剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
而且...
and...
哦 有人刚刚预订了
Ooh, someone just booked it.
不管怎么说 谢谢你
-Thanks, anyway.
有没有人预订了腊肠...
-Did somebody order a sausage --
哦哦 快来尝尝味道
-Oop. There's my taste bud.
辛西娅 这非常好 但是...
-Cynthia, this has been lovely, but --
等一下
-Hold that thought.
首先 我需要你尝一下这个蛋糕
First, I need you to try this cake.
这是用鱼子酱喂食的母鸡产的蛋制♥作♥的
It's made with the eggs of a hen who only eats caviar,
而这些鱼卵是只吃母鸡的鱼产的
laid by a fish who only eats hen.
哦
-Oh.
额 不 我不能接受
Uh, no, I can't.
当我明白你不会为我策划婚礼后
I can't keep taking your free stuff when I know
我不能继续接受你的免费物品了
that you'll never be planning my wedding.
因为你找了别人?
-Because you're going with someone else?
没有
-No.
是林恩.费特曼那个婊♥子♥也来这了?
-Is that bitch Lynn Fetterman here?
没有 那是谁? 我完全不知道...
-No. Who? I don't even know --
没有 拜托拜托 冷静下
No, please. Please, calm down.
我只是知道自己从来没想过
I just know that I have no intention of ever
自己会再次走上红毯
walking down the aisle again.
是的 我在我的婚礼上已经走过红毯了
Yes, at my wedding, I did walk down the aisle,
但是我没有大张旗鼓
but I didn't make a big show of it.
我的燕尾服有个很有品味的拖尾
My tuxedo had a very tasteful train.
你又要举♥行♥婚礼了
-You're gonna have another wedding.
这听起来像是威胁
-That kinda sounds like a threat.
你实在太棒了
-You're too good not to.
你的肤色 你眼睛的颜色
Your palette, your eye for color,
你对香水的理解
your knowledge of fragrance.
还有我爱死你的鼻子了(我会为了你的鼻子去杀人)
I'd kill for your nose.
好吧 这绝对是威胁了
-Okay, that's definitely a threat.
这就是我我为什么要问你
-Which is why I'm asking you.
嗯... 别 什么啊... 别啊
Mm. -No, what are -- No.
喔喔喔 你这是干什么?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
丹.菲尔丁 你能发誓会让我
-Dan Fielding, do you swear
来策划你的下一次婚礼吗?
to let me help you plan your next wedding?
如果这能让你从这恶心的地板上起来 我同意
-If it gets you up off that disgusting floor, fine.
这是我一生中最快乐的一天
-This is the happiest day of my life.
哦...
-Oh --
-谢谢大家 -你们瞎起什么哄啊?
-Thank y'all. -Why are you applauding?
你看到了吗 琳恩?!
-You hear that, Lynn?!
他是我的了!
He's mine!
好了 闻闻这个
-Okay, here it is.
现在 去找到它 找到那条裙子
Now, go find it. Go find the dress.
在找这个?
-Looking for this?
就该把那条狗炖了
-That dog should be fired.
当你忙着和脱衣舞男乱搞的时候
-While you were messing around with strippers,
我让凯特琳和我妈通了电♥话♥
I was putting Kaitlyn on the phone with my mother,
她对她完美匀称的脚踝提出了一些意见
who made one comment about her perfectly regular ankles,
现在她穿着裤子去结婚了
and now she's getting married in pants.
这是那条丢失的裙子吗?
-Is that the missing wedding dress?
我需要你把它交给我
I'm gonna need you to hand that over.
好吧
-Fine.
如果这样能让你好过点...
-If it makes you feel better...
哦哇! 他是个脱衣舞男!
-Ow! He's a stripper!
我会和你在约定地点见面
I'll meet you at the rendezvous point.
看看这才是伴娘该有的样子
Now that'show you maid of honor.
瑞芭阿姨 我当然希望你能来
-Aunt Reba, of course I want you there,
但是新场地禁止穿人字拖进入
but the new venue doesn't allow flip-flops.
哦 所以现在我们佛罗里达那边的家人都来不了了?
Oh, so now none of our Florida family is coming?
-婚礼问题? -压力太大了
-Wedding troubles? -It's so stressful.
我的计划也遇到了阻碍
-My planning kinda hit a snag, too.
至少你没有被迫在某个
-At least you're not being forced to have your wedding
诡异的艺术馆举♥行♥你的婚礼
in some spooky art museum
那连范.迪塞尔的蜡像都没有
that doesn't even have a wax Vin Diesel.
范·迪塞尔,好莱坞知名影星和制片人。代表作品有"千面人","速度与激♥情♥","极限特工"系列等
等等 你预订了齐美特?
-Wait, did you book the Zimmet?
那是我梦寐以求的婚礼场地
That's a venue I wanted.
好吧 很显然 所有人都说这是最好的选择
-Well, apparently, everybody says it's the best,
所以我不得不把我的婚礼推迟六个月
so I had to push my wedding back six months.
为什么?
-Why?
你的婚礼应该是
Your wedding is supposed to be the one day
你能得到自己想要的一切的一天
you can get anything you want.
所以 你真正想要的是什么? 不要思考
So, what do you want? Don't think about it.
凭感觉说
Just say it.
-我只是想结婚 -很好
-I just want to be married. -Okay.
嗯 让我们来实现它把 好吗?
Well, let's make that happen, alright?
嗯 我可以接过你手上齐美特的预订
Um, I can take the Zimmet off your hands,
而我能为你主持婚礼 就在这里 就在今晚
and I can marry you, here, tonight.
你知道吗? 我接受
-You know what? I'm in.
今晚 我终于要成为芬克伯纳太太了!
Tonight, I finally become Mrs. Finkboner!
是的 你可以直接把
-Yes. You definitely should not wait
这名字用在信笺上了
to get that name on some stationery.
你为什么穿着晚礼服?
-Why are you wearing a tux?
这可是婚礼
-It's a wedding.
要让我这钱花得值
I'm getting my money's worth.
一个晚礼服推销员说服我买♥♥了三件这样的
A tux salesman talked me into buying three of these.
花钱买♥♥?
-Paying for stuff?
傻子才这么干
A sucker's game.
嘿 哦 晚礼服不错
-Hey. Oh, nice tux.
兰德穿这个款式应该看起来不错
That style would look good on Rand.
哦 酷 嗯 额 我还有两件
-Oh. Cool. Well, uh, I've got two more.
哦 谢谢了 但它们不合身
-Oh, thanks, but they wouldn't fit.
他的肩膀更宽 手臂也更粗壮
He's got broader shoulders and bigger arms.
兰德这样还真不错
-Loving these Rand facts.
-各位 请落座 -哦 稍等下 法官阁下
-Everyone, please be seated. -Oh, one second, Your Honor.
新娘的父亲应该来这
The father of the bride is supposed to be here,
但我们现在联♥系♥不到他
but we can't get in touch with him.
哦 好吧 你父亲不在场的话你没法结婚
-Oh. Well, you can't get married without her dad here.
爸爸? 你终于来了
-Dad? You made it.
哦哦 哦
Ooh. Oh.
没有你我都不知道怎么办了
I couldn't imagine doing this without you.
法官阁下 我们可以开始了
-Your Honor, we can get started.
嗯 对不起 等我几分钟
-Um, sorry. I just need a minute.
如果我是你的伴娘
-If I'd have been your maid of honor,
事情就不会这样了
this never would've happened.
作为一个实际当过伴娘的人
-As a person who's actually been a maid of honor,
我知道现在是什么情况
I know what time it is.
现在是退缩谈话时间
It's cold feet speech time.
艾比 我知道你压力很大
Abby, I know you're feeling stressed,
但这事情会很有趣
but this is supposed to be fun.
我知道你看不见 但我在外边跳舞呢
I know you can't see it, but I'm dancing out here.
好吧 我都不知道怎么往下接了
-Well, I don't know how I'm gonna follow that.
据估计 大约有百分之二十的情侣会有婚前退缩的问题
An estimated 20% of couples suffer from cold feet.
大约有50万人
That's roughly 500,00 people.
我谷歌♥了逃跑的司仪 但我只找到了
I Googled runaway officiants, but all I got was the plot
一部凯特.哈德森的老片情节
for an abandoned Kate Hudson movie.
凯特.哈德森,美国女演员,擅长爱情轻喜剧
这里应该说的是其主演的"结婚大作战"
哈 这就很奇怪
-Huh. That's weird.
你那串无聊的数字看起来并没有起到安慰她的效果
Your boring list of numbers didn't seem to comfort her.
艾比 我知道你很害怕
-Abby, I know that you're scared,
紧张时正常的 因为你正...你正在...
and it's normal to be nervous because you're -- you're --
你正在做一些你从未做过的事
you're doing something you've never done before,
但你要记住你 嗯 喜欢...
but just remember that you, um, love --
那对情侣
-That couple.
你已经认识他们一...整天了
You've known them your whole -- -Day.
而...而且如果你不去做
And -- And if you don't do this,
你明天醒来时会想...
you are gonna wake up tomorrow thinking --
"假如..."
-"What if..."
"...你已经为那对情侣主持了婚礼呢?"(与那对情侣结婚了呢)
-"...you had married that couple?"
你说得对
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表