you ain't gotta count that shit.
伙计 你不是还要点有多少吧
Nigga, you ain't giving
伙计 你又不是大发善心
me this money out the goodness of your heart.
才给的我这些钱
And speaking of which,
话说回来了
I hope you're staying away from Tariq now though.
我希望你能离塔里克远一点儿
Look, man, he went missing. I'm sure Tasha's suspicious.
伙计 他失踪了一回 我确信塔莎有所怀疑了
She might be watching him...
她可能会盯着他...
where he goes, who he spends time with.
他去了哪里 和谁待在一起
Yo, if she catches him with you, this whole thing is over.
要是被她抓到他和你一起 就全都完了
Ghost and Tommy gon' try to kill us both, man.
幽灵和汤米会杀了我们俩的 伙计
Ghost inside. He ain't killin' shit.
幽灵被关起来了 他杀个屁
And Tommy?
汤米
He ain't gon' come looking for me.
他不会回来找我的
He is if you keep fuckin' with Tariq.
他会的 只要你要是还和塔里克混一起
Look, man.
听着 伙计
I'm giving you as much money as I can.
我会尽我所能给你足够的钱
Just stay away from the kid.
只求你离那孩子远点儿
Fine.
好吧
You know, Ghost on trial ain't gonna be good for any of us.
幽灵受审对我们任何人都没有好处
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表