剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
我们也许就有机会真正的扭转他们的人生
we have the opportunity to really turn their lives around.
谁知道呢? 也许你的某个委托人
Who knows? One of your clients could be
就会是下一个比尔.盖茨或者玛雅.安吉罗
the next Bill Gates or Maya Angelou.
所以 那个因为偷薄荷烟
-So, the guy busted for stealing menthol cigarettes
和牛肉干的家伙能成为下一个玛雅.安吉罗?
and beef jerky could be the next Maya Angelou?
你也不知道玛雅干过什么
-You don't know what Maya got up to.
好吧 你看啊
-Okay, just look.
我来这可不是为成为某人课题的一部分的
I am not here to be part of anybody's project.
等等! 等等! 你不是在什么课题里
-Hold on! Hold on! You're not a project.
我知道你来这是为了帮我忙 但是...
I realize that you're doing me a favor, but...
你就不能换种思路来帮我吗?
is there any way you could do that favor slightly differently-ish?
所以你是想让我表现的更像个公设辩护人
-So you want me to act more like a public defender.
-没错
-Yes.
一个可怜的 爱喝汤 住在郊区的公设辩护人
-A sad, soup-eating, outer-borough-living public defender.
如果这真是你想要的 我可以做得到
If that's what you really want, I can do that.
所以你准备好看到更多的抗辩...
So you just get ready for more public defending than --
说正题!
-Faster!
你说的时候听上去更好
Sounds better when you say it.
我就是在等你意识到这点
-I was just waiting for you to realize that.
这是骨白色 这是幽灵白
-This is bone white, and this is ghost white.
我家附近的鬼看上去可不是这样的
-That's not what ghosts look like in my neighborhood.
所以 这就是你的大改进?
-So, this is your big change?
老板给了你想要的所有权限
The boss gave you carte blanche to do anything you wanted,
结果就这?
and that's what you did?
看看你知道什么
-Shows how much you know.
这就是全权委托
This is carte blanche.
这机会给你完全就是浪费
-This opportunity is wasted on you.
这不是什么机会 奥利维亚 这是个诅咒
-It's not an opportunity, Olivia, it's a curse.
因为在这里所以我能无所事事
I come here so I can do nothing.
而我不想赢就不会输
And if you do nothing, you can't fail.
这里有无数事等着你去改善
-There are a million things you can change around here.
就从速记员开始
Start with the stenographer.
我以为你们是朋友
-I thought y'all were friends.
她告诉所有人你是她的紧急联络人
She's telling everyone you're her emergency contact.
哦 不是的 那只是因为她的前三个
-Oh, yeah, no, that's only 'cause her last
紧急联络人都神秘失踪了
three emergency contacts mysteriously disappeared.
等等
Wait.
我是不是也该担心下?
Should I be worried about that?
是我的话就会
-I would be.
你得保证速记员站在你这边
-You gotta keep a stenographer on your good side.
否则 他们就会漫不经心的复述证词
Otherwise, they'll read back testimony with just a tinge of disdain.
这可能会让你输掉官司
It could cost you a case.
但我觉得...快受不了这样的逢场作戏了
But I'm just -- I'm so tired of keeping up this relentless --
哦 嗨 玛吉!
Oh, hey, Maggie!
姑娘 这裤子很适合你
Those pants are on you, girl.
你觉得朋友就是这样子的?
-Is that what you think a friend sounds like?
尼尔 我注意到了纸的事 我很中意
-Neil, I noticed the paper, and I love it.
想看看我用它打印的第一个东西是什么吗?
Want to see the first thing I printed?
这都是纸的作用?
-Is that paper serious?
这纸简直绝了 而你知道吗?
-The paper was a home run. And you know what?
要放轻松 下次 你要搞个大动作
Feel free, next time, take an even bigger swing.
大动作尼尔
-Big Swing Neil.
也许该在我们处理了庭审之后
-Probably after we do the court stuff.
是啊 没错 先做好庭审
-Yeah, right, the court stuff.
额 好的
Uh, okay.
额 下一个案件是...
Uh, next up, we have...
额 对那个伙计...
uh, the People vs.,
额 的公诉
uh, that guy.
布赫瓦尔德先生因对着星巴克撒尿
-Mr. Buchwald is charged with indecent exposure
而被控犯有猥亵暴露罪
while urinating on a Starbucks.
法官阁下 这起案件的事实无可辩解
-Your Honor, the facts of this case are not in dispute,
但这个人...这个美丽的人类男性...
but this man -- this beautiful human person man --
应该被更好的理解
deserves better.
如果你亲爱的父亲死在
If your loving father had died
哥伦比亚的咖啡豆田里
in the bean fields of Colombia,
你也会痛恨咖啡的
you would hate coffee, too.
你看见的是一滩小便
You see a puddle of urine,
我看见的是因死去的爸爸而流下的一滩泪
I see a puddle of tears shed for the loss of a dear papa.
先生 这些都是真的吗?
-Sir, is any of this true?
求你了 法官阁下 不要让我的委托人再想起
-Please, Your Honor, don't make my client relive
这种成千上万人经历过的
a painful experience that happened
痛苦经历...也许也包括他
to millions of people -- and possibly him.
菲尔丁先生 你这是在干什么?
-Mr. Fielding, what are you doing?
我这完全是在按你要的在做
-I'm doing exactly what you asked me to do.
我正在扮演一个公设辩护人
I'm acting like a public defender.
我正在对我的委托人表示同情
I'm feeling for my client.
我这有很多很多同情
And I have so many feelings.
它们流淌在我的血管里
They're moving around [gasps] inside my body.
辩护人 近一步说话
-Counselor, please approach the bench.
我喜欢这件毛线衫
I like the sweater.
这简直就是个通告 就像在说
It really makes a statement, like,
“我告诉法官我准备做些什么
"I told the judge I was gonna do something
但实际上几乎什么都没做”
but then did as close to nothing as possible."
这可不是无意义的
-This is not nothing.
额 这是我正在向你展示你关于
Uh, this is me showing that your idea of how
我该如果为这些委托人辩护的想法并不比我做的更好
I should defend these clients is no better than how I do it
因为 总的来说 他们本来就是有罪的
because, basically, [whispers] they're all guilty anyway.
布赫瓦尔德先生 我 嗯...
-Mr. Buchwald, I, um --
我注意到这是你第一次触犯法律
I notice this is your first run-in with the law.
而且我看见你的登记表上拼错了几个单词
Also see here on your intake forms you misspelled a couple words.
你把你的元音调换了好几次
You transposed your vowels a few times.
你是不是患有阅读障碍?
By any chance, are you dyslexic?
我有 法官阁下 但按我所知
-I am, Your Honor, but it's my understanding
这只有在德州才算犯罪
that's only a crime in Texas.
那这是不是会造成对
-And does this condition make it difficult to, say,
厕所这个词的读写困难?
type in a bathroom security code?
额 我反对... 法官你在做他的工作
-Uh, objection -- the judge is doing his job.
基于伤残原因 法庭裁定被告胜诉
-Court finds in favor of defense on the basis of disability.
案件驳回
Case dismissed.
干得漂亮 我们合作的很好 是吧?
-Good catch. We make a great team, huh?
好吧 好吧好吧好吧 你证明了你的观点
Yeah, all right, fine, fine, fine, you made your point.
你的...你的方法也能起作用
Your -- Your approach could work, too.
但你知道的 我不是那种律师
But, you know, I'm not that kind of lawyer.
我都是基于证据和判例
I deal with evidence and precedent,
而不是感觉 情绪
not feelings, emotions,
或者“妈妈没有给我爱 所以我现在吃人”
and "Mommy didn't hug me enough so now I eat people."
瞧 你这是在自暴自弃
-See, you're giving up on yourself,
这让你成为了代表这些被
which makes you the perfect person to represent people
不断抛弃的人的最佳人选
who are constantly given up on.
好吧
-Fine.
好吧 好吧好吧
Fine. All right, fine, fine.
我会试试的
I will try.
我会深入了解
I will dig in.
我会像大家一样去了解我的委托人
I will get to know my clients as people.
就像我水壶上写的“你能递(做)到”
Just like my water bottle says, "You Can D It."
那个“O”已经被洗掉了
The "O" is already washed off.
给你个建议 你不能把这个弄湿
FYI, you can't get these wet.
所以 这个周末我们还去吗?
-So, are we still on for this weekend?
这周末... 这个周末不行
-This weeken-- This -- Can't.
嗯 我要参加表妹的宝宝派对
Ugh, got my cousin's baby shower.
不 你有空 10月8号♥的时候
-No, you don't. On October 8th,
我问你这个周末有没有安排
I asked if you had anything planned this weekend,
你就说要去参加表妹的宝宝派对
and you said it was your cousin's baby shower.
但之后 12号♥的时候 当我邀请你去中世纪剧院餐厅的时候
But then, on the 12th, you said it moved to my birthday
你说这派对改到了我生日那天
when I invited you to Medieval Times.
也就是说这个周末 你是属于我的
So that means that this weekend, you are all mine.
闺蜜旅行!
Girls trip!
公车早上五点出发
Bus leaves at 5:00 a.m.
你有连环杀手的记忆力
-You have the memory of a serial killer.
在找乐子方面
In a fun way.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表