剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
周二甜食日快乐
-Happy Treat Tuesday.
这是我的惊世之作...
This is my world-famous creation --
一半巧克力的一半黄糖的(布朗尼) 所以它们是米色的
half brownie, half blondie so they come out beige.
但是米色尼听起来太难听了 所以我称之为卡其尼
But Beige-ies sounds horrible, so I call them Khakis.
快尝尝(跳进去)
Jump in.
跳进你的卡其尼?
-Jump into your khakis?
这里是司法大厅 不是康涅狄格州的配对派对
This is a hall of justice, not a Connecticut key party.
你烤了很多啊
-You did a lot of baking.
是啊 我得为劳拉做无麸质的
-Well, I had to do gluten-free for Laura
为提莫做加麸质的
and gluten-heavy for Timo,
桑迪对坚果过敏 但又不愿说是哪一种
and Sandy's allergic to nuts but wouldn't say which ones,
所以我做了六种不同的给他
so I had to do six different kinds for him.
这就像俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌 但是是美味的那种
It's like Russian Roulette, but yummy.
怎么啦 不好吃吗?
What, are they bad?
不是 它们很美味
-No. They're delicious,
这某种程度上更让我不爽
which is somehow more annoying.
猜猜谁回来了? 文森特.格拉齐亚诺
-Guess who's back? Vincent Graziano.
用了两天回来 不超过两天半
Back after 2 days. The over-under was 2.5.
太棒了! 哇哈哈!
-Yes! Ha! Ah!
快付钱 哈哈!
The under takes it. Ah!
这钱可来的真容易
-It's easy money.
格拉齐亚诺已经因持有被窃物品在
Graziano's been arrested for possession of stolen items
三周里被捕四次了
four times in three weeks.
是啊 谁能猜到一个惯犯
-Yeah, who could have guessed that a repeat offender
会不会刷新记录呢?
would not show up to paint the wall of a rec center?
哦 没错 没有人
Oh, that's right -- everyone.
我只是想着 如果你能更有点同情心
-I just think, if you show a little compassion,
你就能把人导向正路
you can put people on a better path.
嗯 但听上去很累人
-Yeah, it all sounds exhausting.
而且太腻歪了
It's all that caring.
不用为我担心 丹
-Don't worry about me, Dan.
我总是充满感情的来说这些
I've always got my emotional-support grouch.
你已经穿好背心了 现在我能带你上飞机了
And your vest came in. I can take you on planes now.
(儿童单独坐飞机航♥空♥公♥司♥会让他们穿上显眼的背心,这里说丹像老小孩)
所以 今晚你终于要严惩格拉齐亚诺了?
-So, is tonight the night finally you throw the book at Graziano?
这事里边肯定有问题
-Mm. There's something going on with that guy.
这家伙几周前才开始犯事
He only started committing crimes a few weeks ago.
我有个想法 要再试一试他
I've got one more little move I'm gonna try on him.
哈哈哈!
-Ha!
都交钱! 交~~钱
-Feed me! Feeeeeed me.
好吧 我很高兴看到你们和睦相处
-Okay, I like that you guys are bonding,
但我希望你们不要总是拿我的司法准则开玩笑
but I wish it wasn't over mocking my judicial philosophy.
哦 你知道吗?
-Ooh, you know what?
这个拿来放我赢来的钱太合适了
That's the perfect size for my winnings.
摩尔助理地区检察官
-ADA Moore.
我给你找了些
-I got you a little something
对晚高峰有帮助的东西
to help with the evening rush hour.
哦 谢谢你 警官
-Oh, thank you, Officer.
如果我呜呜响也不要介意哦
Don't mind if I doo-oo-woo-oo.
别这样 古尔斯 别批判的看着我
Come on, Gurgs, don't judge me.
这大概是在这工作的唯一好处
Pretty much the only upside to working here
警官们为了感谢我能赢下所有他们的案子
is that the cops give me perks to thank me
会给我带点小礼物
for constantly winning all their cases.
我可不会对这有意见
-No judgement here.
这耳环是验尸官给我的
The coroner gave me these earrings.
来自无名氏
Jane Doe.
(法律诉讼女方真名不详时对女当事人的假设称呼)
下个案子是什么 尼尔?
-What's next, Neil?
接下来是所有人都喜欢的惯犯
-It's everybody's favorite recidivist,
我们的进宫之王 文森特.格拉齐亚诺
our returning champion, Vincent Graziano.
-有人理过发了啊 -最新的指控
-Someone got a haircut. -Latest charge --
没有按时参加社区服务
not showing up for community service.
法官阁下 我的委托人对违反假释规定没有异议
-Uh, Your Honor, my client does not dispute the parole violation
并且愿意接受法庭
and will accept any punishment
认为合适的任何惩罚
that the Court deems... appropriate.
进监狱很多年
我不能同意这个请求 格拉齐亚诺先生
-I don't accept this plea, Mr. Graziano.
我觉得我们马上就会知道
I think we're about to get to the bottom
你身上到底发生了什么事
of what's really going on with you.
上次你来这的时候 你提及了一些
Last time you were here, you mentioned that you spent
童年时代在一个青年之家的一些事情
some of your childhood in a youth home.
我说过吗? 你那时问了很多问题
-Did I? You were asking a lot of questions.
我也回答了很多
I said a lot of things.
所以我让我的书♥记♥从你的过往中找到了一个人
-So I had my clerk track down someone from your past.
我做了些深入调查
-I got to do some digging.
我就是她的“龙纹身女孩”
I was her "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo."
(龙纹身女孩,大卫·芬奇执导的2011年电影)
你确定? 或者你更像是她的“蓝色斑点狗(1996年动画)“?
-Were you that? Or were you her "Blue's Clues?"
即使我不能与你进行沟通
-Since I haven't been able to get through to you,
但我想我找到了谁可以
I think I found someone who can.
请允许我走近法官席说话 法官阁下?
-Permission to approach the bench, Your Honor?
给我带来惊喜啊? 你觉得自己是谁 DJ卡勒德?
Surprise guest? Who are you, DJ Khaled?
(国外一个音乐流媒体平台)
是啊 没错 我在用“声破天”
Yeah, okay, fine, I have Spotify, and sometimes
虽然有时它会给我推些我不明白的东西
it shuffles to things that I don't understand.
我只是觉得这个人需要一些干预
-I just think this guy needs a little intervention.
听着 说实话我真的很欣赏你想要帮忙的心
-Look, I appreciate you wanting to help, all right,
但这里是法庭 不是心理治疗室
but this is a court, not a therapist's office,
不管这里来过多少心理病人
no matter how many mental patients march through here.
嗯 请准备因敞开心胸而逮捕我的心吧
-Well, get ready to arrest my heart for indecent exposure,
因为我将展现我的同情心
'cause I'm about to be flashin' some compassion.
这句不用记 谢谢
-Don't type that, please.
曼尼神父 能请你到法官席这来吗?
Father Manny, could you please approach the bench?
额 法官阁下 我真的不觉得这是个好主意
-Uh, Your Honor, I really don't think this is a good idea.
洛伦佐 你怎么在这?
-Lorenzo, what are you doing here?
洛伦佐? 不 这是文森特
-Lorenzo? No, this is Vincent.
格拉齐亚诺?
Graziano?
唔 法官阁下
-Um, Your Honor,
异议!
oooobjection!
要求休庭!
Adjourned!
这是洛伦佐.马伦
-This is Lorenzo Mullen.
他把问题青年带到我的项目
He brings troubled youth to my program.
他是个非常注重隐私的人
-He's a very private person.
神父 不要说下去了
Father, do not finish.
-哦 我明白了 -尼尔!
-Oh, I get it now. -Neil!
是啊没错 抱歉 我差点说漏嘴了
-Yeah, okay, sorry. I almost let that slip.
他是个卧底
[ Through microphone ] He's an undercover cop.
所以 谁能保守这个秘密?
-So, who here can keep a secret?
很好! 那谁在撒谎?
Great! And who here is lying?
谁都有可能会暴露一个卧底的身份的
-Outing an undercover cop could have happened to anybody.
我是说 那个麦克风在那多久了?
I mean, how long has that microphone even been there?
从我来的那天起... 1984年吧
-Since my first week...in 1984.
很显然 他在试图把自己送进监狱
-Apparently, he was trying to get thrown in jail
这样他就能获取乔瓦尼.托蒂诺的信任
so he could earn the trust of Giovanni Totino,
打入他的家族 并且给斯科塞斯的
infiltrate the family, and entertain thousands of dads
(马丁·斯科塞斯,著名导演,执导讲述黑帮卧底的《无间行者》,并以此片获得奥斯卡最佳导演)
下一部卖♥♥座电影带来灵感
by inspiring the next Scorsese movie.
哦哇 我愿意付出一切去过这种卧底生活
-Ooh, what I wouldn't give to live that undercover life.
鞋柜里放满护照
Shoebox full of passports,
和老板在停车场见面
meeting up with your boss in a parking garage,
向自己的搭档开枪来证明你是好人
shooting your partner to prove you're legit,
不知道古尔斯会在哪里终结萨莎.圣地亚戈在哪里开始
not knowing where Gurgs ends and Sasha Santiago begins.
嗨 伙计们
-Oh, hey, guys.
嗨
Hey.
你...你们看见了吗? 他们无视了我
D-Did you see that? They just iced me.
嘿 我才是在这负责无视人的那一个!
Hey, I'm the one who does the icing around here!
好了 既然我们不知道要面对什么
-Right, since we do not know what we're walking into,
那么你们先请吧
you guys go first.
嗨 法官阁下 我们只是想来看看你怎么样了
-Hey, Your Honor, just wanted to see how you were doing
如果还有人担心其他人的话
and if anyone else needs to be worried about how they're doing.
我没事
-I'm okay.
我是说 我怎么知道他想进监狱?
I mean, how was I supposed to know he wanted to go to jail?
你是说 怎么会有人想得到有人
-I mean, how could anyone know that a guy
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表