剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
and turn a simple jaywalking charge
变成一次全面心理治疗
into a full-on therapy session.
我是说 我很高兴艾莉能突破桎梏
I mean, I'm glad Ellie made a major breakthrough.
她成为不了她父亲想让她成为的儿子
She can't be the son her father always wanted her to be,
这是他的问题 又不是她的
and that's his issue, not hers.
我为什么要知道这些啊?
And why do I know any of this?
好吧 我想我的确总是在挖掘隐藏在表面下的东西
-Yeah, I guess I'm always looking for what's going on underneath.
我爸以前会很多魔术把戏
My dad used to do a lot of magic tricks,
而当我问他是怎么做到的时候
and whenever I asked him how they were done,
他就会说“这是魔法”
he would say, "It's magic."
这让我抓狂
Drove me crazy.
他觉得如果我知道了其中的原理
He thought if I knew how they worked,
我就不会那么喜欢它们了 但对我来说
I wouldn't like them as much, but to me,
真♥相♥才是魔法
the truth was the magic.
我觉得对人来说也是一样的
I feel that way about people.
一旦你知道了表面之下的事情
It's hard not to like them once you know
你就会喜欢上他们的
what's going on underneath.
我知道这样的习惯让作为一个法官
I see how that makes me a pain in the butt as a judge
一个魔术爱好者
and as a fan of magic.
和一个优步乘客的我很头疼
And as an Uber passenger.
我想我可以花点时间
-I guess I could take a closer look at the docket,
仔细看下卷宗深入了解下
find a little more time for digging in.
尼尔 你太让我高兴了!
-Neil, that would be amazing!
但只是一点点时间 比如说 五分钟之类
-But just a little more, like, five minutes here and there.
-我好像听到10分钟! -你听到的是5分钟!
-I'm hearing 10! -You're hearing five!
-九分钟? -你总是这么随心所欲
-Nine? -You're gonna do whatever you want anyway.
你明白我的 尼尔!
-You get me, Neil!
害怕打开盒子 呵呵
-Afraid to open a box. Huh.
嗯 这个地方一点都没变
Well, this place hasn't changed,
还有那个从天花板上抓死鸟的人
right down to the guy fishing dead birds out of the ceiling.
嗨 你知道吗?
Hey, you know what?
我有些事想问你
I wanted to ask you something.
比方说很久以前 你和某个人一起共事 对吧?
Say a lifetime ago, you worked with a guy, right?
和你一起经历起起落落 但总的来说 你们算是互相敬重
Had your ups and downs, but on the whole, like each other respected, even.
然后工作结束了 你们各奔东西
The job ends. You go your separate ways.
生活还要继续 你接着过自己的日子 追寻所爱
Life happens. You live and you love.
然后你输了 输得很惨
And you lose, big time,
所以你封闭了自己的内心
so you close off your heart.
接着某一天 那个你都快忘了的家伙的孩子
Then one day, the child of that almost forgotten guy
来找你并且寻求你的帮助
comes to you and asks for your help.
你会冒这个险吗?
Would you take the chance?
你会...再次敞开心扉
Would you... open that heart up again,
去接受他人 哪怕毫无疑问的
let feelings in, knowing that undoubtedly,
可能会在某时某刻再次受伤?
it would hurt again at some point?
如我国家的老话所说的
-There is a saying in my country.
“当一个人手上拿着死鸟的时候 别那么多废话”
"When man is holding dead bird, tell shorter story."
这就是我不愿和人交往的原因
-And that is why I don't open up to people.
但是我并不怕打开盒子
But I am not afraid to open a box.
哦! 哈利!
Oh! Harry!
好吧
Okay.
我得再考虑下
I'll think about it.
为了节省时间 我们能不一次把在公共场所撒尿的案子都判了?
-To save time, can we just do all the public urinations at once?
可以
-Sure.
有罪 有罪
Guilty. Guilty.
令人佩服 但还是有罪
Impressive, but guilty.
伙计 别闹了
Come on, man.
哦 办一个不涉及生殖器的案子
-Oh, to try a case that doesn't involve genitals.
那真像做梦一样
That'd be the dream.
法官大人 丹.菲尔丁准备进行辩护
-Your Honor, Dan Fielding for the defense.
等等 你...你真的搞定他了?
-Wait, you -- you actually got him?
也许这次我真的没被忽悠
-Maybe there's a chance I'm not being catfished after all.
我们还没见过面 但你...
-We've never met, but you...
绝对被忽悠了
definitely are.
你终于把完美的脖子露出来了
-Get that perfectly normal neck over here.
好吧 听着 我只想说一件事
-Alright, look, I just want to say this one thing.
我来这只是临时帮忙的 就几天
I'm only here to help out temporarily, a few days.
-我听到了几周 -如果你还像这样坏笑的话
-I'm hearing weeks. -If you keep smiling like that,
我现在掉头就走 所以赶快停下吧
I'm out of here right now, so just knock it off.
-这样好多了 -好的 阁下
That's better. -Better, Your Honor.
我已经开始后悔了
-I'm already regretting this.
我想知道你是这么做到的
-I'd like to know how you did this.
-也许用了点魔法吧 -你也不知道 是吧?
-Maybe it's just magic. -You have no idea, do you?
毫无头绪
-No freaking clue.
好吧 不管你做了什么 你做到了(拉出来)
-Well, whatever you did, you pulled it out.
说起拉出来
-Speaking of pulling it out --
抱歉 太容易了
Sorry, too easy.
盖茨先生因猥亵行为而被起诉
Mr. Gates was brought in for lewd conduct.
很显然 这个人是个堕落的败类
Obviously, this man is a depraved menace
这个正派社会没有他的位置
and has no place in decent society.
哦 菲尔丁先生 我想我得提醒你
-Oh, Mr. Fielding, I'd just like to remind you,
你现在是辩护人
you're the defense.
法官阁下
-Your Honor,
我的委托人...我是说我的朋友...
my client -- dare I say my friend --
是他们社区的杰出代表
is an outstanding pillar of his community
这次误判就是
and we are wasting the court's time
在浪费法庭上的时间
with this gross miscarriage of justice.
如果你方便的话
If you'll indulge me,
我想知道这背后有没有什么隐情(外衣下穿了什么)
I'd just like to know what's underneath all this.
-遵法官阁下的意 -不! 哦! 这...
-You're the judge. -No! Oh! Just...
我来这里可不是为了这个
And I left my house for this.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表