剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
"Die Hard."
"大厦惊魂"?
-Nakatomi Plaza?
(Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza, 虎胆龙威:大厦惊魂, 2002年出品的游戏)
我们在飞机上打开
We open on a plane.
年轻的硬汉(指主角约翰·麦克莱恩)讨厌飞行
A young Die Hard hates to fly.
现在没时间谈论电影了 古尔斯
-Don't have time to hear a movie right now, Gurgs.
好的 一次只处理一件紧急的事
-Right. One emergency at a time.
所有像这样的建筑都有很多
All buildings like this have a lot
没有使用的角落和隔断
of unused nooks and crannies.
好的 嗯 看起来我们最好的选择
-Okay, well, looks like our best bet gonna be
就是东翼的这个地方
right here in the east wing.
谢谢你加快进度
-Thanks for expediting the docket
这样丹就能早点去赴他的约会了
so Dan could leave early for his date.
那今晚空下来的时间有什么计划没有?
Any big plans for all this extra night we've got?
有 太多了
-Yeah, so many.
我和我的男...杰斯顿...
Me and my boy...Jaston, the --
-你不说也没关系 -那没事了
-It's okay to say nothing. -Nothing.
那你呢?
You?
过去周一都是我和兰德的披萨之夜
-Mondays used to be pizza night for me and Rand,
但现在我们相隔300英里 所以...
but now we're 300 miles apart, so...
至少丹能过的开心
At least Dan's having fun.
第一次约会真是太神奇了
First dates are so magical.
当车停下而你闻到
The anticipation, the jitters,
大蒜味道的那种期待
the excitement when the car pulls up
那种激动 那种兴奋
and you get that first whiff of garlic.
我又说回披萨了
Now I'm talking about pizza again.
更别说丹找了个很棒的初次约会地点
-Plus, Dan picked a great first-date spot.
德贝罗的蔬菜浓汤非常美味
De Bello's minestrone is to die for.
而且如果你给他们看约会取消的短♥信♥的话
And they'll give you a cup for half off
他们会半价给你一杯
if you show them the text when your date cancels.
你不是觉得朱丽安娜会取消和丹的约会吧 不会吧?
-You don't think Julianne would cancel on Dan, though, right?
我讨厌想像他被人拒绝 孤独的坐在那
I hate the idea of him sitting alone, rejected,
哭的泪流成河(哭成一碗悲伤的汤)
crying into a bowl of sad soup.
他们不会给你升级成一碗的
-They won't upgrade you to a bowl,
无论你哭的多厉害
no matter how much you're crying.
那我会逼他们这么做的
-I pushed him into this.
如果他受到伤害的话我会觉得很难过
I'm gonna feel terrible if he gets hurt.
就像我偷偷带我表妹去坐过山车
Like the time I snuck my cousin on a roller coaster
然后意识到规定限高是有原因的
and realized you have to be this tall for a reason.
不用担心 那是个回环
Don't worry, there was a loop,
所以她掉回她的座位上了
so she landed right back in her seat.
但那家伙说这几乎从未发生过
But the guy said that almost never happens.
好吧 不如我去餐厅看一眼
Okay, what if I just popped into the restaurant for a quick peek
只为了确保一切都顺利?
just to make sure it's all going okay?
这听起来还算正常 对吧?
That wouldn't be too crazy, right?
算吧 我也去 精神上支持你
-No. I'll come, too. Moral support.
而且 我可以告诉别人我在约会
Plus, I can tell people I was on a date.
好吧 我只是想稍稍看他一眼
-Okay, I just real quick want to get eyes on him,
然后我们就走
and then we'll be on our way.
嘿 嘿 尼尔先生!
-Hey, hey, Mr. Neil!
嗯 这次是带她来了啊 恭喜了
Well, she showed up this time. Congratulations.
哦 不是的 她是我领导
-Oh, no, she's my boss.
啊 这还比较合理 我去给你拿汤
-Ah, that makes more sense. I'll go get your soup.
哦! 他在那
-Oh! There he is.
哦 不 他一个人 他被放鸽子了
Oh, no. He's alone. He got stood up.
好吧 这是个坏主意 我们该走了
Okay, this was a bad idea. We should go.
哦! 丹你在这啊!
-Oh! Dan's here!
嗨 丹
Hi, Dan.
-你们来这干什么? -说起来有趣
-What are you doing here? -It's a funny story.
那个 额 尼尔想喝汤
So, uh, Neil wanted soup,
然后我们打翻了托盘
and then we knocked over that tray,
而你现在在生我们的气
and now you're mad at us.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
朱丽安娜放了你鸽子 是吗?
Julianne stood you up, didn't she?
没错 她放了
-Yes, she did.
结果她从来没喜欢过我 我猜 而且...
Turns out she never liked me, I guess, and...oh.
额 她工作太忙了
Ugh. Too much work.
我就没给她发消息
I never sent her a text.
搞什么鬼 丹? 你不用说谎的
-What the nuts, Dan? You didn't have to lie.
就算你不喜欢她也没关系啊
It's fine if you didn't like her.
不 这不是我不喜欢她
-No, it's not that I didn't like her.
其实我发现她很迷人
I actually found her rather captivating.
好吧 听着 如果你一定想知道的话
All right, look, if you must know,
我确实给她写了消息来邀请她来这共进晚餐
I actually did write her a text inviting her here to dinner.
我只是没有发出去
I just never got to the send part.
这些事情总是这么开始的... 先发消息 然后共进晚餐
That's how these things start -- with send, and then dinner,
然后第二次共进晚餐
then a second dinner,
接着突然就到了感恩节
and then all of a sudden it's Thanksgiving
你发现你和她有
and you find yourself duking it out
一半土耳其血统的姐夫
with her half-Turkish brother-in-law
就美国在巴尔干的政策而大打出手
over American policy in the Balkans,
至于为什么在这种情况下
and why in that particular scenario
我有这么多激烈的想法
I have such strong opinions about that,
我自己都不知道 但我就是有
I don't know, but I do.
关键是 我知道这可能很可怕
-The point is, I understand that this could be scary,
但如果你不去试一下
but if you don't at least try,
你可能真的会错失一些对你很来说很特别的东西
you could be missing out on something really special.
你可以按你的想法慢慢来
You could take it as slow as you want.
我很抱歉 我把消息发出去了
-I'm sorry. I sent the text.
艾比说的话打动了我
What Abby said got to me.
我真的不能再看着你孤身一人了 丹
I can't watch you be alone anymore, Dan.
别担心 她也不一定会马上就过来的
-Don't worry, it's not like she's gonna run on over here.
她说她五分钟就到
-Says she'll be here in five minutes.
啊! 真不敢相信这地方竟然一直藏在这
-Ah! I can't believe this has been hidden here this whole time.
你觉得为什么要用木板把它封起来?
Why do you think it was boarded up?
嗯我猜这就是他们过去
-Well, my guess is this is where they used to
常用来审判那些女巫的地方
prosecute all those witches.
你知道的 70年代的纽约很疯狂
You know, New York City in the '70s was crazy.
这太完美了
-This is perfect.
没人会来这打扰我
No one's gonna bother me here.
你知道我不得不和其他九个法警共用一个办公室
-You know, I have to share an office with nine other bailiffs.
有这样的地方真是太好了
Sure would be nice to have a place like this.
嗯 既然这地方是你找到的
-Um, seeing as you found it,
我...我想我们可以共用这房♥间
I-I-I guess we could share.
-哦! 我可不能... -真的?
-Oh! I could never... -Right?
...对这样的提议说不 回答当然是愿意
-...say no to an offer like that, so absolutely yes!
很好 这就是我想要的
-Good. That's what I wanted,
是啊 所以我才问你的
yeah, and therefore why I asked.
我们这就是办公室伙伴了
-We're gonna be office buddies.
我们终于可以更好的了解对方了
We can finally get to know each other better.
要了解我的话首先...
First thing to know about me --
我喜欢克罗克电锅 因为你只要把它插上点就可以不管它了
I love a Crockpot, because you can just set it and forget it.
哦 不! 我的炖菜!
Oh, no! My stew!
嘿 你真想要我们留下来?
-Hey, do you want us to stay?
这可能会让事情变的让人不自在
It might keep things from being uncomfortable.
这真的会变得非常非常古怪
It'll just be really, really weird.
不用了 没事的
-No, it's okay.
你们可以走了 嗯...
You guys can leave, um...
的确 我上次约会已经是27年前了
Sure, it's been 27 years since I was on a date,
但这只是吃一顿晚餐
but it's just dinner.
只有一件事不会改变...我是丹.菲尔丁
One thing hasn't changed -- I am Dan Fielding,
一个以优雅魅力而闻名的男人 并且...
a man renowned for his charm and grace and --
哦 我的天啊 她来了
oh, my God, she's here.
哦! 她还带着条围巾
Ohh! She's wearing a scarf.
哦 你们得留下 坐下
Oh, you're staying. Get down.
坐下 坐下 你们留下来
Get down. Get down. You're staying.
我是不是在哪见过你?
-Don't I know you from somewhere?
你好 水手
-Hello, sailor.
额 嗨 我是艾比
-Uh, hi. I'm Abby.
-哦 你好 -嗨 这位是尼尔
-Oh, hello. -Hi. And this is Neil.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表