剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
-Oh, you're going to fry.
还好吧 判处50小时社区服务
-Not quite. 50 hours of community service.
保罗? 你没有进行太多抗辩啊
Paul? You didn't put up much of a fight.
我还以为会更多些呢
I expected more.
但...哈 我看见了你更努力的样子
But -- ah, I see you trying harder,
因为我会不停的鞭策你
'cause I'm gonna keep pushing you,
因为我相信你
'cause I believe in you.
这就是我想听到的
-That's all I needed to hear.
-我不干了 -不干了?
I quit. -Quit?
没错 我才不要为这份工作努力呢
-Yeah. I didn't take this job to work hard
或者让某些小年轻告诉我她相信我呢
or have some kid tell me she believes in me.
保罗 保罗 快回来
-Paul. Paul, come back.
其实我也没那么相信你
I don't believe in you that much!
哦 不用担心 法官 他经常来这么一出的
-Oh, don't worry, Judge, he does this sort of thing all the time.
真的吗?
Really?
假的 我只是想让你高兴下
-Nah, I was just trying to cheer you up.
我想你说的他破防了
I think you broke him.
看看我在储藏间发现了什么
Look what I found in storage.
我想这些是你♥爸♥爸的老物件
I think it's some of your daddy's old stuff.
哦 天啊 真的?
-Oh, my gosh. Really?
真不敢相信是你!
I can't believe it's you!
欢迎回家 克拉伦斯
Welcome home, Clarence.
好了 我要去调查一起蓄意破坏的报告
-Well, I'm off to investigate a report of vandalism.
显然 犯人把目录板上的字母
Apparently, the culprit rearranged letters
重新排列来拼出搞笑名字
on the directory board to spell joke names.
那个我看见了“Hugh Janus”是我的最爱
-I saw that. "Hugh Janus" was my favorite.
明白笑点吗? Hugh Janus?
Get it? Hugh Janus?
(谐音梗,Hugh Janus连读和huge anus(大菊花)一样)
所以在这法庭搞破坏很搞笑
-So an attack on this court is funny.
他们只是移♥动♥了一些字母
-They just moved some letters around.
移♥动♥字母可是件大事
-Moving letters is a huge deal.
问问凡娜.怀特吧
Ask Vanna White.
法律援助部门说他们会尽可能快的
-Legal Aid said they'll send another public defender
另派一个公设辩护人
as soon as they can.
假如我们又遇到保罗一样的人呢?
-What if we get another Paul?
我们遇到和保罗一样的人那是我们走运了
-We'd be lucky to get another Paul.
他会以一种满不在乎的方式
He had a way of not caring
让这一夜飞速而过
that would make the night just fly by.
我们能比这做得更好
-We can do better than that.
我们需要一个像我一样关心人们的人
We need someone who cares as much about people as I do.
我想我可能正好认识一个合适的人
I think I might know just the guy.
你这次最好没忘记卷心菜色拉
-You better not have forgotten the coleslaw this time!
我有足够的女童子军饼干了
I have all the Girl Scout cookies I need.
谢谢
Thanks.
可能这不是丹.菲尔丁
-Maybe that wasn't Dan Fielding.
不 我是
-No, it was.
菲尔丁先生 我不是女童子军 但如果我是
-Mr. Fielding, I'm not a Girl Scout, but if I was,
这么摔门可真是伤我感情了
that door slam might have really hurt my feelings.
虽然我猜会有培训团体
Though I guess I'd have the support of a nurturing community
来帮助我重建我的自信心
who would help rebuild my self confidence
让我踏上探索和求真之路...
and set me on an empowered path of discovery and self --
你到底是谁 还有你为什么还在唠叨个不停?
-Who are you, and why are you still talking?
我的名字叫艾比.斯通 你以前和我爸爸一起工作过
-My name is Abby Stone. You used to work with my dad.
你是哈利的女儿?
-You're Harry's daughter?
进来吧
Come in.
希望你不要介意我的冒昧来访
-Hope you don't mind me dropping by.
我在一个盒子里翻我爸的老物件时找到了你的地址
I found your address in a box of my dad's stuff.
嗯 没有 额 没有
-Yeah, no. Uh, no.
这...很好 只是...
It's, uh, fine. It's just --
抱歉 只是 嗯 我有好一阵子
Sorry, it's been, well, quite awhile
没有招待过客人了
since I did any entertaining.
哦 要甜面酱吗?
Oh, duck sauce?
就先拿着吧
-For later.
你父亲的事情我很遗憾
-I was sorry to hear about your father.
我们已经很多年没联♥系♥了 但他是个好人
We had lost touch over the years, but he was a great guy.
我知道他也是这么看你的
-I know he felt the same way about you.
你这胡子让我差点没认出你来
-I almost didn't recognize you with the beard.
照片上 你总是收拾的很整齐
In pictures, you always looked so put together.
这并不是说留胡子不好看
Not that the beard isn't a good look.
这...这是掩盖脖子上问题的好办法
It's -- It's a great way to cover up a weird neck.
这也不是说你的脖子有问题 我是说... 喔 看看这景色
Not that your neck is weird. It's -- Wow, look at that view!
这就是莎拉买♥♥这个地方的原因
-That is what sold Sarah on the place.
莎拉是你妻子?
-Is Sarah your wife?
曾经是
-She was.
那么 你是为什么来这城市的?
So, what brings you to town?
我来这是为了工作
-I moved here for a job.
我是新任的夜间法庭法官
I am the new night court judge.
这么说吧 我们的公设辩护人离任了
-Anyway, our public defender quit,
我想知道你对这职位是否感兴趣
and I was wondering if you might be interested.
当公设辩护人?
-In being a public defender?
恐怕你对我的为人有些误解
I'm afraid you've confused me with someone else,
觉得我是个关心他人的人
someone who likes people.
啊 那我猜这对你来说也没什么意义了
-Huh. Then I guess this doesn't mean anything to you?
把桌子的其他部分也拿出来吧
-Pull the rest of the table out of there,
这样我会印象更深点
I'll be very impressed.
这是一个纪念品 那天晚上我爸爸差点
-It's a souvenir from the night that my dad almost quit
辞去法官一职 而你把他从一个台球房♥给找出来
being a judge; you found him in a pool hall
并且帮他找回了他最热爱的东西
and helped him go back to the thing that he loved.
你说你很钦佩他
You said you admired him.
完全不记得了
-Doesn't ring a bell.
你还叫他
-You also called him
一个可怜的只会发牢骚软蛋
"a pathetic, whiny, wheezy jackass twig."
哦 这我记得
-Oh, that I remember.
这是很久以前的事了
That was a very long time ago.
你要知道 我奋斗在一线的日子已经过去了
You know, my practicing days are behind me.
现在 我更多的是作为一个辅助角色
Nowadays, I'm in more of a supportive role.
-教学吗? -我现在送传票
-Teaching? -I'm a process server.
当你告诉他们的时候他们的脸色就像
The look on someone's face when you tell them
他们被招待到了他们孩子的橄榄球赛上一样
they've been served at their kid's flag football game,
简直妙不可言
priceless.
一个能收到这么多感谢卡的人
The guy with all those thank you cards
肯定是有点关爱他人的
must like people a little bit.
偶尔送传票的时候 我会给出
-Occasionally with the subpoena, I'll throw in
一些免费的法律建议 只是想让他们可怜的混♥蛋♥
a little free legal advice, just so that the poor bastards
不要去干些傻事
don't do something utterly stupid.
而他们为了谢我会给我张感谢卡
And they'll thank me with a card,
或者26磅黑市牛眼肉
or 26 pounds of black market ribeyes.
拿着
Here.
带着路上吃? 然后就别追究从哪来的了
One for the road? Don't ask where they came from.
这些牛看了些不该看的
These cows have seen stuff.
今晚来法庭吧
-Come to the courthouse tonight.
我可能真的需要一些指引
I could really use some pointers.
我已经在州北部当过法官 但夜间法庭真是...
I've been a judge upstate, but night court is --
一场永不停止的畸形秀 一片烂泥塘子
-A non-stop freak show. A fetid swamp.
我说的有错吗? 别否认 你知道我说的没错
Am I close? Come on, you know I'm close.
这次不同
-It's different.
求你了? 你是我知道的唯一一个
Please? You're the only person I know
知道这个地方是如何运作的人
who gets how that world works,
或者说唯一一个活着的
or at least the only person who's still around.
嗯 好吧
-Yeah, okay.
我会去下的
I'll stop by.
那么现在 就像我说的我已经
So now, as I said, it's been quite awhile
有段日子没招待客人了
since I entertained.
该怎么告诉客人该离开了?
How do you get someone to leave?
快和我说说吧 显示板
-Tell me a story, board.
是谁动了你?
Who hurt you?
真不敢相信这会发生在我眼皮底下
Oh, I can't believe this is happening on my watch.
对这个事情你是不是
-Is there a world in which you're taking this
-看的太严重了? -哦 尼尔
a little too seriously? -Oh, Neil.
你真是个目光短浅的傻白甜
Innocent, naive, simple, narrow-hipped Neil.
我也很想告诉你这个世界
I wish I could tell you the world was all
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表